剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我们连夜赶回来的
We rode through the night.
有信件吗
Is there any correspondence?
有 有
Yes, yes.
从加尔林前哨来了一只信鸽
A bird came for you, from Gallwood Outpost.
你 140次鞭刑
You shall suffer seven score lashings
解除职务
and be relieved of command.
处死这个丫头
Your wench will be put to the sword.
她 她是军需官的夫人
She-- She's the quartermaster's wife.
那我是帮他忙了
Then I've done him a favor.
既然你犯了通奸
And since you were with another man's wife,
-你和她一起被处死 -但长官
- you shall die with her. - But, sir--
出去
Get out.
"泰博伦·谢克和骨族已死
"Tiberion Shek and Bones dead.
已找到黑血血迹
Blackblood stains found.
谢克只检查了女人的耳朵"
Shek only checked ears of women."
所以那个活下来的黑血族是个女人
This means the Blackblood survivor is a woman.
而且她有可能还在前哨
And she's probably still at the Outpost.
我们去那里
We will go there.
无论如何
And one way or the other,
都要杀了那个黑血族人
we will kill the Blackblood.
杀光整个前哨的女人也无所谓
Even if I have to kill every woman there.
怎么了 加勒特
What is it, Garret?
雷柳斯抓到一个逃兵
Raelius caught a deserter trying to flee,
他想要把我们的事情告诉最高军团
and reveal our existence to the Prime Order.
然后雷柳斯就跟傻子一样把他带回来了
Then like a fool, he brought him back here.
我觉得城门指挥官这里
I thought that the marshal's office
是现在最安全的地方了
would be the safest place at present...
军队的眼线找不到这
away from prying military eyes.
-这个人是谁 -是我们招的新兵
- Who is this man? - He's one of our new recruits.
他还有同伙吗
Are there any other conspirators working with him?
雷柳斯把他的朋友都抓起来了
Raelius has rounded up his friends.
我们正在撬开他的嘴巴
We're trying to get that information out of him now.
这些人谁是你的同伙
Which of these other men are working with you?
回答我
You will answer me!
中士 不许再打他了
Sergeant! You will not strike that man again.
最高军团就是这样对待囚犯的
This is how the Prime Order treats prisoners.
我们要跟他们不一样
It won't be how we treat them.
清楚了吗
Am I clear?
是的 殿下
Yes, Your Majesty.
与你一起背叛皇室的 是否还有其他人
Are there others in your conspiracy against the crown, sir?
临阵脱逃的下场是死罪
The punishment for desertion is death,
除非你坦白
unless you confess
告诉我你同伙的名字
and tell me the names of your co-conspirators.
三世万岁
Hail to the Three.
殿下 过来一下
Your Majesty, a moment.
他不是独自行动
He isn't working alone.
他的那些朋友 我打赌都跟他一样
His friends over there, I would bet anything
效忠契约军
that they're as loyal to the Covenant as he is.
招募他们是为了与灰皮族作战
They were recruited to fight Greyskins,
不是推♥翻♥最高军团的统治
not overthrow the Prime Order.
不支持我们大业的人
There are always going to be those
总是会有的
that don't support our cause.
殿下 我们不能让他们回到军中
Majesty, we cannot have them mixing in with the other men.
那样会有损士气
It will poison the morale--
现在我们只要决定一个人的生死
Right now, the fate of one man is to be decided.
其他人什么罪都没有犯
These other men have committed no crime.
可能只是暂时
Not yet, perhaps.
让我折磨他们 他们会坦白一切
Let me torture them. They'll confess to any--
谢谢你 中士
Thank you, Sergeant,
谢谢你抓住了逃兵
for capturing this deserter.
你可以退下了 中士
You're dismissed, Sergeant.
阴谋是会扩散的
Conspiracy could spread.
折磨他们只会推波助澜
Torturing them may spread it further.
别人会怎么看待我们
What do you think the others will say about us?
还是你想让我把他们无缘无故全杀了
Or do you want me to kill them all without cause?
不想吗
No?
那就只杀领头的了
So, just the leader, then.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
立刻处决吗
We're to execute him immediately then?
是的
Yes.
好的
Very well.
因其逃避责任与背叛女皇
For his desertion of duty and his disloyalty to his queen,
我宣判他死刑
I sentence this man to die.
愿他在临死前忏悔
May his final thoughts be penitent.
你必须举起手
You must raise your hand.
你们将会回到营地
You will go back to the camp,
等你们到了那里
and when you arrive
要一五一十地告诉他们你们所看到的
you will tell them exactly what you have seen.
要告诉他们 和最高军团不同
You will tell them that unlike the Prime Order,
你们的女王很公正
your queen is a just queen.
还要告诉他们 和最高军团不同
You will relay that unlike the Prime Order,
我不会折磨人 也不会无故处决人
I do not torture and I do not execute without cause.
但我必须 必须要执行我们的法律
But I must-- I must enforce our laws
而且我必须要你们忠心
and I must demand loyalty.
我不喜欢王冠的这一面
I don't like that aspect of the crown.
我想那是
I imagine it's--
那是最难的部分
it's one of the most difficult.
看那里
Look out there.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
一个被遗忘在世界尽头的
A dirty little town,
肮脏小镇
forgotten at the end of the world.
是 但不止如此 不是吗
Yes, but it's more than that, isn't it?
这也是希望之地
It's a place of promise,
希望的最后避难所
a last refuge of hope.
在这些高墙之外 我无数的子民
Beyond these walls, countless thousands of my people,
都盼着我能带给他们和平与幸福
all looking to me to somehow bring them peace and happiness.
我们会的
We will.
你会的
You will.
如果你必须在拯救王国和我之间做选择
If you had to choose between saving the Realm or me...
你会选什么
what would you choose?
这两者是一样的
They're one and the same.
不一样
They are not the same.
你发誓要对王冠 对罗莎蒙德效忠
You swore an oath to the crown, to Rosmund.
现在 发誓你是我的
Now, swear that you are mine.
不是对王国 也不是对王冠
Not for the Realm, not for the crown.
对我
For me.
我任你差遣
I am yours to command
直到你的敌人死去 然后你登上宝座
until your enemies are dead and you sit on the throne.
之后呢
And after that?
之后的事情我不敢想
I've never dared to imagine after that.
我没有头衔 也没有封地
I have no title, no land.
别犯傻了 等我当上女王
Don't be stupid. All of that can change
笔一挥就都会改变
with one stroke of my quill when I become queen.
等你当上女王 你会选择对王国的和平
When you become queen, you will choose what's best
和繁荣来说最有利的
for the peace and prosperity of the Realm.
我会选择我想要的
I'll choose what I want.
这就是我们为之奋斗 或许要为之献身的吗
Is that what we're fighting for, probably dying for?
一个将自己置于人♥民♥之前的女王
A queen who puts herself before her people?
我们在为自♥由♥而战 加勒特
We're fighting for freedom, Garret.
那也包括我的自♥由♥
That includes my freedom.
为我自己选择
To choose for myself.
让我幸福
To be happy.
安静
Silence!
笼子那有麻烦了 长官
Trouble at the cages, sir.
他们变成了瘟疫怪逃走了
They've turned Plagueling and escaped.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
-你们两个没事吧 -没事
- You two all right? - Aye.
那就好
Good.
有人被咬吗
Anyone stung?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表