剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
Mommy and Daddy are gonna give you a little treatment.
宝贝 能把那个口罩给我吗
Babe, can you bring the mouth thing over here?
好的 稍等 这些东西都缠在一起了
Yeah, give me a second. This thing is all twisted up.
亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
你会感觉好很多
It's gonna make you feel so much better.
天 我真不想这样
God, I hate this.
我们应该做手术
We should've just done the operation.
医生说先给她用几个星期的药
The doctor said give her the medication for a few weeks.
动脉导管也许会自行关闭
The ductus arteriosus might close up on its own.
你还花了不少功夫嘛
Oh, someone's been researching.
我要把这个戴到你的嘴巴上 小露西
I'm gonna put this over your mouth, okay, Lucy-Lou?
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - All right.
好姑娘
Good girl.
-好了 -好姑娘
- Okay. - Good girl.
我们该早点搬家的
We should've moved.
不是这幢房♥子让你早产
The house didn't make her a preemie,
或让她得先天性心脏病的
and it didn't cause her PDA.
但桑迪有可能
But Sandy might have.
这些毒素 污染之类的东西
All the toxins and stuff, pollution,
其他孩子本来都健健康康的
and the other kids were healthy, full-term.
杰克当时就小两个月
Jack was two weeks late.
也不是因为这场风暴
Ah, it wasn't the storm either.
一切都会好的
Anyway, everything is gonna be fine.
我知道
I know it is.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我看向光明的时候看到了
I saw it when I looked in the light.
你不会利用这件事吧
You're not using this, are you?
跟那些邪教的人混在一起
I mean, to get in with the cult people.
你没有利用我们的孩子吧
You're not using our baby?
你和察克可以住这一间
I thought you and Zak could take this room.
艾什莉可以睡沙发
Ashley can have the couch.
我们房♥间不多
We don't have a lot of room.
如果太麻烦了...
You know, if this is too much trouble--
不 当然不了
No, of course not.
谢谢你
Thank you.
《阶梯》
史蒂夫·迈耶医生著
-你经常见到霍克吗 -什么
- Do you see Hawk a lot? - What?
他经常去你们家吗
Does he come to your house often?
偶尔吧
Once in a while.
察克想试试M机
Zak wants to try the M Machine.
M机是什么
What is the M Machine?
是电刺♥激♥仪
It's electrostimulation.
有很多用处
We use it for a lot of things.
对缓解压力很有好处
It's great for stress.
-我想试试 -是个机器吗
- I want to try it. - It's a machine?
是的
Yeah.
对他们的免疫系统很有好处
It's great for their immune system.
很痒
It tickles.
确实让人很痒
It does tickle.
还是别试了
I don't think so.
-但我想试试 -不行
- But I want to. - No.
既然梅格不同意这事
You know, Meg's not comfortable with that,
那我们找些其他事做吧
so why don't we find something else to do, huh?
我不太相信宗教信仰 所以
It's just, I'm not a very religious person, so--
要不你继续收拾东西吧
Why don't you finish getting settled in?
我们周五补充粮食
We forage on Friday,
橱柜或冰箱里的食物
so you can just go ahead and help yourself
可以任取
to whatever you find in the cabinets or the refrigerator.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真好
You're so kind.
那我在哪睡呢
So where am I sleeping?
跟我们一起
With us.
外宿耶
A sleepover!
请进
Yes?
肯普一直没回松林小屋
Kemp never came back to The Pine Wood.
她一般不会跑远
She doesn't usually go far.
我们继续找吧
We'll keep looking.
我真不明白
I don't get it.
如果是我 我会躲在墨西哥
If I was her, I'd be hiding out in Mexico,
而不是离所窃之人仅两公里的地方
not 2 miles from the people she stole money from.
我在想这可能意味着她希望我们找到她
You know, I keep thinking it means she wants to be found.
某种意义上来说她需要帮助
You know, she wants help in some way.
坐下吧 我正准备沏茶
Sit down. I was about to make tea.
不 我得回家了
Uh, I got to get home.
老婆孩子在家等呢
Wife and kids.
好吧
All right.
她丈夫自杀了 你知道吗
Her husband killed himself, you know?
艾丽森的丈夫
Alison's.
我听说过
I heard that.
想必她十分痛苦
I imagine she's in a lot of pain.
也许从一开始我们就处理得不对
You know, maybe we've been going about this wrong.
我们太想把钱要回来
We've been so eager to get our money back,
但如果我们不再逼她
but maybe if we stop pushing her,
她会回来的
she'll come to us.
你希望我停止找她吗
You want me to stop looking for her?
不 不过下次我们找到她的话
No, no, no. Just, you know, next time we find her,
我们得改变策略
we'll alter our approach.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
或者还有什么事没
Unless there's something--
没有 回家吧
No, no, no, go home.
享受家庭温暖去吧
Enjoy your family.
我们能不能讲好多好多故事
Can we have lots of stories
讲到很晚很晚
and stay up very, very late?
她一点都不想睡
She's never gonna sleep.
我也很沮丧
Hey, I'm upset too.
我觉得他们一直都有见面
I think he was seeing her the whole time
但他告诉我们没有
he was telling us he wasn't.
我去和霍克谈谈这事
Let me talk to Hawk about this.
我和他谈过了
I tried.
他居然跑到礼拜堂来
He literally came into the chapel
说他朋友需要帮助
and said that his friends needed help,
而那些人就拿着行李站在外面
and they were standing outside with their suitcases.
霍克闯祸了吗
Is Hawk in trouble?
没有 宝贝
No, honey.
爸爸妈妈有正事要谈
Mommy and Daddy are having some grown-up time.
艾什莉就是那个要抢走霍克的女孩吗
Is Ashley the girl who wants to take Hawk away from us?
-你从哪听来的 -乔伊说的
- Where did you hear that? - Joy.
你得说说妮可了
You've got to talk to Nicole.
不是的 宝贝
No, honey.
没有人要抢走我们的霍克
No one's gonna take Hawk away from us.
快点钻进被窝做睡前祷告
Now get under the covers and do your G & I,
然后我就给你讲三个故事
and then I will read you three stories.
我对我爸妈 霍克 及其他家人
I have gratitude for my mom and my dad and Hawk
还有我的新朋友察克 心存感激
and the rest of my family and my new friend, Zak.
我们在找霍克谈之前
Look, we just need to talk to Hawk
先不要急于对发生的事下结论
before we jump to conclusions about what's going on.
为什么你对这件事的看法这么天真
Why do you insist on being so naive about this?
我不是天真
I'm not naive.
我只是厌倦了假装明晰真理
I'm just sick of pretending that we know the truth
其实我们可能什么都不知道
when maybe we don't have a fucking clue.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你们在吵架吗
Are you guys fighting?
我们没吵架
No, we're not fighting. I just--
你好
Hi.
你好 我不是故意打扰你们的
Hi. Didn't mean to interrupt.
-没有的事 -我们只是在聊天
- You weren't. - We were just talking.
你找我有事吗 卡尔
Did you need me, Cal?
没有
No. No.
其实我是来找肖恩的
Actually, I was looking for Sean.
我需要派一个得力助手去米尔顿
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表