剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
这里不欢迎你们 滚出去
You're not welcome here! You're not welcome here!
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
我需要派一个得力助手去米尔顿
I need a good man on the ground in Milton.
在特拉华州
It's in Delaware.
那好吧
Oh, okay.
他在跟一个非信徒女孩约会
He's been seeing an IS girl.
我很抱歉 我会弥补过错的
I'm sorry. I'll Offset.
这是不是说明你一直骗我们
Does this mean you've been seeing her
继续和她见面
and lying to us the whole time?
他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
他们能找到别的去处
They'll find someplace else to go,
-但是要找上好几天 -好吧
- but it might take a couple days. - Okay.
我和我的牙医谈过了 他说他缺一个接待员
I spoke with my dentist, and he needs a receptionist.
我可以做这个 我可以做接待员
I could do that. I could be a receptionist.
贾森给我打电♥话♥
Jason called me.
他当时在咨♥询♥我们在实施的一个
He was inquiring about a clinical test we're running here
第四期乳腺癌临床实验
for fourth stage pancreatic cancer.
他想买♥♥药
He wanted to buy the drug.
他说了给谁买♥♥的吗
Well, did he say who it was for?
没有 但一定是对他很重要的人
No, but it must have been for a person with means.
你知道史蒂文已经抄写了多久了吗
How long has Steve been away righting those wrongs?
好几个月
Months.
旅馆
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
找东西
Looking for something.
你去检查一下阳台吧
You check the balcony.
什么都没有
Nothing.
史蒂文会为这几位
Steve would be incredibly excited
特殊来宾的到来而感到开心
about some special guests that will be staying here.
修女们不敢冒这个险
The sisters couldn't take the risk,
但是我告诉他们 我们能
but I told them, we will.
朝圣之路
第一季 第七集
只要有堕落
Where there is Transgression,
就有改造
there is also Transformation.
所以我们要弥补过错
That's why we Offset...
纠正错误
to right the wrong.
通过改造地球的体力劳动
And through this physical act of transforming our Earth,
我们也能修复内心的破损
we heal the thing in us that is broken.
我离开集♥会♥去找一个女孩
I stepped out of gathering to follow a girl...
一个非信徒女孩
An IS girl.
种吧
Go ahead and plant it.
好冷 它会死吗
It's freezing. Isn't it gonna die?
冬天是种树的最佳季节
Winter's the best time to plant a tree.
万物休眠之时 根会扎得更深
Roots grow strong during the dormant months.
到了春天 你的树就会...
When spring arrives, your tree will be--
来了吗
Is this it?
未来来了吗
Is The Future here?
是往院子那去的
That's the compound.
我正站在迈耶运动院子外
I'm standing outside The Meyerist Movement's compound,
这个极端宗教组织
the extremist religious sect
收容了洪都拉斯的六名非法移♥民♥
that is harboring six illegal immigrants from Honduras.
我们还在获取进一步信息
We're still gathering information,
但是美国政♥府♥
but there appears to be a standoff
和这个在许多民众眼中
between the United States government
疑为邪教的组织
and the members of what many in this community
出现了僵持
are fearing is a cult.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那些洪都拉斯人已经加入邪教了吗
Have the Hondurans been indoctrinated into the cult?
这不是邪教 是一项运动
This is not a cult. It's a movement.
-还有什么要说的吗 小姐 -没有
- Any further comments, miss? - No.
梅格·费尔兹
目标 在专业诊所担任全职助理
工作经验 在意大利珍馐做服务生领班 1998年4月至1999年3月
我要去学校了
Okay, I'm going to school.
等等
Wait.
不 你不要出去
No, I don't want you going out there.
不安全
It is not safe.
一个新信徒会送我去学校 没事的
Well, a Novice is dropping me at school, so I'm gonna be fine.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - Yes, I'm fine.
我只是...
I just--
是这个地方
It's just this place.
每个人都这么奇怪
Everyone is so strange here.
你不想再住在霍克家了
You didn't want to stay at Hawk's anymore.
-是啊 -所以
- I know. - So...
这是暂时的 我会拿到这份工作
This is temporary. I'm gonna get this job.
我们会离开这里
And we are gonna get out of here.
过来
Come here.
妈妈
Mommy?
他们是因为我们而来的吗
Are they coming for us?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在里面吗
Hello? You in there?
天 我的天
Holy-- Oh, my God!
抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
不 那...
Nope. That's--
-我敲过门了 -不 没事
- I tried knocking. - No, no, it's okay.
我没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
院子那儿怎么样了
How's it going over at the compound?
听起来很严重
It sounds terrible.
是啊 我还没去过那里
Yeah, I, uh, haven't made it there yet.
我觉得我有一阵子来不了了
Listen, I didn't think I'd make it back for a while,
所以我带来了一些补给
so I brought supplies.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
腊肠
Salami?
我不确定你还是不是素食主义者
Yeah, I wasn't sure if you stayed vegetarian.
开什么玩笑 肉最棒了
Are you kidding? Meat is awesome.
我离教后就没吃过豆腐
I haven't been within a mile of bean curd since I left.
不管怎么样...
Anyway, um...
别出这个屋子
Look, just don't go outside the cottage.
待在里面
Okay, stay inside,
我过几天会再来看看你
and I will, uh, come and check in on you in a couple days.
谢谢你 埃迪
Thank you, Eddie.
不客气
Yeah.
他们称我们为富有争议的边缘性运动
They're calling us a controversial fringe movement.
你知道他们是怎么处理富有争议的边缘性运动吗
Do you know what they do to controversial fringe movements?
他们会烧掉他们的房♥子
They set fire to their buildings
然后站在一边看着他们被烧死
and stand around and watch them burn.
这是人性
This is about human beings.
-你去哪儿了 -说来话长
- Where were you? - Long story.
我们要让世界看到
For us to be seen in the world
我们是一项发自内心 富有灵魂和远见的运动
as a Movement with heart, soul, and vision.
如果我们对抗政♥府♥
If we call the government's bluff,
就会处于一个很微妙的位置
we will be seen as a sensitive space.
或者就是下一个韦科事件
Or another Waco.
没有我们的支援 你自己擅自行动
You acted on your own without support from us.
你甚至没有和你的同僚们商量
You didn't even discuss it with your fellow URs here.
他们完全支持我
And they all support me 100%.
抱歉 卡尔 这太危险了
I'm sorry, Cal. It's too dangerous.
我同意比尔和菲莉西亚的看法
I agree with Bill and Felicia.
我们还有孩子
We have kids.
他们的孩子怎么办
What about their kids?
替我说句话 埃迪
Back me up here, Eddie.
现在情况很糟糕 卡尔
This is a shitshow, Cal.
我必须同意埃迪的看法
I have to agree with Eddie.
对不起 我不能支持你
I'm sorry. No.
菲莉西亚和我会在事情解决前
Felicia and I will watch over New York
暂时监管纽约分部
until this situation is resolved.
那么谁去告诉那些无辜的人
And who's supposed to tell these innocent people
我们要把他们送回
that we're sending them back
贫穷和暴♥力♥之中
to endemic poverty and horrific violence?
我觉得你去比较合适
I think it would be appropriate for you to do that.
你是害怕那些直升机吗
You nervous about the helicopters?
不
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表