剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我会找到并杀死黑血族人
And I will find and kill the Blackblood.
发出去吧
Send it.
你看到黑血族人时 能认出她吗
You will recognize the Blackblood when you see her?
塔珑
Talon!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
那只是风声 简泽
It's just the wind, Janzo.
我觉得有什么东西在外面
I think there's something out there.
赶紧睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
你闻到了吗
Can you smell that?
骨狼
Bone wolf!
塔珑 塔珑
Talon. Talon!
塔珑 我觉得它会吃了我
I think it's gonna eat me, Talon.
是时候召唤你的恶魔了
Now would be the right time to call your demon!
继续说话 让它把注意力放在你身上
That's it, keep talking. Keep it focused on you.
我跟你想的恰恰相反
I was actually thinking of trying the opposite approach.
塔珑
Talon!
混♥蛋♥ 尝尝这个吧
Naughty bastard, take that!
还有这个
And that!
还有这个
And that!
我之前读到过
Bone wolves are scared of fire.
骨狼怕火
I read it somewhere.
这个特拉克塔树皮燃烧得像熔钢似的
So, this Traptak bark burns like molten steel.
你真是太棒了
You were brilliant.
我应该马上能想到的
I should have thought of it right off,
但我满脑子想的都是我快死了
but I couldn't think of anything else except for dying.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
是的
Yes, I suppose I did.
对不起 殿下
Sorry, mum,
我们还没有找到斯皮尔斯上尉
but we haven't found Captain Spears yet.
你确定他回到前哨了吗
Are you sure he returned to the Outpost?
是的 我们又跟哨兵
Yes. We checked with the sentries,
守卫和门卫确认过了
the watch, the gatesman again.
他们都说两晚之前他还在这里
They all confirmed that he was here two nights ago,
但那之后就没人见过他了
but since then no one's seen him.
如果加勒特失踪了 肯定遇到麻烦了
If Garret's missing, he's most likely in trouble.
把你的人召集起来再找一遍
You'll gather your men and search again,
没找到他就继续搜 知道吗
and you won't stop searching until you've found him. Am I clear?
遵命 殿下
Yes, milady.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表