剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
我等了这么久才找到杀害我家人的凶手
I've waited a long time to find the men who killed my family.
我要去加尔林前哨
I'm going to Gallwood Outpost.
那要穿过半个王国
That's halfway across the realm.
你要跟我对着干 晚上我就把你扔到外面去
Cross me and I'll stick you out at night
让那些染瘟的疯子对付你
and let those diseased savages have at you.
我没意见
I wouldn't expect anything else.
我叫简泽 本国最好的酿酒师
The name's Janzo. Best brewer in the realm.
不停给他上酒
Keep him drinking.
整晚盯着你看的老变♥态♥吗
The old creepy guy who's been watching you all night?
我是加勒特·斯皮尔斯上尉
I'm Captain Garret Spears.
这些人怎么了
What's wrong with those people?
那些都是瘟疫怪
Those are Plaguelings.
他们就是用刚才刺你的针
They spread their disease with a needle
来传播疾病
they try to stick you with.
我讨厌这些东西
God, I hate these things!
你是谁
Who are you?
告诉扎德 还剩一个
这是你的剑吗
This your sword?
是 不过有人拿走了它
Yeah, but someone took it.
别再重复了 你已经说过了
Stop repeating yourself. You said that already.
那上面写了什么
What does that say?
我 我不识字
I can't-- I can't read.
你那么蠢也干不出来这事
You're too stupid to have done this.
是的 指挥官
Yes, Marshal.
这团黑色的东西是油
This black stuff is oil...
打斗的时候从灯里溅出来的
spilled from a lamp during a struggle.
这个我先替你保存一段时间
I'll be keeping this for a while.
现在给我滚出去
Now get outta my sight.
谢谢指挥官
Thank you, Marshal.
再说一个字我就要改变主意了
Say another word and I'll change my mind.
你见过这样的血吗
You ever seen blood like this?
这肯定不是油
One thing it's not is oil.
当然 达诺 这明显是魔鬼的
Of course, Danno, the obvious answer's demons.
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
不管是什么 至少被刺了两次
Whatever it was got stabbed at least twice.
正好被钉在这根杆子上
Pinned right against this post.
这儿应该还有一具尸体
There should be another body right here.
"告诉扎德 还剩一个"
"Tell Dred one remains."
"告诉扎德 还剩..."
"Tell Dred one..."
艾佛烈特·扎德
Everit Dred.
我宁可去死也不想让他瞎管闲事
I'd rather eat broken glass than have him snooping around.
现在有一个契约军死在我的地盘上
And now here's a Covenant agent dead in my street.
在我弄清楚是谁干的之前
The Watch doesn't sleep until
所有守卫都不准睡觉
I know who or what is responsible for this.
你很幸运我存下了最后一罐药膏
You're lucky I salvaged the last of the latrico salve
不然你就死了
or you'd be dead.
躺下别动
Lie still.
你失掉太多黑血了
You've lost too much of that black blood of yours.
我救了你的命
I saved your life!
那是你说的 你还对我做了什么
So you say. What else have you done to me?
为什么我半裸着
Why am I half naked?
不然我要怎么给你清理伤口
How else could I tend to your wounds?
你看到的太多了
You've seen too much.
如果你是指你的黑血
If you mean your black blood,
那就是我救你的原因
that's the reason I saved you.
你不能再失血了
You can't afford to lose any more blood.
快躺下来
Now lie down.
你是谁
Who are you?
前哨
第一季 第二集
我尽我所能缝合伤口了
I've sewn you up as best I can,
但我是个铁匠 不是个绣娘
but I'm a blacksmith, not a seamstress.
在血止住之前你不能乱动
You must keep still till the bleeding stops.
昨晚是你
It was you last night.
-把我带走的 -是我
- Carried me away. - It was.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
麦格莫
Magmoor?
死了
He is.
牛血茶
Oxblood tea.
用来止血的
To slow the bleeding.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
你为什么救我
So why'd you save me?
你听说过黑血预言吗
Have you ever heard of the Blackblood Prophecy?
什么
The what?
我前半生都在研究那个预言
I've spent the last half of my life studying that prophecy.
"当月色火红之时
"When the moon is a flame,
黑血族人会召唤出杀戮者
a Blackblood will summon the slayers of men
来征服并清理旧时代的暴君"
to conquer and purge the oppressors of old."
和我没关系
Doesn't mean anything to me.
跟你很有关系
Should mean everything to you
这就是为什么
It's the reason
特如·麦格莫之类的人
why men like Toru Magmoor
想要你死
want people like you dead.
为了确保预言永远无法实现
To insure that the prophecy is never fulfilled.
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
他对你来说死了比活着更危险
He's more dangerous to you dead than alive.
其他人会调查是谁杀了他
Others will come looking for whoever killed him.
好啊 让他们都来
Good. Then let them come.
我也把他们干掉
I'll kill them, too.
我有个东西要给你
I have something for you.
听着 我对你说的预言不感兴趣
Look, I'm not interested in your prophecies.
它属于你们族人
It belonged to your people.
现在属于你
Now it belongs to you.
这些话
Those words,
在心中琢磨就好
study them in your head only.
不要念出来
Not out loud.
时候未到
Not yet.
不如就别研究了
How about I don't study them at all?
一点意义也没有
They're meaningless.
你恢复得很快
You heal quickly,
但伤口还很新
but your wounds are still fresh.
你必须要休息
You must rest.
威泽斯和他的守卫肯定会去找杀死特如的凶手
Wythers and his Watchmen will be looking for Toru's killer.
再见 老头
Good-bye, old man.
谢谢你
And thank you.
准备好了再回来吧
Come back when you're ready.
是真的吗 麦格莫死了
Is it true? Magmoor is dead?
我听莉莉说的
I heard it from Lilly.
-他确实死了 -我的英雄
- He's dead. - My hero.
谢谢你夸奖 但是
That was nice, but...
不是我杀了他
I didn't kill him.
-不是你 -不是
- You didn't? - No.
-那是谁杀的 -我不确定
- Well, then who did. - I'm not sure.
但我猜测是昨晚那个女人 塔珑
But I suspect it was that woman from last night, Talon.
-是为了我杀的吗 -我不这么认为
- Well, she did that for me? - No, I doubt it.
她不像是那种会为
She doesn't strike me as the kind of person
别人做任何事的人
who would do anything for anyone but herself.
但她依然帮了我的大忙
Well, still, she's done me a great service.
我必须感谢她
I must be sure to thank her.
不过眼下我有更紧急的事
But right now I have more pressing business.
格温 格温 如果你父亲看见了 会杀了我
Gwynn-- Gwynn, if your father sees, he'll kill me.
不 他才不会 他待你视如己出
No, he won't. He loves you like a son.
格温 你知道我不能这样
Gwynn, you know I can't.
明白吗 现在...
All right? Now just...
一切都要改变 我们
everything is going to change. We-- we just--
我们必须要等待
we have to wait.
不行
No.
求你了
Please.
上尉
Captain.
卡尔库萨将军 刚才我在
General Calkussar, I was just--
省省吧 我们还有更重要的事
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表