剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
那个把我打成这样的人呢
What about the guy who did this to me?
那个混♥蛋♥带走了我女儿
Fucking animal has got my daughter.
我11岁那年我父亲告诉我他要请朋友来家里
When I was 11, my dad told me that his friend was coming over
到时候让我按他说的做
and I should do what he said,
否则就会打我
otherwise I'd get hit.
你相信的是运动
You believe in the movement.
不 我相信你
No, I believe in you.
去爱肖恩吧 你们在一起很合适
Love Sean. You're beautiful together.
我丈夫试图离开时被他们杀了
They killed my husband when he tried to leave.
我查过了贾森的事
I looked up what happened to Jason,
他选择自我了断
and he took his own life.
你带走弗莱迪
You take Freddie out of here,
他二十四小时内就会再次吸毒
and he will have a needle in his arm within 24 hours.
赛拉斯会在机场见你
Silas will meet you at the airport.
他会帮你让弗莱迪好起来
He's gonna help you to get Freddie better.
那你能参加派对吗
So, are you allowed to go to parties?
-明天就有个派对 -我觉得我不准去
- There's one tomorrow. - I don't think I'm allowed.
-你真的来了 -是啊
- You actually came. - Yeah.
我愿意当你的导师 埃迪
I'd like to be your guide, Eddie.
你想让我升到7R
You want me to do 7R?
你想让我挖吗
You just want me to dig?
挖到你发现什么为止
Dig until you find something.
朝圣之路
第一季 第五集
你看到什么了
What is it? What do you see?
是不是有所发现
Found something, didn't you?
萨拉
-怎么了 -霍克不见了
- What's going on? - Hawk's not here.
不见了是什么意思
What do you mean he's not there?
他不在家 他昨晚没在床上睡觉
I mean he's not here. He didn't sleep in his bed.
我不知道他去哪了
I-I don't know where he is.
好的 我这就回家
Okay. Okay, I'll be right home.
艾什莉
Ashley.
艾什莉 快醒醒 我们睡过去了
Ashley, come on, wake up. We slept.
我得走了 不然我父母会杀了我
I have to go. My parents are gonna kill me.
他们没准还没醒
Hey, maybe they're not up yet.
我死定了
I'm so dead.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Mm, morning.
你要是不想我们可以不做
We don't have to if you don't want to.
我们可以再等等
We can wait.
我不想等了
I don't want to wait.
他在这
Hey, here he is!
你去哪了
Where you been?
-你去哪了 -你们这是干什么
- Where were you? - What's everyone doing here?
我们都很担心你到底去哪了
Wondering where the hell you've been.
孩子 说实话
Just be honest with us, kid.
能单独谈吗吗
Can we talk about this alone?
不行 当我们的面说清楚
No, you're gonna answer to all of us.
你今早把我们都吓坏了
You put us all through hell this morning.
说啊
Well?
霍克
Hawk?
她去跟一个女孩约会了
He's been seeing a girl.
-什么 -乔伊
- What? - Joy!
别说了
Shut up!
求你了妈妈 能给我留点隐私吗
Mom, please, can we have some privacy?
-哪个女孩 -是个非信徒女孩
- What girl? - An IS girl from school.
我见过他俩一起从马修餐馆出来
I saw them coming out of Matthew's Diner together.
-你真是个混♥蛋♥ 乔伊 -不许叫她混♥蛋♥
- You're a jerk, Joy. - Don't you call Joy a jerk.
她这是在帮你 她很诚实
She's trying to help you. She's being honest.
-这并不是帮我 -他可能被异化了
- She's not helping me. - Look, he can be realigned.
罗伯特的女儿就是这种情况 还记得吧
This happened with Robert's girl, remember?
不是所有人都能被异化的 妮可
Not everyone can be realigned, Nicole.
我知道史蒂文说16岁就成年了
I know Steve said 16,
但这太危险了
but this is too dangerous.
这件事你要妥善处理 萨拉
You need to deal with this, Sarah.
-我懂 妈妈 -不 你不懂
- I know I do, Mom. - No, you don't know.
你不懂失去孩子的感受
You don't know what it's like to lose a child.
好了 我能理解
All right, I understand
这事对于大家来说都有切身感受
that this is very personal for everyone,
但我认为接下来就交给我和萨拉吧
but I think Sarah and I should take it from here.
霍克 回你的房♥间去 我们回头再说
Hawk, go up to your room, and we'll handle this later.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你昨晚跟一个非信徒女孩过夜了
Is that where you were, with an IS?
霍克
Hawk!
这事你知道多久了
How long have you known about this?
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
你想把她放在摇篮里吗
Look, you want to put her in here?
没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay, baby.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我们开车来的
We drove the car in.
我知道 但我得去工作
I know. I got work to do.
我就离开几个小时
I'll just be gone a couple hours.
然后呢
After that?
然后我就马上回家
Yeah, and then I'll come right home.
做几个检查而已 乔茜
It's just tests, Jocey.
医生说今天不会出结果
The doctor said the results won't even be back today.
但我很紧张
But I'm shook up.
我也是 但我还得去工作
Yeah, so am I, but I still got to go to work.
我爱你 小胖墩
Hey, I love you, Butterball.
过会再见
I'll see you in a bit.
你有个好妈妈
You have a good mimi, okay?
我也爱你
I love you too.
我保证马上就回去
Be back soon. I promise.
给你
Hey, here you go.
好的
All right.
-约翰 -他们人呢
- John. - Where are they?
你在说什么 发生什么了
What are you talking about? What's going on?
我一直在伦敦出差
I've been in London on business.
回家就发现我的妻子和儿子走了
I come home, and my wife and son are gone.
你和你的人把他们带去某个地方
You and your people took them somewhere
给他们吃药 灌输你装神弄鬼的理论
to feed them drugs and your mystic bullshit.
里奇先生 我真的不知道你的家人在哪里
Mr. Ridge, I have no idea where your family is.
我来告诉你她们在哪里 在他妈的秘鲁
I'll tell you where they are, Bum-Fuck, Peru.
好吧 如果她们是在那里 我发誓
Well, if they are, um, I promise I did not sign off
我没有让谁把她们带走过
on any of my people taking them anywhere.
在我看来 你好像
Seems to me you don't have much control
管不住你的人
over your people, then.
我想对于一个管着一帮狂热信徒的人来说
I'd imagine that's something someone in charge of a cult
这应该非常重要吧
might decide to prioritize.
我会调查清楚的 约翰 我向你保证
I will get to the bottom of it, John. I promise you.
你说的
You bet you will.
是谁
Who is it?
联调局 亚伯拉罕·盖恩斯探员
Agent Abraham Gaines, FBI.
是艾丽森·肯普吗
Alison Kemp?
通过你的网站找到你的
Found you through your Website.
我在调查迈耶教的运动
I'm looking into the Meyerist Movement.
我很高兴终于有人管这事了
I'm glad somebody finally is.
听着
Hey, listen...
我很抱歉 但是 如果你认为
I'm sorry, but, uh, if you think
是他们杀了你的丈夫
that they killed your husband
并且还打算杀掉你
and that they are trying to kill you,
你为什么还住得离他们的园区这么近呢
why are you staying so close to their campus?
我想让他们承认他们的所作所为
I want them to own up to what they did.
我想要答案
I want answers.
你为什么这么肯定
And how are you so certain
你丈夫不是自杀呢
your husband didn't kill himself?
我看了警方的报告
I read the police report.
说他在正午从一个
That he jumped off of a mountain
他之前爬过无数次的山上跳下去
he climbed a million times before
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表