剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
格温 我不能冒险让你也感染
Gwynn, I cannot risk you getting infected yourself,
我不想让你记得这样的我
and I do not want you to remember me in this condition.
好吗 求求你 我们必须道别了
All right? So, please, we have to say goodbye.
-你必须要离开 -加勒特
- You have to go. - Garret.
我不会离开的 加勒特
I'm not going, Garret.
加勒特 我爱你
Garret, I love you.
我也爱你
I do love you.
好吗 现在离开吧
All right? Now go, please?
走吧 求求你
Go on. Please.
塔珑
Talon?
来吧 我带你离开
Come with me. I'll take you.
这么多年来 我一直害怕失去加勒特
For many years, I've been afraid of losing Garret.
他毕竟是个士兵 但是
I mean, he is a soldier after all, but...
这么多年我一直告诉自己他是不可战胜的
over the years I just convinced myself he was invincible.
不要这么快放弃
Don't give up yet.
如果有谁可以治好他 那就是简泽
If anyone can beat this, Janzo can.
-很有趣 不是吗 -什么
- It's funny, isn't it? - What?
我们多像 你和我
How so alike we both are, you and I.
我们一点也不像
We're nothing alike.
但我们确实像 塔珑
Oh, but we are, Talon.
在全是男人的前哨里 我们都是女人
We're both women in an Outpost full of men.
我们家人都被最高军团谋杀
Both of our families were murdered by the Prime Order.
都拥有我们不希望的力量
We both possess powers we wish we didn't have.
都有一个会将我们置于死地的命运
We both have a destiny that will most likely be the death of us.
都对加勒特有感觉
And we both have feelings for Garret.
什么 我没有
What? I don't.
失去他就像刺痛我一样刺痛你
The thought of losing him hurts you just as much as it hurts me.
我该走了
I should go.
别 塔珑
No, Talon.
你在这里对我来说是很大的安慰
It means a great deal that you're here comforting me.
我说希望我们还是朋友的时候是真心的
I mean it when I say I want us to be friends.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens.
我们一起熬过去这关
We'll get through this together for now.
如果他活下来了 我们再说
And if he survives, we'll sort it out then.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你 塔珑
- Thank you. - Thank you, Talon.
加勒特有消息我会告诉你的
I'll keep you informed about Garret.
拜托了
Please do.
我看不了那个
I can't watch that.
好 再来点
Okay, just a bit more.
好烫
It burns.
塔珑
T--Talon?
对他来说 休息一下可能是个好主意
It's probably a good idea for him to rest a little bit.
这能治好他吗
So if this cure him?
不知道
No idea.
哑巴守卫来见您了 殿下
The mute watchman's here to see you, m'lady.
让他进来
Send him in.
下去吧
Leave.
达诺
Danno?
是你的名字吗
Is that your name?
你可以停止搜寻了
You can call off the search.
我找到了斯皮尔斯上尉
I found Captain Spears.
你为什么要鞠躬 好像我是皇室成员一样
Why do you bow as if I'm some sort of royalty?
你和威泽斯走得很近
You and Wythers were very close.
有谁能比你更适合为他保留一些信件
Who better than you to hold on to some letters for him
万一他出事 就代他寄出呢
to send on on his behalf should something befall him?
不是吗
No?
你不承认
You deny it?
你不能说话 但我猜你能写字
You can't speak, but I presume you can write.
但你没有提出任何要求 也没有威胁我
And yet, you've made no demands, no threats.
可能是在等待时机
You could be biding your time.
或者你真的不打算用你手里的
Or you really could have no intention
那些秘密做任何事
of doing anything with the secret you possess.
他们说最高军团的大臣
They say that the Prime Order Chancellor
用烙铁毁了你的嗓子
burned your throat with a red hot iron
因为他强迫你娇妻时 你反抗了
because you protested when he forced himself on your young wife.
我们有共同的目标 你和我
We want the same thing, you and I.
都想向最高军团复仇
We both want revenge on the Prime Order.
你做我的耳目
You will be my eyes and ears.
守卫知道的一切 我都想知道
Anything the Watch knows, I want to know.
同意吗
Agreed?
对了 达诺
And Danno?
我们会一起报仇的
Together we will have our revenge.
简泽
Janzo?
过来
Come here.
这是我认为的那个东西吗
Is this what I think it is?
是的 这就是《名录册》
That's it. That's the Vex Rezicon.
《名录册》 塔珑 你找到了
The Book of Names, Talon! You found it.
这里说它就放在一座神庙里
And it says right here it's kept in some kind of temple.
那个神殿 梅尔-诺克神殿
The Shrine-- Shrine Maer-Nokh?
-它在哪 -等等
- Where's that? - Wait.
等等 梅尔-诺克 我找找
Wait. Maer-Nokh, Maer-Nokh. I'll find it.
在这里某处 让我找找
It's here somewhere. Let me see.
这个
This one.
-梅尔-诺克 -这是什么地图
- Maer-Nokh. - What kind of map is this?
-看起来不太熟悉 -我也是
- Nothing looks familiar. - Mm, nor to me.
等等
Wait.
看看这条路是怎么在
See how this road makes an "S"
两座山峰之间形成了一个S形
between the two mountain peaks?
那是卡德鲁山口的边境线
That's the border front at Cadrian Pass.
-你确定吗 -我去过两次
- Are you sure? - I've been there twice.
这张地图一定是很久以前的 路都不一样了
This map must be from ages ago. All the roads are different.
如果你说得没错 塔珑
If you're right about this, Talon,
那就意味着神庙在...
then that means that the temple is--
灰皮族的腹地
Deep in Greyskin territory.
这消息太可怕了
Which is awful news.
这其实是个好消息
It's actually good news.
灰皮族才不在意这本书 简泽
The Greyskins don't care about this book, Janzo,
那就说明它可能还在那里
which means it's probably still there.
-我要去找它 -什么
- I'm going after it. - What?
穿过有一大群食肉灰皮族的领地吗
Across leagues of flesh-eating Greyskin territory?
-对 -我也去
- Yes. - I'll go.
你醒了 感觉怎么样
You're awake. How are you feeling?
很清醒 就像我刚把酸倒进喉咙一样
Sober. And like I just had acid poured down my throat.
那不是酸 酸会害死你的 他真夸张
That wasn't acid. Acid would have killed you. He's so dramatic.
那是万年青 老鼠药
It was dumbcane. Rodent poison.
-起作用了吗 -不知道
- Did it work? - No idea.
塔珑 等一下
Talon, just wait.
那个剂量毒不死你 只够毒死你体内
It wasn't enough to kill you. Just enough to kill something
寄生物大小的东西
the size of a parasite living inside of you.
也许吧 应该不会 但也许吧
Maybe. Probably not, but maybe.
简泽 你真的知道怎么救我吗
Janzo, do you have any idea how to actually save me?
-不太知道 -那这就是在浪费时间
- Close to zero. - Right, then this is just a waste of time.
-我要和塔珑一起去 -好让你传染给我吗
- I'm going with Talon. - So you can infect me?
我可不想 我要自己去
I don't think so. I'm going alone.
不 你需要那本书
No, hey, you need that book
来帮助我们击败最高军团
to help us defeat the Prime Order.
我至少还有两天 还有时间
Now, I have at least two days. There is still time.
求你了 就
Please, just...
让我在死前做点贡献吧
let me do some small good before I die.
-那我和你们一起去 -不行
- Then I'm coming with you. - No.
我是唯一一个可以翻译手稿的人
I'm the only one who can translate the script,
而且没有人比我更了解瘟疫怪
and nobody else knows about Plaguelings as well as I do.
-你们需要我 -简泽 你不用来
- You need me. - Janzo, you don't have to come.
什么 我不能让你和瘟疫怪单独在一起
What? I'm not letting you go with a Plagueling alone.
好吧
Fine.
-什么时候走 -现在
- So when do we leave? - Now.
我越晚变成瘟疫怪 你们就能走得越远
The longer you have me, the further you'll get.
要死了还这么嚣张
Cocky for a dying man.
晚餐
Supper.
我们为什么不能像正常人一样
I don't understand why we can't just walk around
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表