剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
You have to unburden to your parents.
我没什么好说的
I don't have anything to unburden.
家庭和诚实是教派的基石
Family and honesty is the cornerstone of The Movement.
你这样会失去我们所有人的
You could lose all of us.
你想跟我们在一起 对不对
I mean, you do want to be with us, don't you?
一起等未来的降临
When The Future comes?
后来...电♥话♥响了
And then--and then the phone rang.
我忘了当时我们在干什么了
And--oh, I forget what we were doing.
我们在抽大♥麻♥ 不然还能干什么
We were smoking. What else would we be doing?
我当时怀孕了 没抽
Oh, I was pregnant. I was not smoking.
你说 "加布 让汉克接电♥话♥
And you said, "Gaby, get Hank on the phone.
刚才发生了特别不可思议的事
We've just had the most incredible experience.
我的手被烫了"
I burned my hands."
你当时喊 "菲莉西亚的手被烫了
You shouted, "Felicia just burned her hands!
快去接分机"
Get on the other line!"
对 然后你拿起电♥话♥
Yeah, and you picked up the phone,
说道...
and you said...
"用牙膏 烫伤用牙膏"
"Toothpaste. Toothpaste works for a burn."
你们当时肯定嗨了
You guys were high.
但我却说"不"
I said, "Oh, no." I said, "No.
"我们找到了
"We found it.
坐飞机来到这里
Get on a plane and get down here.
我们找到了光明"
We found The Light."
的确 我们就是在那时遇到医生的
And we did. And that's when we met Doc.
我还记得当时的内心活动
And I remember thinking,
"就是今天
"Today's the day.
今天是我人生的开始"
It is the first day of my life."
那的大♥麻♥也真是棒啊
Great marijuana down there, too.
真想待那不走了
I wish I'd never left.
能见到你真好
It was great to see you.
回头见
See you real soon.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
节日快乐
Great day.
我一年中最喜欢的一天
Yeah. My favorite day of the year.
你都没吃东西
You haven't gotten anything to eat.
我不想让教员看到我吃东西
I don't like to let the members see me eat.
会暴露我的弱点
It shows weakness.
但那会体现出团体感
It also shows community.
原来你在这
Ah, there you are.
我只是...
Yeah, I just--
我只是想休息下
I just wanted to get away for a minute.
我也是 挺累的
Me too. It's exhausting.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么样
How you doing?
很好
Uh, good. Good.
我和萨拉之间的隔阂也消除了
You know, I think Sarah and I are gonna be okay.
这才是最重要的
So that's what matters.
没错
Yes, it is.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
米兰达出院后
Have you talked to Miranda
你跟她联♥系♥过吗
since she left the hospital?
她出院了
She left the hospital?
我没听说
I wasn't aware.
卡尔说她不想待在医院里了
Cal said that she just didn't want to be there anymore,
说她在某个地方休息
said she's resting someplace.
我听说他让你攀登7R
I hear he asked you to climb 7R.
是的
Yeah.
有个跟他亲近的人对我们来说是件好事
It'll be good for us to have someone close to him.
我们本想过让萨拉看着他一点
We'd ask Sarah to keep an eye out,
但只要遇到跟卡尔有关的事情
but she doesn't always see clearly
她总是看得不够通透
when it comes to Cal.
我来自林奇 新罕布♥什♥尔州
I came here from Rindge, New Hampshire.
我小时候妈妈就过世了 是我爸养大了我
My mom died when I was little, so my dad raised me.
我11岁那年
When I was 11,
我父亲告诉我他要请朋友来家里
my dad told me that his friend was coming over,
到时候让我按他说的做 否则就会打我
and I should do what he said, otherwise I'd get hit.
然后他的朋友过来了
So his friend came over...
结束之后
and afterwards,
我看到他给了我爸爸钱
I saw him give my dad some money.
我还记得 我那时候就在想
And I remember wondering,
"我值多少钱"
"How much was I?"
之后我看到了
And later I saw.
那是张十美元的钞票
It was a $10 bill.
可以吗
May I?
*我将带你*
*I will carry you*
*抵达光明*
*To The Light*
*我将带你*
*I will carry you*
*抵达光明*
*To The Light*
*我带领你*
*I'll carry you*
凯瑞·里奇 未接来电
信息来自凯瑞·里奇 看到请回电 情况紧急
*你扶持我*
*You carry me*
我得走了 有紧急情况
I have to go. It's an emergency.
是里奇的儿子的事情
It's for Ridge's son.
*我们会互相扶持*
*We will carry each other*
*抵达光明*
*To The Light*
*光明*
*Oh, Light*
*互相扶持 抵达光明*
*Carry each other to The Light*
*我们将互相扶持 抵达光明*
*We will carry each other to The Light*
*光明*
*Oh, Light*
*互相扶持 抵达光明*
*Carry each other to The Light*
*我们会互相扶持*
*Oh, we will carry each other*
*抵达光明*
*To The Light*
*光明*
*Oh, Light*
*互相扶持 抵达光明*
*Carry each other to The Light*
*我们会互相扶持*
*We will carry each other*
*抵达光明 光明*
*To The Light oh, Light*
*互相扶持 抵达光明*
*Carry each other to The Light*
*我带领你*
*I'll carry you*
*你扶持我*
*You carry me*
*我们将相互扶持*
*We will carry each other*
*抵达光明 光明*
*To The Light oh, Light*
*互相扶持 抵达光明*
*Carry each other to The Light*
在这看到的天空比圣地亚哥大得多
Lot more sky up here than in San Diego.
我不喜欢你仰望天空的那种方式
I don't like the way you're looking at that sky.
我就预感到你们要提这件事
I had a feeling this was coming.
你有些过于自我膨胀了 孩子
You've gotten a little too big for your britches, son.
我不是你的孩子
I'm not your son.
一名中西部的6R修士
A 6R from the Midwest
被强行从她家带走 带到了这里来
was forcibly removed from her home and brought here.
你还想要摆脱药物
You're trying to get rid of the medicine.
史蒂夫让我管事
Steve put me in charge.
他也让我们看着你一点
And asked us to watch over you.
我们不喜欢你现在在做的事情
We don't like the job you're doing.
这项运动需要个领导者 否则就会分崩离析
This Movement needs a leader, or it will fall apart.
这项运动已经有一个领导者了
The Movement has a leader.
一个濒死的领导者
A leader who's dying.
-会有奇迹发生的 -那太好了
- There will be a miracle. - Well, great, great.
那你们去秘鲁 等候奇迹的发生
You go down to Peru, wait for the miracle.
这边的事情就交给我处理
I'll take care of things up here.
迈耶教是我们大家的 卡尔
Meyerism is in all of us. Cal.
那是只有六个教♥徒♥的时候
That's when there were six members.
现在我们已经有六千名了
Now there are 6,000.
最后三节阶梯会告诉我们该怎么做的
The last three rungs will tell us what to do.
他活不到把那三节阶梯抄完了
He'll die before they're done,
而且也没有一个合适的计划
and there is no plan in place.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
因此 我正在写最后那三节阶梯
So...I'm writing the last three rungs.
你没有权利这么做
That is not your place.
1974年在库斯科
Why was it Steve's place
为什么史蒂文就有权那么做
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表