剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
也不是你
he is not you.
我能看透你 卡尔文
I see you, Calvin.
一直都是
I always have.
你是个骗徒
You're a fraud.
你可以走到大家面前然后微笑
You can go out there and smile...
但你就是个酒鬼推销员
But you're an alcoholic salesman...
和你父亲没两样
just like your father.
我昨晚向光明祈求领悟
I spent last night praying to The Light for insight.
我的祷告指引我到阶梯
My prayers led me to The Ladder.
在犹太和基♥督♥教为主流的社会里作为离群者
"As an outlier in a Judeo-Christian society,
我们绝对不能被视为极端主义者
"we must not risk the perception of extremism
让政♥府♥ 教会 和媒体
"and give the government, the church, and the media
有任何借口将我们妖魔化 或是摧毁我们
"any excuse to demonize us or destroy us.
我们必须保持隐形英雄的身份
"We must remain invisible heroes
帮助的困苦 贫穷 和无知的人
"to the needy, the poor, the unenlightened,
但我们必须强烈地避免
"but we must fiercely avoid
卷入政♥治♥斗争
"getting embroiled in political battles
因为这些权利
"with the powers that be,
必然地将会
"as it will, most certainly,
快速且猛烈地
"rapidly, and unceremoniously,
摧毁我们所缔造的一切
destroy all that we have built."
我们正面临我们历史中
We are at... a critical
一个关键且危险的时刻
and dangerous moment in our history.
在这样的时刻 我们必须跟随
At such a moment, we must follow
创始者的指引和他无尽的智慧
the guidance and infinite wisdom of our founder,
他劝勉我们要尊敬并且守护
who has advised that we honor and protect
我们所创造的一切
all that we have built.
卡尔呢
Where's Cal?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果没有其他人自愿发言
If no one else wishes to speak,
我们就进行投票
it's time to vote.
我想发言
I'd like to speak.
很好
Wonderful.
谢谢比尔刚刚
Thank you, Bill, for sharing...
精彩的演讲
those wise words with us.
给予我们极大的启迪
You're a great inspiration to all of us.
但我要陈述一个不同的观点
But I need to present a different perspective.
这位是伊芙琳·赫尔南德斯
This is Evelyn Hernandez.
她需要我们的帮助
She needs our help.
她的孩子也是
And so do her kids.
我们这些信徒
We who follow this path,
初级修士也好 十阶修士也好
whether we are a Novice or we have reached the tenth rung,
都在努力维护外界对我们的看法
we struggle with our relationship with the outside world.
我们每一次敞开心扉
Every time we open our hearts,
每一次接纳新的信徒
every time we open our gates,
都是在冒险
we take a risk.
17年前
17 years ago,
史蒂文冒险接收了一位年轻人
Steve took a risk on a young man
那时的他内心充满了痛苦和愤怒
with so much pain and so much anger in his heart
恨不得消灭眼前的一切
that he was willing to kill anything in his path.
假如史蒂文当初没有接收他
If Steve hadn't opened our gates,
没有冒险给他一次重生机会
hadn't taken a chance on him,
我就不会遇见我今生的挚爱
I wouldn't have found the love of my life.
不会拥有现在这两个可爱的孩子
I wouldn't have had my beautiful children.
也不会成就今日之我
And I wouldn't be me.
所以 在你们行使投票权之前
So I ask when you cast your vote today,
请牢记 我们今天能坐在这儿
you remember that we are all here
是因为有人曾为我们冒险
because someone took a risk on us.
让我们为保护弱者而继续坚强
Let us stay strong for the weak.
为迷途者指引明灯
Be a beacon for the undirected.
在危难来临之时
In times of struggle...
我们众志成城
We are one.
在面对冲突之时
In times of strife...
我们遇强则强
We are strong.
在时局变动之时
In time of change...
我们赤诚如故
We remain.
当黑暗来临之际
If darkness falls...
我们便化身光明
We are Light.
当黑暗来临之际
If darkness falls...
我们便化身光明
We are Light.
当黑暗来临之际
When darkness falls...
我们便化身光明
We are light!
出来 出来
Out! Out! Out! Out!
出来 出来
Out! Out! Out! Out!
玛丽
Mary--
玛丽
Mary!
那是我女儿
Hey, hey, that is my daughter.
玛丽 你给我回家
Mary, you need to come home!
玛丽
Mary!
-你们还好吗 -还好
- You guys okay? - Yep.
我们会没事的
We're gonna make it work. It's gonna be fine.
一切都会变好的
Okay? Everything's gonna be great.
进去后 我们就
Go inside, and we're gonna--
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-艾什莉 -马上就好
- Ashley. - I just need a minute.
发生什么事了 为什么你们要走
What's going on? Why'd you leave?
我没得选择
I had to. My...
你们吓到我妈妈了
My mom freaked out.
为什么
Why?
她觉得你们是邪教
'Cause she said it's a cult
所以我们必须离开这里
and that we had to get out of here.
可我们是在帮助你们
We're helping your family.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know you were, but--
但是什么
But what?
我不能再和你见面了
I can't see you anymore.
什么
What?
我妈妈不允许
My mom doesn't want me to.
我妈妈也不允许我见你
Um, so my mom doesn't want me to see you.
没错 但这不一样
Yeah, but it's different.
看看我家人现在多惨
Like, look what's happening to my family.
我得过去陪着我妈妈了
I really need to be there for my mom right now.
艾什莉 我现在唯一在乎的就是你了
Ashley, you're the only thing that makes any sense to me.
事情变得一团糟
Everything is so messed up.
-我只希望过回正常的日子 -艾什莉
- I really just need things to be normal. - Ashley!
我得走了
I have to go.
艾什莉
Ashley.
艾什莉
Ash--Ashley!
你今天太棒了
You were amazing today.
当你在台上妙语如珠时
When you were speaking,
我就知道你在这儿的事业会风生水起
I could finally see what you could be here.
但愿那些人今晚不会在院子里放火
Hopefully they won't set fire to the compound tonight.
他们即便放了 也是有理有据的
Well, if they do, it will have been for all of the right reasons.
启迪众人的感觉如何
So how'd it feel, inspiring all those people?
很好
Good.
非常好
Really good.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想死你的
Miss you so much.
苦行会很漫长 很艰辛
It's gonna be long and hard.
但一定会结束 到时你就能回来
But it will end, and you will come back.
安心去吧
Take comfort in knowing that.
霍克
Hawk.
亲爱的 有什么事吗
Honey, what's wrong?
我想和你一起去
I want to come with you.
什么
What?
我想去苦行
I want to Walk.
我想和你一起去苦行
I want to Walk with you.
儿子 你得独自去才行
Son, you, uh... you do this alone.
求你了
Please.
我一定要去
I need to.
我很迷茫
I'm lost.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表