剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
那真是吓人
Oh, how frightening.
但是当我抬起头看的时候
But when I look up,
那不是夏天
it's not Summer.
帕查玛玛是安第斯土著人崇敬的女神 也称为大地之母
是帕查玛玛雕像
It's the Pachamama idol.
就像你办公室出现的那个吗
Like that one that showed up in your office?
一模一样
Exactly.
产前宫缩要来了
Okay, major wave coming.
你想过这代表着什么吗
Have you thought about what it means?
我觉得这很明显 你明白吗
I think it's pretty clear. You know?
我为霍克的离开和他的安全
I've been anxious about Hawk being away
感到担忧
and his safety...
这太表面了
That's too literal.
我的意思是 在梦里你不仅仅是你自己
I mean, you're not just you in your dreams.
所有东西都代表了你 包括帕查玛玛
You're everything, including that Pachamama.
或许你才是你自己的阻碍
Maybe you're the one holding yourself back,
害怕去迎接自己真正的力量
afraid to embrace your true power.
能不能别只顾着萨拉
Can it not be about Sarah for a second?
我正在试着生个小孩
I'm trying to have a fucking baby here!
我真是很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
-让我们帮你挪到 -过来 过来
- Let's move you... - Here, here, here.
一个更舒服的位置
into a more comfortable position.
拜托 伙计们
Come on, guys.
别在生孩子的地方吵吵闹闹
No tag in the birth environment.
小孩子需要出生在安静的环境 而不是
The baby needs to enter a peaceful space, not a--
对不起 宝贝
sorry, babe.
这一个有什么毛病
What is wrong with this one?
我没有任何一个小孩的出生要这么长时间
Oh, none of mine have taken this long.
她现在本该出来了
She should be popping out by now.
每个小孩都有他自己的旅程
Every baby has its own journey.
卡尔
Hey, Cal.
你来参加典礼了
You're already here for the ceremony.
恐怕现在还没有灵魂让我们去引导
We have no soul to induct yet, I'm afraid.
我能做点什么吗
Anything I can do?
你可以让我的小孩都安静下来
You can get my kids to shut the fuck up.
拉塞尔看上去对此无能为力
Russel doesn't seem too capable.
-亲爱的 -没事
- Honey-- - It's okay.
愤怒有时候是很好的动力来源 好吗
Anger can be a good engine sometimes, all right?
我们需要引导现有的所有能量
We need to channel whatever energy we have right now.
我们可以在小孩出生时再打给你
We can call you when the baby comes.
不 我想留下来
No, I want to stay.
我想 想帮上忙
I want to-- want to be of help.
记住 痛苦不能打败你
Remember, the pain is not bigger than you.
只有你自己可以
It is you.
放松
Let it go.
你做得很好
You're good.
你知道吗
You know...
我的一部分觉得这不可能这么好吃
part of me thought that these cannot be that good.
可能是记忆的缘故
You know, it's probably just the memory.
不 好吃极了
No, they're awesome.
对吧
Right?
这一口下去油腻腻的 脆脆的
The greasy, crunchy bit--
我想说 这真的 真的很不好
I mean, it's so-- so terrible,
但它又非常完美
but it's perfect.
谢谢
Thank you!
你是什么时候知道的
When did you know?
关于什么
About...
你经常听到长老们
You always hear the Elders
讲述他们感受到光明
talking about the moment
的那一刻
when they felt it.
就好像 光明笼罩着他们的身体
Like, the Light just coming through them.
这个我真的要想一想
I'll have to think about that one.
是不是你宣誓入教的时候
Was it when you took your vows?
每个人都说到那个时候 你自然会知道
Everyone says when it happens, you just know.
好像 他们所有的问题都引刃而解了
Like, all their questions are just gone.
就像有一种洞若观火的感觉
There's this clarity.
我的意思是 再也没有问题
I mean, no more questions,
没有痛苦 只有
no more pain, just...
乔伊说
Joy said...
她感觉到她的身体飘了起来
she could feel her body lifting off the ground.
就像 她能真的感受到
Like, she could feel it.
我不认为我曾经有过这种感觉
I don't think I've ever had that feeling, actually.
至少在运动里没有
Well, at least not in The Movement.
最接近的
Closest thing to it
可能是
was probably when
我遇见你母亲的时候
I met your mom.
你知道 她只需要看着我
You know, she can just
就能把我的疑惑
lift all my doubts
和痛苦
and pain
一扫而光
just by looking at me.
别
Hey, hey, don't.
别这样
Don't do that.
我爱她
I love her.
我知道你会觉得这是越界
I know you just think it's a Transgress,
可我爱上了艾什莉
but I love Ashley.
她让我有同样的感觉
She makes me feel like that--
好像一切都会好起来的
like it might all be okay.
当她不在这里时 我只感到很空虚
And when she's not here, I just feel so empty
和难受 还有
and awful, and--
我想说 一个人怎么能对你影响这么大
I mean, how can one person do all of that for you?
现在我甚至连和她说句话都不行
Now I can't even talk to her.
这一点都不公平
It's just not fair.
一点都不
It's not.
来吧
Come on.
干吗
What?
来吧
Come on.
我都不知道现在还有公用电♥话♥
I didn't even know there still were pay phones.
我这次有一种感觉
I had a feeling about this one.
我知道它还会在这里
I just knew it would still be here.
我们怎么知道它还能不能用
How do we even know it works?
你得试一试
You have to try.
万一她不想和我复合呢
What if she doesn't want me back?
起码你会知道
Then you will know.
那如果她想复合呢 我也不想离开
I mean, what if she does? I don't want to have to leave.
无论如何你都该知道答案
Well, you have to know either way.
你总不能永远蒙蔽自己
You know, you can't stay with your eyes closed.
打吧
Come on.
艾什莉
Hey Ashley.
是我
It's me.
我也想你
I miss you too.
我不行
I can't.
已经快了 亲爱的
We're so close, sweetheart.
再用力一推 宝宝就出来了
One more push, and the baby's gonna be here.
情况不对
It's not good.
不对
No, it's not.
大事不妙了
Something's bad.
她说什么
What's she saying?
好了 再忍♥忍♥
All right, just bear down here.
来了 头出来了
Here it comes. Here comes the head.
-对 -就是这样
- Yup. - That's it!
太美好了
Beautiful.
太好了
Yes, here we go!
-好了 -怎么了 -你没事的
- Come on. - What? - You're okay.
她怎么不哭呢
Why isn't she crying?
没事 交给我来
No, I've got it. I've got it.
-没问题的 -怎么了
- I've got it. I've got it. - What's wrong?
好了 好了
Here we go. Here we go.
好了
Here we go.
我的宝宝怎么了吗
Is something wrong with my baby?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的宝宝怎么了 出事了
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表