剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
埃迪不愿透露任何事
Eddie won't reveal anything.
理查德想让他禁足十四天
Richard wants him to do the 14 days in-house,
他不肯
and he won't.
我很抱歉 萨拉
I'm sorry, Sarah.
我知道我跟你开玩笑 调情
I know I joke and flirt with you,
我知道你有自己的家庭 但是
and I know you have your whole family, but...
如果你需要 你知道我一直都在
you know I'm here if you ever--
谢谢你
Thank you.
事情自然会解决的 我们有相应的工具
It'll all work itself out. We have the tools.
我一会还有个咨♥询♥
I have a session.
还有一件事
One more thing.
当地新闻台想找我们做个访谈
Local news station asked for an interview.
说一说我们的充满人情味的故事
Human interest story about us,
因为之前飓风来袭时我们救了一批难民
'cause we took in the refugees from the tornado.
总之 我想跟你说一下这个事
Anyway, wanted to talk to you about it.
你不会真的考虑答应他们吧
Oh, you're not thinking about doing it?
是的
Yeah. I am.
那史蒂文会怎么说
What would Steve say?
我想他会说 "答应吧"
I think he'd say, "Do it."
我很怀疑
I doubt that.
玛丽
Hi, Mary.
那我们稍后再聊吧
Why don't we talk about it later?
我就不打扰你们的谈话了
I'll leave you to your meeting.
你还好吗 玛丽
How are you, Mary?
感觉特别好
I'm so good.
你一会要去见其他的新信徒吗
You heading out with the novices later?
是的 我想加入
Yeah. I want to join or whatever.
我喜欢你这份热情 玛丽
I like your passion, Mary.
但事情要比你想的要稍稍复杂一些
It's a little more complicated than that.
首先 你得承诺做满五百个小时的社区服务
To start, you'll have to commit to 500 hours community service,
先要去讲习班 然后你就能起誓入会了
first run workshops, and then you can take your vows.
好的
Okay.
或者你也可以选择将我们的实践
Or you can choose to incorporate our practices
与你在正常社会的日常生活结合起来
into your daily life in the regular world.
一边上课
Study your texts.
一边参加我们的讲习班
Go to the workshops.
但在起誓之前 你一定要万分确定
You just have to really believe this is your path,
这是你要走的路
to take your vows.
这就是我要走的路
This is my path.
很高兴听到你这么说 玛丽
That's great to hear, Mary.
好了 我们不如进我办公室去
Okay, why don't we go into my office,
再好好谈谈这件事 好吗
and we can talk about it? Yeah?
-迈耶教教♥徒♥ -是的 长官
- Meyerism people? - Yes, sir.
飓风之后 就是他们在联邦应急管理局之前
The ones that got to Rindge after the tornado,
赶到了林奇
before FEMA.
没人在联邦应急管理局之前到那
No one got to Rindge before FEMA.
好的 迈耶教♥徒♥在联邦应急管理局之后
Okay, so the Meyerism people that got there after FEMA
赶到了那 还带了一些难民回到他们
and took some of the storm refugees back to their camp
-在上纽约州的营地 -他们怎么了吗
- in upstate New York. - What about 'em?
有一些难民没有回复
Some of the refugees aren't responding
他们家人的信息
to messages from their families.
我很担心 我想对他们实行邪教性质的监管
I'm concerned, and I'm putting them on cult watch.
我以为那不过是一群迂腐之徒
Aren't they just a bunch of dead heads?
我不这样认为 长官
I don't think so, sir.
我们能看出来那些需要帮助的人
We can see the ones in need.
那些迷失之人 饱受痛苦之人
The lost ones, the ones in so much pain
那东西就写在他们脸上
they wear it on their faces.
那些渴求真理的人
The ones who long for truth,
就像她
like her.
要怎么才能让她过来我们这边
How do we get her to come over here?
或许你应该主动接近她
Maybe you have to go to her.
跟我一起去吗
Come with me?
好
Okay.
真是可爱的孩子
Beautiful kids.
抱歉打扰你一下
Hi. Sorry to bother you.
我们看到你独自一人坐在这里
We saw that you were sitting by yourself.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
好吧 如果你改主意的话
Okay, well, if you change your mind--
-肖恩 肖恩·伊根 -我不会改主意的
- Sean. Sean Egan. - I won't.
玛丽·科克斯 来自新罕布♥什♥尔
Mary Cox from New Hampshire.
只是想告诉你 我不是什么大城市的人
Just saying I'm not, like, a city person or anything.
不 我也不是 我来自华盛顿州
Oh, no. Me neither. Washington State.
华盛顿哪里
Where in Washington?
我家在奥林匹亚市外
I'm from outside Olympia.
马里斯维尔
Marysville.
就是发生枪击事件那里
Where the shooting--
我妹妹
My sister.
遇害了吗
Was killed?
-我的双胞胎妹妹 -我不知道
- My twin. - I didn't know that.
-我很遗憾 -没事的
- I'm sorry. - Oh, it's okay.
能这样大声说出来感觉很好
It's good to say out loud.
我的双胞胎妹妹茜拉
My twin sister Sheila
在学校被她的同学杀害
was killed by our classmate at school.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我的父母无法说出口
My parents can't say it.
经历了这样的事 你是怎么坚持下来的
How do you keep on going after that?
我的父母 他们做不到这样
Well, my parents don't.
他们现在就像行尸走肉一样
They're like zombies.
是迈耶教帮助了我
Meyerism helped me.
它帮我把所有的愤怒和悲伤抛之脑后
It helped me take all of the anger and the sadness
这样我才能在这世间行善事
and put it behind me so that I can do good in the world.
AJ水管销♥售♥
可批发 可零售
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你看起来真糟糕
You look like shit.
我 我的妻子
My--my wife.
前不久晚上跟踪我去旅馆了
She followed me to the hotel the other night.
她以为我有外遇
She thinks I'm having an affair.
是啊 我在上IRP 外遇修复课程
Yeah, I'm in the IRP, Infidelity Rehab Program.
我知道那是什么
Yeah, I know what it is.
他们想让我在家里禁足14天
They want me to do 14 days in-house.
你逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
抱歉 这一点都不好笑
Sorry, man. It's not funny.
你身处其中 感觉一切都非常可信
I mean when you're in it, it makes so much sense,
但你一旦退出 就会土崩瓦解
but once you're out it's like--pow.
这14天我要怎么过
How the hell am I going to do 14 days?
我会疯掉的
I'll go insane.
我会说出从不存在的姓名
I mean, I'll give up names that don't even exist
或者更糟 我会说出真理
or worse I'll tell the truth.
我觉得我做不下去了
Look. I don't think I can do this anymore.
什么
What?
它是真是假也许并不重要
Maybe it doesn't matter if it's real or not.
光明不存在又能怎样
So what if there's no Light, you know?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
这当然很重要 真理当然很重要
Of course it matters. The truth has to matter.
这就是你一开始参加运动的原因
That's why you joined the movement in the first place.
也是你现在站在这里的原因
That's why you're here right now,
因为它很重要
because it fucking matters.
是的 但是我的妻子
Yeah, but my wife.
我的家庭
My family.
失去他们我会死的
I would die without them.
但你能信仰一个谎言吗
Yeah, but you can live in a faith you know is a lie?
首先 我不 我不知道这是一个谎言
First of all, I don't-- I don't know that it's a lie.
并且
And second, isn't that
全世界不都在撒谎吗
what the whole fucking rest of the world does?
我丈夫试图离开时被他们杀了
They killed my husband when he tried to leave!
他们打算杀了我 他们也要杀了你
They are trying to kill me, and they will kill you.
这点毫无疑问
There is no room for doubt.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没有人杀过人
Nobody has killed anyone.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表