剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
烧掉尸体
Burn the bodies.
组织一个尸体巡逻队
Organize a corpse patrol.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
上尉 你还好吗
Captain, you all right?
还好
Fine.
还好
Fine.
我...我得回前哨一趟
I just-- I need to get back to the Outpost.
他活该
He deserves it.
真的吗
Really?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们就在那两个强盗当时所在的位置
We're right by where those two bandits were.
不想半夜被捅死 对吧
Don't want to get stabbed in the middle of the night, do we?
他们不是强盗 他们是音乐家
They weren't bandits. They were musicians,
而且其中一个还得爬到这里来
and one of them's going to have to crawl to get here.
塔珑 亲爱的
Talon, my darling,
既然有两个 那就会有更多
where there are two there are likely to be many.
安全一点准没错 对吧
We can't be too safe, can we?
你弄那些叮呤咣啷的东西
You're more likely to attract Plaguelings
才更有可能招来瘟疫怪吧
with the racket you're making.
继续完成你的交易
Now hold up your end of the bargain.
过来 看点书
Get over here and read some books.
你太慢了
You're so slow.
那你要干什么
What are you going to do?
我要睡觉
I'm going to sleep.
你不该出去看看吗
Shouldn't you be out here on watch or something?
这不是你弄那个的原因吗
Wasn't that why you built this barrier?
而且 这种天气谁会出来
Besides, who's gonna be out in this weather?
少说话 多看书
Now less talking, more reading.
好吧
Right.
你想去哪儿 指挥官
Where do you think you're going, Marshal?
那钟声的意思是可以喝水了吧
That bell means it's water break, doesn't it?
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do ya?
不太确定
Not sure.
我可记得你
Well, I remember you.
我们都记得你 对吧 哥们
We all do, don't we, boys?
几乎没有人是无缘无故被送到
And hardly a man down here has been sent down here
这里来的
for next to nothing.
等等 我记得你
Oh, wait. Yeah, I do remember you.
你是三指罗根
You're Rogan Threefingers.
你捅死了面包师的儿子
You stabbed the baker's boy,
-不是吗 -没错
- didn't ya? - That's right.
你看什么 蠢货
What are you looking at, ya halfwit?
我们新提拔上来的人
Ah, our newly promoted man.
希格斯指挥官 对吗
Marshal Higgs, is it?
为您效劳 殿下
At your service, milady.
你就是这样当官的吗
Is this how you present yourself in an official capacity?
我能为您做点什么 殿下
What can I do for you, milady?
斯皮尔斯上尉昨夜离开了前哨
Captain Spears left the Outpost last night.
他回来了吗
Did he return?
大门日志
Gate log.
是的 殿下
Yes, Mum.
他出了大门 然后在月亮升到顶点的时候
He passed through the gate and came back
和他的三个手下回到了前哨
into the Outpost with three of his men at the highest moon.
那他现在在哪
Well, then where is he?
他还没有和卡尔库萨指挥官报到
He hasn't checked in with Commander Calkussar
没人见过他
and nobody's seen him.
说不定他在什么地方喝醉了呢
Perhaps he's somewhere tying one on.
我做过一次了
I facility to do it once
我可以很容易让你
and I can just as easily cast you down
像你的前任一样下台
as I did your predecessor.
你
You?
你指的是你父亲吧
You mean your father?
对 我父亲
Yes, my father.
不要低估了我对他的影响
Don't underestimate the influence I have with him.
好吧
All right.
我和达诺会找到你的上尉
Me and Danno'll find your captain.
一定要找到他
See to it he's found.
你还站在那里干什么
What are you standing there for?
快去找他
Go find him.
还有气 带上他
Still breathing. Grab him.
谢谢
Thank you.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
你有位高权重的朋友
You have friends in high places.
我儿子
My son.
我不知道你儿子是谁
Don't know who your son is,
但是夫人给了我不少钱让我留意你
but Mistress paid me nicely to keep an eye out for you.
你是谁
Who are you?
西尔
Call me Sill.
只是个矿工
Just another miner.
一个为夫人效力的矿工
Just another miner who happens to work for the Mistress?
看来你明白了
Now you're gettin' it.
在这工作
From down here?
一日为城门指挥官 终生为城门指挥官
Once a gate marshal, always a gate marshal.
她
She...
她有不少穷苦朋友
She has friends in low places.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
我和领班达成共识
Foreman and I have an understanding.
让你在日出前恢复
Giving you 'til sunrise to recuperate.
你最好睡会儿觉
Better get some sleep while you can.
我能闻到新鲜空气
I can smell fresh air.
我们在哪
Where are we?
不要抱有太多希望
Don't get your hopes up.
你还在矿井里
You're still in the mines.
一个只有我们几个知道的侧井
Down a side shaft only a few of us know about.
替我谢谢夫人
Thank the Mistress for me.
塔珑
Talon!
不好意思 是我
Sorry. It's just me.
你喊什么
You yelled.
我有发现
Yes, I found something,
书里一些有趣的东西
something interesting in the book.
什么
What?
一些关于《名录册》的介绍
There's some kind of mention of the Vex Rezicon.
那是什么
And what's that?
基本上就是名目书的意思
Well, it basically translates to the Book of Denomination.
-什么 -名目
- De-what? - Denomination.
指的是
It basically means--
一份说明万物名字的清单
it's like a list of what things are called.
一份说明万物名字的清单
It's a list of what things are called.
《名录册》
The Book of Names!
你找到了
You found it!
在哪里
Where?
是这样的
Well, that's just the thing.
还没说 但我还在读
It doesn't quite say that yet, but I'm still reading.
里面有提到拖曳者吗
Does it say anything about the Dragman?
没有
No. No, it doesn't.
那你为什么把我叫醒
Then why'd you wake me up?
因为你让我不管找到什么都要告诉你
Because you just told me to tell you whenever I saw anything.
所以啊
That's all. So, that's what I did.
继续读吧
Keep reading.
早上再告诉我吧
Tell me about it in the morning.
好
Okay.
拖曳者来了
The Dragman comes.
时间不多了
Not much time.
拖曳者来了
The Dragman comes.
背叛者卡尔库萨没能
Calkussar the Betrayer has failed
向我的军队提供最新的装甲
to provide his latest shipments of armor to my division,
也没抓住 甚至没报告黑血族人
and he has failed to capture or even report the Blackblood.
我带100个契约军守卫
I will march with 100 Covenant Guard
给前哨换个新指挥
to bring the Outpost under new command,
任命一个更忠于军团的人
and install someone more loyal to the Order.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表