剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
他是那个寡妇的牛郎 就像咱俩一样
He's-- he's servicing her the same way you do me.
不管怎样 我需要你逮捕他
Anyway, I need you to arrest him.
什么
What?
埃莉诺 我想伺候一个老妇人
Well, Elinor, I don't think it's against the law
不违法吧
to be pleasurin' an old lady.
他砍下比尔的头 并装在袋子里给我
He cut off Bill's head and sent it to me in a sack.
你觉得这个理由够充分了吗
Do you think that's reason enough?
-真的吗 -是的
- He did? - Yeah.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不怎么样
Been better.
我马上派人把他抓起来
Well, I'll have him picked up straightaway.
很好 谢谢你
Good, thank you.
那么 为比尔默哀
And, um... condolences about Bill?
不用了 没事
Nah, that's all right.
反正我也不怎么喜欢他
He was never one of my favorites, anyway.
贝儿
Bel!
打扰了 夫人
Beg your pardon, ma'am.
您不会再见到小虫了
I wouldn't count on seeing the Worm again.
你要知道 加勒特不会轻易为女人分心
Just so you know, Garret isn't easily distracted by women.
当然除了我
Other than myself, of course.
你以为 格温 完全不是那样
Do you think-- Gwynn, it's nothing like that.
男人只是很难相信我会打仗
Men just have a hard time believing I can fight.
他们想测试我
They want to test me.
除非被我打得满地找牙 他们不会信
I mean, they're not convinced until I knock them on their asses.
我毫不怀疑 只是如果你错把他对你的
I'm sure. But, still, it would be a pity
职业兴趣当成了男女之情
if you mistook his occupational interest in you
那就太不幸了
as something more than that.
如果你害怕我会介入你和你男人之间
If you're afraid I'm trying to come between you and your man,
我向你保证 我绝无此意
let me assure you, I have no intention.
你当然没有
Of course you don't.
你以前玩过奥克托吗 泰珑
Have you ever played Octor before, Talon?
-奥克托 -是的 很有趣的游戏
- Octor? - Oh, yes, it's a wonderful game.
但不用担心 我会教你
But don't worry, I'll teach you.
我没有带钱
Oh, I don't have any money.
没关系 我带了足够我们两人玩的钱
Well, that's okay. I've brought enough for the both of us.
酒馆村姑 你迟到了
Oy, tavern wench, you're late.
黄昏时你就该来上班了
Your shift started at nightfall.
-她在和你说话吗 -去吧
- Is she talking to you? - Go on.
换上那条好看的裙子 伺候男人们吧
Go get that buxom dress on and start serving the men.
我今晚请假
I'm taking the night off.
真是吃了熊心豹子胆了
Dog's balls you are.
我把她今晚酒保的工钱还给你
I'll pay her barmaid's wages for the night.
要付双倍 弥补我的损失
You'll pay double, cover my losses.
十个铜珠
Ten bronze beads.
简泽 今晚就你一个人
Janzo, you're on your own tonight.
很好 解决了
Good, that's settled.
男孩们 容我向你们介绍我的朋友泰珑
Boys, may I introduce my dear friend, Talon?
她从来没有玩过 所以下手轻点
She's never played before, so go easy on her.
先生们 这是我的荣幸
Gentlemen, it's an honor.
泰珑 他们没有人是先生
Oh, Talon, none of these men are gentlemen,
而且这个牌桌上没有什么体面的事
and there is nothing honorable at this table.
坐吧
Sit down.
好了 有人能告诉我规则吗
Right, uh, can someone please explain the rules?
很简单 每张奥克托牌都有符号♥和颜色
It's simple. Each Octocard has symbols and colors.
一共有六种颜色和五种符号♥
There are six colors and five symbols.
第一局我先不玩了吧
Maybe I should just sit out this one.
我不想输你的钱
I don't want to lose your money.
别担心 我会赢得更多
Don't worry. I'll win more than you lose.
像我刚才说的 庄家发牌
As I was saying, the dealer deals the cards.
我不仅仅是格温小姐的家教
Well, I was more than a governess to Lady Gywnn.
我还教了她阅读 缝纫
I taught her reading, sewing,
历史 外语和经济
the histories, languages, economics.
对基地指挥官的女儿来说 学得还不少
That's quite an education for a base commander's daughter.
卡尔库萨大人对她的教育非常上心
Master Calkussar was very particular about her education.
所以他们才带我来这里
That's why they brought me out here,
保证一切都按他的计划进行
to make sure it was just as he desired.
是吗
Really?
那你赚得肯定不少
That mustn't have come cheap.
我的价格很公道
My price was fair.
这么多年与卡尔库萨和他女儿相处
All those years with Calkussar and his daughter,
你肯定看到或听到过什么
you must have seen things, heard things.
有没有任何事让你觉得
Anything ever make you
他们有秘密瞒着你
feel like you were being kept from secrets?
他们非常注重隐私
They were private people,
如果你是指这个的话
if that's what you mean.
我甚至都不能打扫格温的卧室
I wasn't even permitted to clean Gwynn's bedroom.
都是她自己打扫的
She did all that herself.
是吗
Is that so?
你的信息很有用
Well, you've been most informative.
我很感谢
My appreciation to you.
出去吧
Now, get out.
现在轮到你把不要的牌换出去了
Right, so this is where you trade in the cards you don't want.
我要五张
I'll take five.
那我要两张
I guess I'll take two.
你确定只要两张吗
You sure you only need two?
是的
I think so.
-十珠 -让她玩
- Ten? - Let her play, hmm?
你这是在赌别人的钱
You're playing on borrowed money.
你确定自己了解规则吗
Are you sure you understand the rules?
我想是的
I mean, I think so.
如果所有牌都是同一个颜色的话叫什么
What's it called again when they're all the same color?
叫做满堂红
Well, that's a full suite,
但这非常少见
but that's very rare.
我弃牌
I flip.
弃牌
Flip.
-所以我赢了 -是的
- So, I win? - Yes.
让我们看看你的牌 小姑娘
Let's see those cards, little lady.
你不必给他们看 赢家特权
You don't have to show them. Winner's privilege.
所以我们再来一局
So I guess we start again?
没错 再来一局
Damn right we do.
我还需要一张牌
I need another card.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
-酒 我要喝酒 -简泽
- Drinks! I want a drink! - Jano!
-我们需要更多的酒 -简泽
- We want more drinks! - Janzo!
酒在哪里
Where are the drinks?
再来一些
More of these.
干杯
Cheers!
肯定搞错了
There's been a mistake.
我该付钱给谁才能让我走
Who do I pay to get released?
这个哑巴不肯告诉我
This mute won't tell me who.
是你
You.
干得漂亮 夫人
Well done, Mistress.
我敬佩你的决心
I admire your determination.
好吧 我会给你足够的科里剂
Fine, I'll cut you in for as much colipsum
保证你有货源
as you can possibly sell.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where do you get it from?
-什么 -你的科里剂 谁是你的供应商
- What? - Your colipsum. Who's your supplier?
我说出来你也不会相信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
你这谎话连篇的嘴里
I don't believe anything
说的话我一概不信
that comes out of your twisted little mouth.
那你还问什么
So, what's the point?
不一定非得这样
It doesn't have to be like this.
我们可以合伙
We can be partners.
不想和你合伙 你杀了我儿子
Don't want to be your partner. You killed my son.
等等 比尔是你儿子
Wait. Bill was your son?
他还是我兄弟
And my brother.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
我要怎么才能弥补你
What can I do to make it up to you?
我想要你的供应商
I want your supplier.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表