剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
-会啊 -或是你父亲去世的时候
- Yeah. - Or when your dad died.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
一般人不会提起这事
People just don't really talk about it.
就是这样
That's all.
但没错 我会像你说的那么想
But yeah, I mean, I guess I do that.
然而那也不是真正的祈祷
That's not really praying though.
为什么不是
Why not?
因为我不信仰上帝
Because I don't believe in God.
那你向谁倾诉
Then who are you talking to?
图书馆还有几个小时就关门了
The library's only open for a couple more hours.
好吧 你还是不跟我说
Right, and you still can't.
不 但如果你能
No, um, but hey, if you could, like,
祈祷让我重新获得力量之类的...
pray to get my power turned back on then--
如果你这样祈祷的话
I mean, if you could do that,
又有谁知道呢 对吧
who knows, right?
午餐后 住院医生会把这里变成游戏室
After lunch, our residents turn this into a game room,
晚餐以后 爱丽丝 我们这的职业治疗师
and after dinner, Alice, our occupational therapist,
教大家月光太极
teaches moonlight Tai Chi.
还有太极 妈妈 听起来不错
Tai Chi, Ma, that sounds lovely.
那她呢
What about her?
她打不了太极的 妈妈
She ain't doing any Tai Chi. - Mother.
她也吃不下青香蕉了
She ain't buying any green bananas either.
你想要间半私人公♥寓♥
Would you be interested in
还是间私人的
a semi-private apartment or private?
当然是私人的
Private, definitely.
很好 那我就去准备材料了
Excellent. I'll just go ahead and get started on the paperwork.
我真有好儿子
Oh, nothing but the best for my son.
他经营着一个邪教
He runs a cult.
不 不是邪教
No, it's not a cult.
没关系 老人会说一些没道理的东西
Ah, it's okay. They say things.
我没疯
Oh, I'm not demented.
我儿子才疯了
If anyone's demented, it's my son.
-邪教头目 -别说了 妈妈
- The cult leader. - I need you to stop, Ma.
-不然我还是... -我们那是种精神运动
- Maybe I should just-- - We're a spiritual movement.
精神运动绑♥架♥了一个五岁小男孩
That kidnapped a five-year-old boy.
不 没人被绑♥架♥
No. No one was kidnapped.
-我爸爸把我带走了... -说到离开
- My dad took me away-- - And had the sense to leave.
-他又回来找我了 -然后酗酒而死
- He came back to me. - And drank himself to death.
你当是那么固执 陷在了那个庸医的谎言里
You were the stubborn one. You stuck with that quack.
请不要那么说他
Please don't call him that.
他才是我真正的亲人
All right, he's the only real parent I ever had.
庸医就是庸医
A quack for a quack.
庸医 庸医
Quack! Quack!
庸医
Quack!
庸医
Quack!
庸医
Quack!
庸医 庸医
Quack! Quack!
庸医 庸医
Quack! Quack!
你要是再发出这种声音
Make that noise one more time
我会让你跟条该死的狗一样横死街头
I will let you die like a fucking dog on the street
因为那是你的报应
because that's what you deserve!
罗伯茨先生 请别这样
Mr. Roberts, please!
为什么她不肯卸下负担 真没道理
Why won't she unburden? It makes no sense.
世上有一半的人都在逃避 萨拉
Half the world is in denial, Sarah.
不止一半
More than half.
逃避就像是一间
Denial is a comfy house,
舒适的玻璃屋
but it's made of glass,
它一旦粉碎...
and when it shatters--
我得跟埃迪说这件事
I need to talk to Eddie about it.
他不是7R
He's not 7R.
你也不是 妮可也不是
Well, neither are you, and neither is Nicole.
这真的很令我心烦
You know, it really upsets me.
我是唯一一个坚守这套系统的人吗
Am I the only one that adheres to the system?
我可以喝一点点吗
Oh, can I just get a little bit of that?
我的小孙儿在你肚子里就不行
Not with my grandbaby in there.
妈 现在又不是1950年 害不死宝宝的
Mom, it's not 1950. It's not gonna kill the baby.
没事 你说的对 加布 我不该喝
No, you're right, Gab, I shouldn't.
对了 你的烘烤盘放在那儿
I've got your casserole dish over there, by the way.
-谢谢你了 -亲爱的那是我的荣幸
- Thanks for that. - Oh, honey, it was my pleasure.
能帮的我都尽量帮
Whatever I can do to help.
我无法想象埃迪不在身边 你有多辛苦
I can't imagine what you were going through while Eddie was away
换作我 我没办法煮饭
I wouldn't have been able to cook.
-谢谢 -如果还有什么我们能帮...
- Thanks. - If there's anything else that we can do--
真糟糕 他们俩一天到晚吵架
oh, crap. Those two are always fighting.
你们两个 别闹了
You two, cut it out!
她...
She--
她很喜欢这样
She is loving it.
就像她拿那些假好心的馅饼来一样
Like bringing over those passive-agressive pot pies.
她没有恶意
She means well,
再说 你一直都是完美的那一个
and come on, you've always been the perfect one.
你们夫妻还好吗
How are you guys doing?
埃迪昨天的演说很棒
Eddie's speech yesterday was beautiful.
你心里还是有道墙
You still have the walls up.
随着时间你会逐渐有安全感
With time you'll feel safer.
心墙会再次倒下的
They'll come down again.
抓到你♥爸♥出轨对我们来说
You know, catching Daddy was the best thing
是最好的事
that ever happened to us.
是的 我曾有一次行为越轨
Yeah, I transgressed once.
你知道吗
You know that?
是的 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
婚姻是...
Marriage is, um...
你们在一起多久了
what have you guys been together?
很久了 你们当时都还小
Long time--you were kids.
跟我和加布一样
Same as with me and Gab.
拒绝诱惑很困难
It's hard not to be tempted.
肉体的新鲜感
New flesh.
不完全是这样...
That's not exactly what, uh--
但我懂你意思
but I get what you're saying.
但当这事发生在自己孩子身上时却是另一回事
But you feel differently when it happens to your kid,
自己的女儿
your daughter.
比较无法同情出轨者
Less compassionate.
你明白吗
You get it?
你也知道
I mean, you know what it's like
在自己孩子的眼神中看见痛苦是什么感觉
when you see pain in your kids' eyes.
你会不惜一切帮孩子除去痛苦
You'd go to lengths to take that pain away.
我明白 汉克
I do know, Hank.
很好
Good.
球来了
All right, here it comes.
今晚我想主持祷告
I would like to lead the prayer tonight.
我想这会对我和我的家庭有好处
I think it would be good for me, for my family.
我没意见
I don't have a problem with it.
好
All right.
-我想应该好了 -来吃吧
- I think we are good here. - Let's eat.
*我们勇敢的迈耶医生*
*To the top of Huayna Picchu*
*朝着华那比丘的山顶爬*
*our brave Doc Meyer climbed*
*世上许多邪恶*
*So much evil in this world that*
*他誓言要纠正*
*He promised to make right*
*经过多年寻找*
*After many years of searching*
*什么也没找到*
*And nothing to be found*
-*泪从双颊落下下下* -有汤吗
- *The tears fell down down down his cheekbones* - Got soup?
*如雨滴洒土上*
*Like raindrops to the ground*
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
对 刚刚参加了些课后活动
Yeah, I just had after-school stuff
-比如说呢 -乔伊
- Like what? - Joy.
他不参加活动的 他什么都不做的
He doesn't do stuff. He doesn't do anything.
我能去洗手吗
Can I please just wash my hands?
我要接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
我醉了
I'm drunk.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表