剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我先把谁的脖子扭断才能让你配合
Whose neck shall I stretch to get you to cooperate?
这个
This one?
英俊的家伙 对吧
Handsome devil, isn't he?
给你最后一次机会 说出名字
Last chance. Say the name.
如果我说了 你会放了他们吗
If I say the name, will you free them?
我会让你选一个
I'll let you choose one.
不
No.
那好吧
Very well.
杀了他
Kill him.
-好吧 -不要 塔珑
- All right. - Talon, no!
反正他会把我们都杀了的
He'll just kill us all anyways.
-它在哪 -我说过了
- Where is it? - I told you.
什么都不会发生的
Nothing will happen.
把他们一起处决了
Execute all of them at once.
"我 城门指挥官特罗迪·希格斯
"I, Gate Marshal Todry Higgs,
加尔林前哨的代理裁判官
acting magistrate of the Gallwood Outpost,
在此审判这些叛国者"
hereby make judgment upon these traitors to the Realm."
我很多年前就应该把那白♥痴♥放逐的
I should have exiled that cretin years ago.
我该把他毒死的
I should have poisoned him.
简泽 你是不是想出了什么好点子
Janzo, you're coming up with one of your smart ideas, right?
我只是在想我们会死于断颈
I'm just wondering whether
还是窒息
we'll die by broken neck or strangulation.
我还是希望断颈 你呢
I'd prefer broken neck, wouldn't you?
说这话没用
Not helpful.
"你们犯下了
"You are here and now condemned
煽动罪和叛国罪
for sedition and treason,
今年是最高军团统治的第十四年
this, the 14th year of the dominion of the Prime Order.
你们被判有可 可
You are sentenced to ignom-- ignomi--"
"可耻的" 你这白♥痴♥
"Ignominious," You moron.
一派胡言 你这蠢货
Bollocks, you're stupid!
你说我蠢 我
You think I'm stupid, I--
快继续
Get on with it!
有军队来了
An army approaches!
-什么颜色的 -黄色旗帜 大使
- What color? - Yellow banners, Ambassador.
准备战斗
Prepare for battle!
救下囚犯 夺回前哨
Rescue the prisoners and take back the Outpost.
解决他们 先杀黑血族
Finish them! Blackblood first!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
雷柳斯
Raelius!
抱歉让你一直挂着
Sorry to leave you hanging.
让开
Out of the way!
塔珑 塔珑 让我帮你
Talon! Talon, Talon, let me help.
不
No!
雷柳斯
Raelius!
身后
Behind you!
塔珑 塔珑你要去哪
Talon! Talon, where are you going?
-你怎么就不死呢 -习惯了
- Why won't you die? - Force of habit.
你的族人都死了 你活着也没什么意义
Your people are gone. You have nothing left to live for.
我向一个老铁匠承诺
Made a promise to an old blacksmith
会实现预言
that I would fulfill a prophecy.
一个预测了无数死亡和毁灭的预言
A prophecy that predicts untold death and destruction.
这就是你所期望的
This is what you want?
如果是最高军团的死亡和毁灭 那就是
If it's death and destruction to the Prime Order, then yes!
你很强
You're good.
强到能打败麦格莫和谢克
Good enough to beat Magmoor and Shek...
现在轮到你了
and now you.
这把刀属于我母亲
This blade belonged to my mother.
她拼死保护我不受你手下的杀戮
She died protecting me from the men you sent to murder us,
现在 这把刀会为她的死复仇
and now her blade will avenge her death.
塔珑 不要
Talon, no! Talon, don't!
他也杀了我家人
He killed my family, too.
有太多人
There are so many people
需要看到他被绳之于法
that deserve to see him brought to justice.
他们可以去看他的尸体
Well, they can see his dead body.
塔珑 他会死的
Talon, he will die.
他只有接受了相应的审判
He will be sentenced to death,
才会被判死刑
but not without a proper trial.
我不能冒这个险
I can't take that chance.
你觉得你是谁
And who do you think you are?
我来告诉你我是谁
I'll tell you who I am.
我是你的女王
I am your queen.
很抱歉 格温
I'm so sorry, Gwynn.
他对我也非常重要
He meant so much to me as well.
我们明天再下葬他
We'll bury him tomorrow.
和其他一众人一起
Along with so many others.
我不该离开的
I should never have left.
我应该一直和你在一起
I should have been here with you.
即使这样结局也不会有什么改变
It wouldn't have ended any better if you had been.
看看你
Look at you.
意气风发
So brilliant.
你应该为你的胜利感到骄傲
You should be proud of your victory.
胜利
Victory?
在我下判决之前 你还有什么为自己说的吗
Do you have anything to say for yourself before I sentence you?
我对叛徒没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to a pack of traitors.
告诉我
Tell me...
让无辜之人流血牺牲
does it make you feel like more of a man
让你觉得更像个男人了吗
to shed the blood of the innocent?
比如我父亲
Such as my father?
谁的父亲
Which father?
你屠♥杀♥了塔珑的族人
You massacred Talon's people.
你和最高军团谋害了我的家人
You and the Prime Order murdered my family
以及这个国家所有男爵和女爵
along with every baron and baroness in this Realm!
你却叫我们叛徒
And you call us the traitors?
政♥府♥有兴有衰
Governments rise and fall.
你的统治权只是你的臆想
Your right to rule is only imagined
因为你的家族只是战胜了他们之前的统治者
because your family conquered the Realm
而统治了这个国家
from the conqueror that came before them.
我的家族统治了这个国家七代
My family ruled for seven generations,
此期间国泰民安
in peace and justice by the will of the people.
你是个愚蠢幼稚的小姑娘
You're a stupid, naive girl.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但我是那个判决你死刑的愚蠢幼稚的小姑娘
But I'm the stupid, naive girl that's sentencing you to death.
依照皇家法律明天日出时执行
To be carried out at sunrise in accordance with royal law.
带他走
Get him out of my sight.
不用我来告诉大家我们未来面临着何种险阻
I don't have to tell you all that we face difficult days ahead.
我已任命斯皮尔上尉为基地指挥官
I have appointed Captain Spears as base commander.
今天 我们将逝者下葬
Today, we buried the dead,
明天 迎接新的战争
and tomorrow, we prepare for war.
感谢大家的勇敢和忠诚
I thank you all for your bravery, and for your loyalty.
散会
You may go.
威泽斯先生
Mr. Wythers?
请留步
Stay a moment.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
这里不是我直抒胸臆
Well, it's not my place to have an opinion
对你坦露心迹的地方
one way or the other, tell you the truth.
没关系
It's all right.
我也不是很喜欢你
I don't really like you, either.
但是你今天的举动救了我们
But, uh, your actions today saved us,
为此 我深表感激
and for that, I am grateful.
先别给我来这套
Saved us for the moment.
我敢肯定我们的命还是会
I'm sure between you and the demon girl,
折在你和那个恶魔姑娘手上的
it won't be the last time our necks are on the line.
即便如此
Be that as it may...
我希望你继续当城门指挥官
I wish to reinstate you as Gate Marshal.
顺便说下 节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss, by the way.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我是说卡尔库萨
Calkussar, I mean.
谢谢你
Thank you.
说完了吗
Are we done?
我赶着去见一个老伙伴
Because I'm in a hurry to visit an old comrade of mine...
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表