剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
我甚至不清楚什么才是真实的 以及我
I don't even know what's real anymore, and what is--
我们必须要弄清楚 因为你对我来说是真实的
We'll just figure it out, because you're real to me.
如果你需要我
You know, if there's anything I can do
帮助的话...
to help...
-卡尔找我回来的 -你回来了
- Cal came and got me. - You're here.
他说我应该回来
He said this is where I'm supposed to be.
他们打算杀了我
They are trying to kill me,
他们也要杀了你
and they will kill you.
艾丽森 跟我回去吧
Come on, Alison. Come back with me.
快跑
Go!
-我要求你去苦行 -像史蒂文那样苦行吗
- I want you to take the walk. - Steve's walk?
假如你不去苦行 我就把一切告诉萨拉
If you don't do the walk, I will tell Sarah everything.
我会告诉她你没有信仰
I'll tell her you don't believe.
你什么时候知道的 你经常听到长老们
When did you know about-- you always hear the elders
讲述他们感受到光明的那一刻
talking about the moment when they felt it, The Light.
最接近的 是我遇见你母亲的时候
Closest thing to it, when I met your mom.
-住手 -她能够...
- Stop. - You know, she can just...
发生什么事了
What's going on?
-把我的疑惑一扫而光 -他在欺骗你
- Lift all my doubts. - And he's lying to you.
朝圣之路
第一季 第九集
秘鲁 库斯科
我们不能让恐惧
We can never allow fear
束缚我们的精神
to limit the work of our spirits.
你的话语
Your words...
我成长的过程中你经常和我说
And you said to me often when I was growing up--
你确诊的那天也说过
you said it again the day of your--your diagnosis.
"不要让这项运动消亡
"Don't let The Movement die.
我只信任你 能将这项运动传承下去"
You're the only one I can trust to keep it alive."
我曾经努力
I've tried to fulfill
实现你的心愿
your wishes.
我努力成为你的传人
I'm trying to be your son.
我抄写阶梯
I wrote the rungs.
我努力与你相通
I tried to channel you.
但是如果...如果你对我不满意
But if--if you're unhappy with me,
请你告诉我
please tell me,
因为不然就没有机会了
'cause there won't be another chance.
我对我所做的一切
I'm sorry for everything...
错事
I have done
以及
that is wrong
接下来要做的错事
and everything wrong...
而感到抱歉
I do next.
但你不该死
But you weren't supposed to die.
我不知道你是怎么想的
I don't know what you're thinking,
但我们没有私情
but we're not having an affair.
那他过去三个月内为什么给你打过22次电♥话♥
Why did he call you 22 times in the last three months?
这轮不到我来解释
It's not my place to say.
你的丈夫留下了一本日记
Your husband left a journal.
-什么 -我拿了他的档案
- What? - I took his file,
日记就在里面
and the journal was in it.
在哪里
Where is it?
他们是在他在秘鲁的房♥间中找到的
They found it in the room that he was staying at in Peru.
为什么没有交给警♥察♥
Why wasn't it given to the police?
我想你读过之后就懂了
I think you'll understand when you read it.
你的丈夫有疑虑
Your husband was having doubts.
疑虑
Doubts?
关于运动
About the Movement.
他意识到这一切都是胡扯 不知道该怎么办
He realized it was bullshit and didn't know what to do.
至少他还活着
At least he's alive,
他爱你
and he loves you,
甚至愿意做什么苦行
enough to walk that fucking walk,
喝那些该死的饮料
enough to drink the fucking juice.
那又怎么样
So what?
他不相信天空中有什么阶梯
He doesn't believe there's a ladder in the sky.
自己好好想想吧
Get over yourself.
妈妈会做什么午餐
What's Mom gonna make for dinner?
我希望是蔬菜辣椒
I hope it's veggie chili.
还有玉米面包
Oh, and with cornbread?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-加黄油 -是的
- With butter? - Yes.
我要吃掉一条黄油
I am going to eat a stick of butter.
看
Look.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
万一她把我赶出来呢
What if she kicks me out?
我不会允许发生这种事的
I will not let that happen.
好吗
All right?
来吧
Come on.
如果她没有做蔬菜辣椒
If she ends up not making veggie chili,
你能做吗
can you make veggie chili?
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你走之后我开始服用这些
I started taking this when you were gone.
还好没有服用太久
Luckily it hasn't been very long,
应该只需要几天就能戒掉
so withdrawal should only take a couple of days
我曾嗑过更猛的药
and I've gotten off worse stuff.
-你从哪里搞来的 -我不能告诉你
- Where did you get this? - I can't tell you.
-玛丽 -你帮不帮我
- Mary. - Are you gonna help me or not?
我们去医疗所 我们得按正确的方法来
Let's just go to the nurse. We'll do this the right way.
必须这样做
It has to be this way.
-他们回来了 -我看到他们了
- Hey, they're back. - I see them.
你好 霍克
Check it out, Hawk, man.
你好
What's up?
快跟我们讲讲
Tell us everything.
快看这小子 胡子长出来了
Look at this guy, with a beard.
我没留胡子
I do not have a beard.
我都看到了 就在这
Oh, I see it. It's right there.
没赶上你回来 祖父肯定要自责了
Oh, Grandpa is gonna kick himself.
他在佛蒙特做推广呢
He's doing outreach in Vermont.
你好啊 朋友
Good to see you, my friend.
我没留胡子
I don't have a beard.
我知道艾丽森的事了
I know about Alison.
你是怎么发现的
So how did you find out?
我发现了你的手♥机♥记录
I found your phone.
你已经找艾丽森谈过了吧
Then you spoke with Alison?
那现在该怎么办
So what happens now?
现在
Now?
我也不知道 埃迪
I don't know, Eddie.
尽管你这几个月以来一直瞒着我
I mean, now that you've been lying to me for months,
尽管我还污蔑米兰达·弗兰克是个贱♥人♥
now that I called Miranda Frank a fucking whore,
尽管我都要疯了...
now that I thought that I was going crazy because I knew--
因为我感觉
because I knew
肯定出事了
something was wrong.
但我还是那么信任你
But I trusted you.
我明白
I know.
我都明白
Look, I know.
可我...
I just...
真的不知道如何是好
I didn't know what to do.
就不能跟我说实话吗
How about tell me the fucking truth?
说了以后你就会把我扔进小屋里洗♥脑♥
Yeah, but then you would put me in a cell to be reprogrammed.
那样也许会有效
Maybe that would have helped.
不 不会的
No, it wouldn't have.
现在乱成一团
Well, things are pretty fucked up now.
也许吧 但至少现在
Yeah, maybe, but at least you're here
跟你谈话的是我
talking to me,
你的丈夫
your husband,
不是某个恶人
and not some pod person.
你的意思是 我是个恶人吗
Oh, I'm a pod person? Is that what you're saying?
我不是这意思 我的意思是
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying I would have been
如果你送我去洗♥脑♥ 我就是恶人了
if you sent me in a room to be brainwashed.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表