剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I don't want to see the cracks.
我没有那个精力
Okay, I don't have that luxury.
我只想要弄清楚我的工作
I just have to be vigilant about the work
做好它而已
and stay on top of it.
你为什么不离开这里
I mean, why don't you just get out of here,
远离我们呢
you know, get the hell away from us?
是我带他加入迈耶运动的
I was the one that brought him into The Movement.
是我的错
It's my fault.
他没有自杀
He didn't kill himself.
保重吧 艾丽森
Stay safe, Alison.
信仰是无法假装的
You can't fake belief, you know?
贾森本可以成为一名精英的
Jason could've been the top of his field.
他念耶鲁时是全班第一
He was first of his class at Yale.
他是一个很棒的医生
He was a great doctor.
本可以成为一名很棒的医生
Could have been a great doctor.
他的遗孀 艾丽森
His widow, Alison,
不相信他是自杀的
doesn't believe he committed suicide.
那是因为是她害死了他
That's because she killed him.
她把他带进了那个疯狂的邪教
She--she got him involved in that crazy cult.
他加入之后就不愿再跟我们讲话
He wouldn't speak to us once he joined.
我们是...非信徒
We were, um... Ignorant Systemites.
非信徒
Systemites?
他去世之前你们已经多年没交谈过了是吗
You hadn't spoken to your son in years when he died.
但很奇怪 他去世前一个月来过电♥话♥...
Strangely, he called a month bef--
他要了一个同事的电♥话♥号♥码
He asked for a colleague's phone number,
艾伦·罗斯坦医生
Dr. Alan Rothstein.
他是斯坦福大学的研究员
He's a researcher at Stanford.
他找艾伦·罗斯坦医生干什么呢
And what did your son want with Dr. Rothstein?
我没问
I didn't ask questions.
我大概是怀着某种愚蠢的希望
I don't know, somewhere I had this hope, this stupid hope
希望这个电♥话♥是他想脱离邪教的一个信♥号♥♥...
that the call was a sign that he wanted out, that--
是他想回来 成为一名真正医生的信♥号♥♥
to come back, to be a real doctor,
我不想操之过急
and I didn't want to push.
然而接下来 我就收到了他的死讯
Next thing I knew, he was dead.
叛教者
特莎· 阿姆斯特朗
快点
Come on, hurry up.
快 空手道课要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late for karate.
少儿啦啦队
家长会
瑜伽健身俱乐部
安♥眠♥药♥
安♥眠♥药♥
安♥眠♥药♥
我有话对你说
I have something to say to you.
莱恩家的人都有话对我说
Apparently, the whole Lane family does.
我在这里是有原因的
Look, I am here for a reason,
我想留在这里
and I want to stay here,
但像那天那种事 我不会再做了
but I'm not doing shit like we did the other day.
明白吗 如果这里全是那种事的话
Okay? Because if that's the kind of thing that goes on around here,
我受够了
I'm done.
懂了
Understood.
我之前服从命令了很长时间
I was a man who followed orders for a long time,
现在让我管事
and now I've been put in charge,
我难免犯错
and I will make mistakes.
好吧
All right.
你想喝点茶吗
You want some tea?
不了 我要准备晚饭
No, I got, uh-- I got dinner.
霍克带了她的女朋友
You know, Hawk has brought his girlfriend
和她家人和我们住
and her family to stay with us.
她们被赶出去了 情况很混乱
They got evicted. It's a whole crazy situation,
不过 下次吧
but, um, next time.
那好 如果有什么我能做的
All right, well, if there's anything I can do--
不了 我觉得我们
Yeah, no, I think we're gonna be--
我们没事的
we're gonna be fine,
但如果你想做些什么
but if you want to do something,
打开电台
turn on the radio.
看看圣心那里的
Check out what's going on
修女是怎么回事
with the nuns down at Sacred Heart.
乱成一团了
It's all fucked.
确实乱成一团了
It is fucked.
外公
Grandpa.
你能...
Could you--
怎么了
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
你外公在抽大♥麻♥吗
Is your grandpa smoking pot?
那是圣草
It's sacred herb.
不是为了消遣的
It's not for recreation.
那是一种复方药可以
It's a medicinal compound that provides
让人快速进入深层意识
a superhighway to deeper consciousness.
你能把那些东西
Hey, would you mind taking
拿到桌子这里来吗
some of that stuff over to the table?
谢了
Thanks.
抱歉我回来晚了
Uh, sorry I'm late.
你去哪了
Where were you?
工作的事情耽搁了
I got held up at work.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的
It was good.
我需要你帮我处理
I need you to help me manage
霍克和艾什莉的事
the situation with Hawk and Ashley.
萨拉 我们难道不该让他找到自己的路吗
Sarah, shouldn't we let him find his own way?
不
No.
-不 -萨拉
- No. - Sarah.
你这就要走了吗
You're leaving already?
是
Yeah.
我有个好主意
I have a good idea.
什么主意
What's that?
我可以和你一起去
I could come with you.
-我觉得不妥 -为什么
- I don't, uh, think so. - Why not?
因为我应该专心工作
Because I should, um, focus on work.
那我太让你分心了吗
Am I too distracting for you?
我保证不打扰
I promise not to bother--
别这样
Please, just--
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
他想要你吗
Does he want you?
-卡尔 -不是的
- Cal. - No.
那他为什么半夜进你的卧室
Why was he coming in your bedroom in the middle of the night?
你们两个有一腿还是
Did you two have a thing or--
不完全是
Not really.
-不完全是 -我们没在一起
- Not really? - It's not a thing.
-那是怎么回事 -没什么
- Then what? - Nothing.
看着不像是没什么
Seemed like something.
都把我派到特拉华了
Enough of something to send me to Delaware.
他让我和你在一起
He told me to be with you.
所以你才想和我约会吗
Is that why you asked me on a date?
对
Yes.
所以这一切 我们 都只是
So this--this whole thing, us, it's ju--
-不是 -不是吗
- No. - No?
不是 因为我现在
No, because now I--I--
好吧 怎么
Okay, what?
你现在怎么
You what?
当我看向光明时 我看到了你
I saw you when I looked into The Light.
你们真厉害 你们真厉害
Oh, you're doing so good. You're doing so good.
就剩下十秒钟了
Look, it's only ten more seconds left.
再来十秒钟 开始
Ten more seconds, go!
一定要刷到后面的牙
Make sure you get the back ones.
真不错
Okay, that's pretty good.
好了
All ri--
-乔茜 -怎么了
- Hey, Joce! - Yeah?
我得接个电♥话♥
Hey, I got to take this.
已经下班了 你已经下班了
It's after hours. It's after hours.
是的 罗斯坦博士
Uh, yes, Dr. Rothstein.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表