剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
你得告诉我你为什么不想再见我了
You have to tell me why you don't want to see me anymore.
因为你的父母 你的信仰吗
What, is it because of your parents, your religion?
如果是的话 你就是个大傻瓜
'Cause if it is, you're an idiot.
告诉你你能喜欢谁不能喜欢谁的信仰是愚蠢的
A religion that tells you who you can and can't like is stupid,
我知道你喜欢我 霍克
and I know that you like me, Hawk.
我知道你喜欢
I know you do.
我在考虑加入
So I'm thinking about doing it.
成为1R什么的
You know, 1R or whatever.
登上第一阶
You know, first rung.
好吧
Okay.
那我该做什么
So what do I have to do?
我要给你钱吗
I have to give you money or what?
你不饿吗
You're not hungry?
是啊
Yeah.
不 我只是...
No, I-I just--I--
我不知道为什么不是很有胃口
I don't have a appetite for some reason, you know.
怎么了 萨姆
What's going on, Sam?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 我只是...
Nothing much, I just--
我只是有一些想法
you know, just having these thoughts.
只是一些感觉
You know, just feeling,
感觉很茫然
feeling at sea.
所以我觉得如果我爬上了阶梯
So I thought if I get on The Ladder, you know,
我就能...
I'd just--it would--
你为什么会有这种感觉呢
Well, any idea what's making you feel that way?
是我的女儿
It's my daughter.
-小女儿 -是啊
- Little girl? - Yeah.
出什么事了
What is it?
她生病了
She's sick.
动脉导管开放
Patent ductus arteriosus.
她出生后 某条血管
It's like, a vessel is supposed to close
应该关闭 但露西却没有
after birth, and Lucy's didn't.
所以她的肺部多出一根血管
So it's putting a strain on her lungs.
她经常喘气...
She's wheezing a lot, and, um...
她很不舒服
She's so very uncomfortable.
我不知道还有多久...
I don't know how much longer--
医生准备下周找我们谈谈
The doctor's gonna talk us through it next week.
但是我上网查过了 伙计
Hey, but I've been online, man, and--
她可能需要进行什么开心手术
and she might have to have open-heart fucking surgery,
我不知道我能不能承担得起
and I don't know if I can take that shit.
听着...
Look...
你现在还什么都不知道吧
You don't know anything yet, right?
是啊 我...
Yeah, I--
我是说 我什么都不知道
I mean, you don't know shit.
我是说 不要误会
I mean, don't get me wrong.
换我肯定吓坏了 但是这才是最糟糕的
I'd be fucking terrified, too, but this is the worst part--
这种未知
I mean, not knowing.
未知 是恐惧
I mean, not knowing is, uh-- it's fear.
是一个深渊
You know, it's--it's an abyss.
所以不要被吞噬 萨姆
So don't get caught up in it, Sam, and--
因为这会毁灭你
'cause it will destroy you.
恐惧比
I mean, fear is worse
最糟糕的事还要糟糕
than the worst thing happening.
我是说 爬上阶梯也许...
So, yeah, I mean, getting on The Ladder...
有帮助
might help,
但是不会改变你孩子生病的事实
but it's not gonna change whether your kid is sick or not.
你回来真早
You're home early.
我在考虑为弥补过错而种树
I was thinking I'd plant trees for my Offset.
那是个好主意
That's a great idea.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
真的
I am.
我知道这肯定很艰难
I know it must be hard.
秘鲁
Peru.
你的妻子和儿子在秘鲁
Your wife and son are in Peru.
跟我说点我不知道的事
Tell me something I don't already know.
我并不容许发生这种事
Look, I didn't condone this happening,
但是你的儿子已经超过十八岁了
but your son is over 18,
他和你妻子做出了决定
and he and your wife made a decision.
我儿子就是个瘾君子
My son's a fucking junkie,
而我的妻子是一个绝望的女人
and my wife is a desperate woman,
你知道这一点
but then you know that.
你就是靠这种人活到现在的
You prey on people like that.
你向我们寻求帮助 我的同伴
You asked us for help, and my colleague made
做出了她认为对你儿子最好的安排
the recommendation she thought best for your son.
你的同伴
Your colleague?
你是什么律师吗
Are you a lawyer or something?
你经营经纪公♥司♥吗 还同伴呢
You own a brokerage house? Your colleague?
你指的是你的追随者
You mean your follower,
你的信徒 被你洗♥脑♥的怪人
your disciple, your brainwashed weirdo?
我的同伴没有被洗♥脑♥
My colleague is anything but brainwashed,
事实上 她违反了我的命令
and, in fact, no, she went against my orders
因为 因为她其实
because-- because she actually--
她其实非常在意
she actually gives a shit, all right?
她相信就算像你儿子这样一团糟的人
And she believes that someone as fucked up as your son
也能彻底改头换面
is capable of real change and transformation.
我的同伴
My colleague...
是一个天使
is a fucking angel,
你的儿子能遇上她算他走运
and you are lucky your son crossed paths with her.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of my house!
我敢说等他们几天后回来
I predict that when they come back in a few days,
会觉得还不如离开这里
they'll be better off than when they left...
他们俩都是
both of them.
巫师与致幻剂 修行中心
还不行
Not yet.
怎么回事
What's going on?
霍克
Hawk.
他们分手了
They broke up.
你没事的
You're okay.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表