剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
你不用担心我给你制♥造♥麻烦了
You won't have any more trouble from me.
跟之前说好的一样 我会离开前哨
I'll leave the Outpost as agreed.
很好
Good,
不过 在我把你送出去之前
but, uh, before I escort you out,
卡尔库萨小姐想要见你一面
Lady Calkussar requests your presence.
她来了
Here she is.
正好还没死
Still alive, as it happens.
出去等 指挥官
Marshal, wait outside.
此事与你无关
This doesn't concern you.
塔珑
Talon...
我有好多事情要跟你谈
we have so much to talk about.
你先跟我讲讲为什么你要威泽斯取我的人头
Start with how you decide to let Wythers take my head.
这个决定我并非轻易作下
It was not a decision that I made lightly.
当时我实在是走投无路了
At the time, I could see no other way.
所以你选择了保全自己 我理解
Than to save your own skin. I understand.
完事了吗 日落之前我必须离开
Are we done here? I have to be gone by sundown.
是威泽斯勒索的我
Wythers blackmailed me to get to you.
我悔恨我做下的事情
I hated myself for what I did.
求你了 不要走
Please, I wish you to stay.
帮我推♥翻♥最高军团的统治
Help me overthrow the Prime Order.
什么
What?
你是要为了这个才留下我的吗
Is that why you want me here?
为了帮你叛国
To help you commit treason?
我们别吵了 听我说
Just stop letting your tongue run wild and listen.
我真名不是格温
My name is not Gwynn,
卡尔库萨指挥官也不是我的父亲
and Commander Calkussar is not my father.
我是罗莎蒙德 雷纳夫国王的女儿
I am Rosmund, daughter of King Ranulf,
我是王国的继承人
which makes me heir to the Realm.
这话我姑且信了
So let's say I believe you.
我现在该做什么 跪下吗
What do I do now? Am I supposed to kneel?
不 不需要
No. No, not at all.
我希望我们还能继续做朋友
I hope that we can still be friends.
希望总是美好的
Yes, well, we can always hope.
我也希望你能加入我们
And I'm hoping that you'll join our cause.
前哨的几百个兵
What can a few hundred men
能把最高军团怎么样
at the Outpost do against the Prime Order?
我们的兵比你想的要多
We have more men than you think.
如果有你的帮助 塔珑
And with your help, Talon,
我们有的就不只是人了
we'll have more than just men.
一群男兵 加上我一个女人
You'll have men, plus a woman.
把恶魔的事情跟我讲讲
Tell me of this demon.
这件事现在谁都知道了咯
So does everyone know about that now?
只有需要的人才知道
Only those who need to know.
恶魔已经不在了 我把它送回去了
The demon is gone. I sent it back where it belongs.
还有什么吗 我想了解
Well, tell me more. I want to understand.
这样的东西 还有更多吗
Are there more than one such creature?
我是这么听说的 但我只有一个名字
So I've been told, but I only have one name.
靠名字我才能召唤它们
It's how I summon them, by its name.
那你得找其他的名字
Well, then you need to find more.
第一个你是怎么找到的
How did you find the first one?
铁匠告诉我的 但是他已经死了
The smith, but he's dead now.
-《名录册》 -什么
- The Book of Names. - What?
我得走了
I have to go.
你会留在这吗
But you'll stay here?
留在前哨
At the Outpost?
暂时吧
For now.
别看了 我们得走了
We're done here. Stop reading.
我才刚开始看
I'm just getting started.
但我已经学到了很多东西
And I've already learned so much already.
-你为什么不想知道 -因为我觉得《名录册》
- Why don't you want to know? - Because I think the Book of Names
-实际上全是... -全是恶魔的名字
- is actually a book full of-- - Full of demon names?
我看了些书
You see, I've been doing some reading now.
你的确拥有黑血吧
You do have black blood, don't you?
我在某处读到了一些
You see, I'm sure I read somewhere in here
关于黑血族召唤路奇瑞的事情
something about the black blood summoning the Lu-Qiri--
路奇瑞是恶魔的别称
Lu-Qiri is a different name for demon.
我知道什么是路奇瑞 简泽
I know what a Lu-Qiri is, Janzo.
就是那东西刺了你 对吧
'Cause that's what stabbed you, isn't it?
路奇瑞 你基本上就是个女巫
The Lu-Qiri? You're basically a witch.
如果你
And-- and if you--
如果你可以找出这些恶魔的名字
if you had access to all of these demon names, well,
就可以召唤出一支恶魔军队
you could just summon up a whole army of them.
所以我们才不找了
And that is precisely why we're not doing this.
这本不行
Not this one.
-给我 简泽 -你向铁匠保证过
- Give it to me, Janzo. - You made a promise to the smith
会找到《名录册》
that you would find the Book of Names.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
不像遵守你的诺言
Not as simple as sticking to your word
实现铁匠最后的遗愿那么容易吗
and carrying out the smith's last dying wish?
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
就算你找到了
Look, even if you did find the Book of Names,
也不意味着你非得用它
it doesn't mean that you have to use it.
我不认为我能找到它
I don't think I'll be able to find it.
而且我不会说也不会读"印达安语"
And I-- I don't know how to speak or read "Yindarian" and--
印德安语
Yindrian.
印德安语
Yindrian.
我只能看看图片
I can only look at the pictures.
那不成问题 我跟你说过了
It's not a problem. I already told you
我会在这儿坐上几天
I will sit here for days
然后为你读完所有的书
and read through all of these books just for you.
你为什么总是对我这么好 简泽
Why are you always so nice to me, Janzo?
我只是喜欢和像你这样的人待在一起而已
I just like being around somebody like you, that's all.
我觉得你人生有趣又惊险
I find your life to be interesting and thrilling.
而且 我需要你帮我个小忙作为回报
Also, I kind of need a little small favor in return.
要帮什么忙
What kind of favor?
你看 我要去旅行几天
Well, you see, I'm-- I'm going traveling for a few days
还要送一些东西 我需要一个旅伴
and to deliver some stuff, and I need a travel companion.
能跟我说说话 还能帮我搬东西
You know, somebody to talk to and-- and help me carry the stuff.
那可不是个小忙
Well, it's not a little favor, is it?
没错
Oh, right.
我想翻译所有的这些书籍和文件也不是小忙
I suppose neither is translating all of these books and papers.
你会跟我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
铁匠说过我得在拖曳者找到我之前
The smith said I need to find the Book of Names
寻到《名录册》
before something called the Dragman finds me.
"在拖曳者找到你之前"
"Before the Dragman finds you"?
怎么了
Why?
你知道什么吗
Is there something you know about it?
不知道
No.
那你为什么怪怪的
Then why are you acting weird?
在印德安语里 有一个词叫脱业者
Just in Yindrian, there's a word, Drogemane...
-意思是 -"死亡"
- Which means? - "Death."
死亡
Death?
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
来吧 拿上两三本书然后...
Come on, pick up two or three of these books and, um,
我们可以在路上帮你解决问题
we can help solve your problem along the way.
-我不知道 -塔珑
- I don't know. - Talon,
如果你不跟我一起去 我可能活不下来
if you don't come with me, I may not survive.
那谁来帮你翻译这些书呢
Then who's going to translate all of these books for you,
所以事实上你并不是想要我
So the truth is you don't actually want me there
陪你一起去
for my company, do you?
你是想让我保护你
You want my protection.
差不多
Pretty much.
而且路上可能会有一些
And also there might be some--
瘟疫怪和...强盗
some Plaguelings and-- and bandits along the way.
但那会非常有趣 来吧 走
But it'll be really fun. Come on, let's go.
你聚集起来的这些人
These men you've gathered,
你怎么知道他们会为了我们的大业集结起来
how do you know they're going to rally for our cause?
普通人并不在意什么大业
Common men aren't concerned about causes.
他们只在乎自己的命 下一顿饭
They're about their own necks, their next meal,
还有所爱之人的安全
and the safety of their loved ones,
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表