剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
张大嘴
Open wide.
谢谢 我什么都没看到
Thank you. Hmm. I don't see anything,
但我想我应该已经知道了
although I guess I should have known that already,
你两天前才被蛰到
because you were only stung two days ago
而我猜测人们最快变异成瘟疫怪
and I guess the soonest anyone turns Plagueling
也需要三天时间
is three days after infection,
当然 有些人可能需要六天时间
although some take up to six days.
所以我们要在这个时间内找到治疗办法
So that's how long we have to find a cure.
没有治愈的办法 塔珑
There is no cure, Talon.
你不试试怎么知道
Well, you don't know if you don't try.
等一下
Well, hold on now.
不是所有被蛰过的人都会变异 对吧
Not everyone who'd stung actually turns, right?
只有1/13的概率 这是最好的结果
Just one in 13, best I can figure.
不要信那些概率
Don't like those odds.
去找格温 我该告别了
Go get Gwynn. I should say goodbye.
对 去找格温吧
Yes, go and get Gwynn.
不 是你去找格温
No, you go and get Gwynn.
-为什么是我 -快去
- Why me? - Go.
不要碰她
Do not touch her.
好
Okay.
坐吧
Come on.
塔珑 你是我唯一信任能杀了我的人
Talon, you are the only person that I can trust to kill me.
不
N-- no.
-简泽会找到办法的 -可能吧
- Janzo will figure this out. - Maybe.
万一没有 你必须在我变异的时候杀了我
But if not, you have to kill me if I turn.
好不好 答应我 用剑刺穿我的嘴
All right? Promise me that you'll put a blade through my mouth.
我需要你的承诺
I need you to give me your word.
我答应你
You have my word.
但只有等我确定你真的变异了才行
But only when I'm sure you're gone.
明天我们到达加尔林前哨
Tomorrow we reach Gallwood Outpost,
我们要在那找一个外表是女人的生物
where we will hunt down a creature resembling a woman.
血管里淌着比炭还黑的血液
In her veins runs blood blacker than coal.
你们的任务是把所有会呼吸的生物都杀光
Your orders are to spill the blood of every breathing thing
直到她死在我脚下
until she is dead at my feet.
传令你们的人
Tell your men.
你觉得我小题大做了
You think I'm obsessed.
预言说 当这个黑血族人长大
The prophecy says that when the Blackblood rises,
死亡和瘟疫会像风中的灰烬
death and pestilence will fly over the land
在整个大♥陆♥蔓延
like ashes in the wind.
所以我们必须去做所有必要的事情 对吗
So we have to do whatever is necessary, yes?
为了活着的人 她必须死
She must die, for the sake of the living.
景色不错吧
Enjoying the view?
呼吸一些新鲜空气
Does a body good to get some fresh air,
从新的位置看这个世界
see the world from a new vantage point.
是一个思考未来的好方法
It's a good way to think about your future.
什么未来 我和你一样就是个囚犯
What future? I'm a prisoner just like you.
和我一样
Just like me?
我在这里11年了 小子
11 years I've been down here, pinky.
你跟我不一样
You're nothing like me.
既然你被困在这地洞里
What good is all that money you make in smuggling
你走私赚来的钱又有什么用
when you're stuck down here in this rathole?
你和我都很清楚
And you and me both know you
你从前哨走私违♥禁♥品♥
smuggle contraband in and out of the Outpost.
你走私的是什么 武器
What you moving? Arms? Weapons?
你在矿坑里发现的珍贵宝石或者矿物
Precious stones or minerals you find down here in the mines?
他们已经拿走了你的徽章 你就别管了
They took your badge. Might be time to let it go.
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对
You got a point there.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
替我谢谢夫人
Thank the Mistress for me.
告诉她我真的
Tell her I really did...
你懂的
you know.
爱她
Love her?
尊重她
Care for her.
尊重她
Care for her.
我不能让你离开
I can't let you leave.
我跟领班保证你日出前回去
I gave the Foreman my word that you'd be back by light,
-我会遵守诺言 -不关我的事
- and I keep my word. - Not my problem.
我们能像成年人一样交流吗
Now can we talk like adults?
你为什么这么执着于把我困在这
Why are you so invested in keeping me down here?
因为如果你突然离开 就会有麻烦了
'Cause if you suddenly leave, there'll be questions.
会调查你是怎么出去的
An investigation. How did he get out?
有条从矿井后面出去的路吗
Is there a back way out of the mine?
重申一下 不关我事
Again, not my problem.
嗯
No.
但是关夫人的事
But it is the Mistress's problem.
你会让别人知道她最佳路线
You'll give away her best route,
给她惹出很大的祸
helping to make a nice case against her.
我明白了
I see what you're saying.
你说你尊重她 所以这关你的事吗
So now, what's all this about how you care about her?
好吧
All right.
我会留在这
I'll stick around down here...
暂时的
for now.
这就对了
I was hoping you'd see it that way.
那是我最好的匕♥首♥
That was my best knife.
你好
Hello.
你是那个酒保 是吗
You're the barkeep, aren't you?
酿酒师 我带了消息给你 小姐
Brewer, actually. I have a message for you, your ladyship.
是条私人信息
It's a private message.
他说不能让别人知道
He told me that no one else is allowed to know.
他 他是谁
He? He who?
-你知道加勒特在哪 -等一下
- You know where Garret is? - Now hang on a minute.
我没告诉你是谁的消息 绝对没有
I didn't tell you who sent me. There's absolutely no--
告诉我你知道的一切
Tell me everything you know.
-他还好吗 -不 殿下
- Is he all right? - No, m'lady.
-什么 -他不好 他快死了
- What? - He's not okay. He's dying.
-喝点水 -谢谢
- You should have water. - Thank you.
我亲爱的加勒特
My sweet Garret.
-别靠太近 -为什么
- Not too close. - Why?
-我感染了 格温 -你感染了
- I'm infected, Gwynn. - You're infected?
-他被瘟疫怪咬了 -那就治好他
- He's been stung by a Plagueling. - Well, cure him!
没有治愈的方法
There is no cure.
我能想到最合理的解释是
Look, the best I can figure is that there is a parasite
有寄生虫在他喉咙里
gestating deep down inside of his throat
或是他的胃里什么地方
or his stomach somewhere.
随着寄生虫的生长 它会长出长触角
Then, as it grows, the parasite will grow these long tentacles,
那些触角会变长 然后开始蠕动
and the tentacles will grow and they'll start to creep
一直伸进他的大脑
all the way up inside of his brain.
-该死 简泽 -你一定能做些什么
- Damn it, Janzo! - There must be something you can do.
你不能在寄生虫生长前杀死它吗
Can't you just kill the creature before it grows?
这其实是个好主意
That's not a bad idea, actually.
我还从没有见过
You know, I've never seen an infected person
感染了还没有变成瘟疫怪的人
where they haven't turned Plagueling before.
也许我们可以给他喝点酸
Hey, maybe if we give him some acid to drink--
-不行 -不不 那绝对会杀死他
- What? No! - No. No, that would definitely kill him, yes.
如果他死了 你就是下一个
If he dies, you're next.
反正他都会死
He's going to die anyway.
简泽 这不是她想听的
Janzo, it's not what she wants to hear.
如果有任何让他活下来的办法
Look, if he has any chance of surviving,
我不能因为怕伤害她的感受就不说
I cannot hide the truth in order to avoid hurting her feelings.
殿下在这威胁的我生命
And I cannot operate on him when madam over here
我没办法帮他治疗
is threatening me with my life.
他说得对 格温
He's right, Gwynn.
-你应该离开 -你叫我来的
- You should go. - You summoned me here.
我只是想在我还清醒的时候
I just wanted to say goodbye,
跟你道别
you know, while-- while I'm still me.
不 我不会走的
No, I'm not going.
除非酒保治好你 我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere until the barkeep cures you.
酿酒师 我是个酿酒师
Brewer! I am a brewer!
而且要治好他几乎不可能
And the chance of a cure is unlikely.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表