剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
没关系的
Oh, that's okay.
你上份工作是做什么的
Tell me about your most recent work experience.
其实我很长一段时间
Well, actually, I've been a stay-at-home mom
都是家庭主妇
for a really long time.
刚继续出来工作
And I'm just getting back into the work force.
我从事过的工作 大多都很餐馆有关...
When I did work, it was mostly in the restaurant industry...
当服务员
waiting tables.
我知道当服务员跟这份工作性质不同
I know that's not really similar to this.
亲爱的 别担心
Oh, sweetie, don't worry about it.
你是萨拉·莱恩介绍来的 你应聘成功了
Sarah Lane sent you. You're hired.
忘了把这份工作最大的福利告诉你了
Oh, and I forgot to tell you the best part of the job.
这就是一切光明的来源
This is where we find the Light when we need it.
这些人对于我们这些
These people have been a plague
崇敬上帝的人来说 就像瘟疫一样
to our God-fearing community.
他们的存在让小镇有了抢劫和盗窃
They're bringing looting and theft to our town.
抢劫 去死吧
Looting? Fuck you, lady.
他们在咖啡馆里祈祷
They're praying in the cafeteria,
反对学校教育
protesting class teachings,
拒绝对我们的国家效忠
refusing to pledge allegiance to our nation--
他们的成员都是瘾君子和神智不正常的人
They take in drug addicts and mental patients--
这些人...
These people--
我女儿的学校什么课都不上
No teaching is getting done in my daughter's school.
他们在咖啡馆祈祷
They're praying in the cafeteria,
反对学校的教育
protesting class teachings...
你怎么了
What happened to you?
跟卡尔去训练7R了
7R with Cal.
我失败了 但没关系
I fell. It's nothing.
卡尔想让我去苦行
So Cal wants me to do The Walk.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
没有人在严冬时被派去苦行
No one ever gets sent out in the middle of winter.
是啊 他想让我马上动身
Yeah, well, he wants me to leave soon...
立刻启程
like, right away.
告诉我究竟发生了什么
Why don't you tell me what's really going on?
7R训练的时候我们已经把话说开了
Look, things have been revealed to both of us during 7R
所以才有了苦行这件事
which makes it relevant that I do it now.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
出去了
Out.
-和艾什莉一起吗 -你怎么想都行
- With Ashley? - Whatever.
别这么跟你妈妈说话 霍克
Hey, don't you talk to your mother with that tone, Hawk.
听到了吗
Hey, did you hear me?
听到了
Yes, sir.
对不起
Sorry.
你居然对你妈妈是这样的态度
Don't you dare treat her that way.
我们家可不是这么沟通的
That is not how our family operates.
我们不会这么做的
That is not our path.
也许你我方法并不相同
Maybe your path isn't my path.
霍克
Hawk.
早上我再跟他谈
I'll talk to him in the morning.
这里不欢迎你们 滚出去
You're not welcome here! You're not welcome here!
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here!
这儿不欢迎你 这儿不欢迎你
You're not welcome here! You're not welcome here!
这儿不欢迎你 这儿不欢迎你
You're not welcome here! You're not welcome here!
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
很抱歉要用投票的方式决定
I'm sorry that the vote will determine
我们是否能收留你
whether or not we can harbor you.
我把孩子送到美国 好让他们过得安稳
I sent my children to the U.S. so that they would be safe.
我和他们才分开两年
Two years we were apart.
他们就沦落到了豺狼的手中
And they were in the hands of the coyotes.
我想我早已习惯听天由命了
I guess I'm used to not having my fate in my own hands.
听说你的非信徒女友走了
I heard your IS girl is gone.
什么
What?
她和她妈妈半夜离开的
She and her mom took off in the middle of the night.
-消失了 -谁告诉你的
- Disappeared. - Who told you that?
几乎所有新信徒都知道
Like, every single Novice.
我早说了非信徒都不靠谱
I told you the IS can never be trusted.
多半就是他们闯入医务室
They're probably the ones who broke into the infirmary
偷走药的
and stole the drugs.
玛丽
Mary.
你为什么把肖恩调走
Why'd you send Sean away?
玛丽
Mary, uh...
这事能晚点再谈吗 我们还要投票...
Can we talk about this later? We have the vote--
不 我现在就要答案
No, I want to know now.
为什么
Why?
特拉华州需要他
He was needed in Delaware.
我还以为你不会说谎
I thought you didn't lie here.
我以为真♥相♥是通往光明之路
I thought Truth was the path to The Light.
你不高兴我能理解
I understand you're upset--
你到底要我怎样 卡尔
What do you want from me, Cal?
我对你算什么
Who am I to you?
你是我很关心的人
You're someone I care about...
发自内心的 我也同情你
deeply and, um--and feel for.
但我不能...
But I can't--
我们之前在一起的那种方式是不对的
It--it's not right for us to be together the way we have.
那为什么要调走肖恩
Then why send Sean away?
是你叫我跟他在一起
You told me to be with him.
我那样做是为了你
I did it for you.
后来我开始喜欢他
And then I started to like him,
期盼见到他
want to see him,
想听他的声音 想上他
hear his voice, fuck him.
你还好吗 玛丽
Are you okay, Mary?
你没回答我的问题
You're not answering the question.
回答他妈的问题
Answer the fucking question.
为什么要调走他
Why did you send him away?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你去找其他人胡搞吧
You have to find someone else you can fuck with.
我相信你有很多选择
I'm sure you got plenty of options.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
赛拉斯 你...
Silas. What--
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我来找你谈谈
I've come to talk to you.
我没办法
Well, I can't.
现在不行 因为我们要集♥合♥了
I can't now, 'cause we're gathering.
我可是远途而来 卡尔文
I've traveled a long way, Calvin.
坐下来吧
Sit with me.
反省 咱们来谈心
Reflect. Let's commune.
比尔和菲莉西亚派你来的
Bill and Felicia sent you?
不
No.
他们比你还更不想看到我
They want me here less than you do.
史蒂文派我来的
Steve sent me.
他对你不太满意
He isn't happy with you.
史蒂文奄奄一息了
Steve is half dead.
我一直都在和他沟通
I communicate with him all the time.
那么他应该会提醒你 他希望由我领导
Well, then he would remind you that he wanted me to lead.
没有什么好领导的了
There's nothing more to lead.
这就是我要告诉你的事
That's what I've come to tell you...
还有告诉比尔和菲莉西亚
and Bill and Felicia.
一切都结束了
It's over.
当史蒂文无法接受自己的死亡时 一切就结束了
It was over when Steve could not accept his mortality.
我当时不明白
I couldn't see it then.
我就像你一样 想坚持住下去
I was like you. I wanted to hold on.
但一切都结束了
But it was over.
运动已死
The Movement is dead.
不 不
No, no.
你不懂
You don't understand.
他们在等我 赛拉斯 等着新的一代
They're waiting for me, Silas, the next generation.
他们需要我 他们相信我
They--they want me. They believe in me.
我说出真♥相♥后他们就会改观了
Not after I tell them the truth.
不 史蒂文预言奇迹将至 一个新的领袖
No, Steve foretold a miracle to come, a new leader.
如果真有新领袖
If there is one,
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表