剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
格温不能再保护你了
All right, Gwynn can't protect you anymore.
-为什么 -我父亲 他
- Why? - My father, he--
一言难尽
Look, there's a lot to explain.
你现在就得走
I need you to go! Now!
见到你真"意外"啊 儿子
I wish I could say I was surprised to see you, son.
不必大动干戈 我会悄悄离去
You can put those down, I'll go peacefully.
离开前哨
I'll leave the Outpost
不再回来 我发誓
and I won't come back, I swear it.
你本有机会出去
You had your chance to get out.
但你窗下又出现了一具尸体
And instead there's another body under your window.
把她拷上
Put these on her,
否则她现在就得死
or she dies here and now.
你犯了一个错
You're making a mistake.
我也想跟你这么说
I might have said the same thing to you.
停
Hold up.
别动
Stay there.
去那边
Get over there.
别出声
Be quiet.
你好 塞德里克
Hello, Cedric.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
这里不欢迎你 谢克
You're not welcome, Shek.
谁能通过这扇城门是我说了算
I decide who comes through that gate.
你和你那群恶棍赶紧滚开
You and your band of thugs can bugger off.
今天最好别惹我
You don't want to cross me today.
今天有什么特别的
And why is today any different?
因为今天
Because today,
我和我的 你怎么说的来着
me and my-- how did you put it?
一群恶棍
Band of thugs.
我和我尊敬的同伴
Me and my esteemed companions are here
是作为最高军团的荣誉大使来到这里
as honorary ambassadors of the Prime Order.
纯粹因为契约军事务而来
Strictly Covenant business.
什么卑劣的事务
And what business is so despicable
需要你那变♥态♥的能力
that it requires your twisted skills?
你知道是谁杀了特如·麦格莫吗
Do you know who killed Toru Magmoor?
我有些线索
Yeah, I have a few leads.
那你给艾佛烈特·扎德的奇怪信息呢
And how about that strange message you sent Everit Dred?
还剩一个
One remains.
怎么了
What of it?
我给你行个方便
I'll make this easy on you.
只要你把长着尖耳朵
I'll be gone from your precious Outpost
流着黑血的尸体交给我
the moment you hand me a body that has dark pointed ears
我就从你宝贵的前哨离开
and black blood in its vein.
尖耳朵
Pointed ears?
黑血
Black blood?
我本来想说你在开玩笑
I'd say you were joking,
但我知道你是个毫无幽默感的粗俗下人
but I know your a humorless, gutter snipe.
"告诉扎德 还剩一个"
"Tell Dred one remains."
-你送来的 -对
- You sent that. - Aye.
那是特如·麦格莫用他鲜红的血液写下的遗言
Those were Toru Magmoor's last words, written in his own red blood.
并没有提到黑血和尖耳朵
There's no mention of black blood or pointed ears.
杀特如的人必须死
I want Toru's killer dead.
我也是
As do I.
那人死了后
And when that happens,
我会第一个通知最高军团
the Prime Order will be the first to hear about it.
你不如从前了 威泽斯
You've lost your touch, Wythers.
之前你和你的人只用几小时就能破案
You know, there was a time you'd your man within hours,
而不是好几天
not days.
我们都不是原来的我们了
None of us are what we used to be.
恕不奉陪 我还有事要做
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a job to do.
为什么 为什么你不把她交出去
Why? Why didn't you just hand her over?
我和你一样 也不待见最高军团
I don't serve the Prime Order any more than you do.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
不把我交给谢克 这样你好亲手杀了我吗
Protect me from Shek so you can murder me yourself?
你应该谢我
You should be thanking me.
我的方式干脆利落
My way is quick and done.
他们会在扎德让你死之前
Their way they might torture you for years
折磨你好几年
before Dred lets you die.
求生不能 求死不得
You'll be begging for your own death.
那就让我杀了他
Well, just let me kill him.
然后再按你的方式来
Then you can have your way.
有意思
Interesting.
谢克对你做了什么
What's Shek to you?
他和他的手下杀了我的家人
He and his men killed my family.
很有吸引力啊
It's tempting.
谢克死了 你也死了
Shek dead. You dead.
但会很麻烦
But it leaves so many loose ends.
扎德派麦格莫来前哨
I mean, Dred sent Magmoor to the Outpost
然后他被杀了
and he gets killed.
派谢克来前哨 也被杀了 这可不行
Then he sends Shek to the Outpost and he's killed, too? No.
扎德和他的契约军特务
Suddenly Dred and his Covenant agents
肯定会四处打探
are snooping all over the gaff.
肯定会大乱的
It'd be a right bloody mess.
或者
Or
我把你的尸体交给谢克
I turn over your dead body to Shek
然后说 "看 我找到了你要的黑血族
and say, "Look! I found your Blackblood.
就是她杀了特如·麦格莫"
She's the one who killed Toru Magmoor."
这样还会遗漏什么问题呢
How many questions are left unanswered then?
没了
None.
他们杀了我的家人
They killed my family!
整个村子
My whole village.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
达诺
Danno.
放开我 你这个杀人凶手
Let me loose, you murderous bastard!
达诺
Danno.
干掉她
Finish it.
住手
放开他
放开他
你最好把我放开
You better cut me loose.
退后
Stay back.
走
走开
那究竟是什么
What the hell was that?
你是什么
What the hell are you?
加勒特
Garret--
那些凶杀案
All those murders?
是你干的
Was that you?
你和 那个东西
You and-- and-- and that thing?
我无法控制它
I can't control it.
如果我可以 绝不会让它伤害那些人
If I could, I would never have let it hurt those people.
但它刚才服从了你
But it just now obeyed you.
我在学习
I've been learning.
这是它第一次服从我
It's the first time it's done that.
可能因为我说的是先祖的语言
I think because I spoke in my ancestral language.
现在怎么办
So what now?
让我缓一缓
I need a minute.
黑血
The black blood.
这就是为何你能控制它吗
Is that why you can control it?
差不多
Something like that.
也就是为何最高军团那么想要找到你
That's why the Prime Order want you so badly.
你必须得放我走
You have to let me go.
为什么
Why should I?
因为我是唯一一个能有机会让我们
Because I'm the only one who has any chance
摆脱这种东西的人
to rid us of this thing.
"还剩一个"
"One remains."
是你
Is that you...
还是那个魔鬼
or the demon?
是我
It's me.
我就是那个人
I'm the one.
还有很多路奇瑞
There's many more Lu-Qiri,
也就是你说的魔鬼
what you call demons.
很好
Oh, good.
那我就放心了
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表