剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
不管怎样 我都要找到我的丈夫
I did what I had to do to get my man.
放开我 她是我妻子
Unhand me. She's my wife.
-她感染了 -不 不要
- She's infected. - No! Please don't.
你赶紧走 如果你离这里不超过100步
You have to go now. If you come back within 100 paces,
-他们会杀了你的 -我不能再离开你了
- they'll kill you. - I can't leave you again.
-快走吧 -跟我来
- Please go! - Come with me.
加入♥联♥队你就知道了 真是太棒了
Join the United. You'll see. It's wonderful.
-不行 -我会等你的 丈夫
- I can't. - I'll be waiting for you, husband.
-斯皮尔斯 -托宾 我一直在找你
- Spears! - Tobin, I've been looking for you.
-是关于法利萨的事 你还好吗 -我听说了
- It's about Falista. Are you all right? - Yeah, I just heard.
你把她关进了监狱
You threw her in jail
因为她的男人比你更尊重她 是吗
because her men respect her more than you, is that right?
-你喝酒了吗 -是啊 怎么了
- Have you been drinking? - Yes. What of it?
法利萨有红色金 她很危险
Falista has the red kinj, all right? She's very dangerous.
-她很危险 -是的
- She's dangerous? - Yes.
法利萨很危险 搞笑
Falista's dangerous? That's funny.
漂亮的小法利萨很危险
Little, beautiful, tiny Falista is dangerous?
是的 很难相信吧
Yes, hard as it might be to believe.
-她是我妻子 -好吧
- She's my wife. - All right.
这种事我还能不知道吗 斯皮尔斯
I think I'd know a thing like that wouldn't I, Spears?
你知道哪种解释更可信吗
Do you want to know what's more believable?
哪种
What's that?
你和罗莎蒙德害怕法利萨
You and Rosmund are threatened by Falista.
-好吧 -所以你把她关进监狱来控制她
- All right. - So you put her in jail to control her.
我
I-- whoa.
-我说的是实话 -不 你没有
- Now, I am telling you the truth. - No, you're not.
不
No, hey!
行了 好了
Now, now, all right.
这是你逼我的
You made me do that.
但是没必要继续下去了
But there is no reason that this has to get any further-- no!
托宾
Tobin!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop that.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
-你怎么回事 -你这是干嘛
- What is wrong with you? - Why are you doing this, huh?
维护她的名誉吗
To protect her honor?
放下
Drop it!
-你在干嘛 -她强迫你嫁给她
- What are you doing? - She forced you to marry her.
-疼吗 -废话
- Did that hurt? - Yes!
-很好 -不行 放下
- Good. - Come on. No! Drop it!
放下 住手 不 别弄坏椅子
Drop it. Stop! No, don't break the chair!
-你把椅子弄坏了 -托宾 我不
- You broke the chair. - Tobin, I don't...
想伤你
...want to hurt you.
你必须赔钱
You're gonna have to pay for that!
托宾
Tobin,
够了
enough.
托宾 你听我说
Tobin, you need to listen to me.
我知道我抢了你的职位 你在生我的气
I know you're angry that I got the job that you wanted.
我明白
I get that. I do.
也许你认为我应该为
And maybe you think that I'm somehow responsible
-你失去罗莎蒙德负责 -是的
- for you losing Rosmund. - Yes.
是什么
Yes to which part?
两者皆是
Yes to both.
你要想想我们的友谊
Well, you need to see past that to our friendship.
你要想想我们一起经历的一切
You need to look at everything we've been through together.
好吗 我不会对你撒谎的
All right? I would-- I would not lie to you.
好吗
All right?
我没听错吧
Did I hear you right?
我妻子有一个金
That my wife has got a kinj?
是的
Yes.
红色金原来属于一世
The red kinj that used to be in One.
-什么 -她对罗莎蒙德使用过
- What? - She used it on Rosmund.
-什么 -还有我
- She did what? - And me.
时间再长一点 我们就死了
A few more seconds and we both would have been dead.
如果不是亲眼所见 我自己也不会相信的
I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't see it with my own eyes.
-我要和她谈谈 -小心点
- I'm gonna speak with her. - Just be careful.
红色金可以杀你
That red kinj can kill you.
你醉成这样 还挺能打
You fight pretty well for a drunk guy.
-我去找地图 -找到了就告诉我
- I'll go find that map. - Let me know when you find it.
-蒙特呢 -对不起 沃利塔 我救不了他
- Where's Munt? - Sorry, Warlita, I couldn't save him.
-他死了 -不 他只是被感染了
- He's dead? - No. He's just infected.
-把门关上 注意观察 -观察什么
- Shut the gate and be on the lookout. - For what?
感染者 可能是一个人 也可能成百上千人
The infected. They could come alone or in the hundreds.
封锁这里
Seal this place tight.
托宾 退后
Tobin, stay back.
我好像试图杀死女王来着
I think I tried to kill the Queen.
好像
You think?
他们说贾里斯脑子里的东西
They said that thing that was in Jaaris' head,
曾经伤害别人的东西
the one that used to hurt people--
在我的脑子里
and now it's in my head.
我不明白
I don't understand.
但是发作的时候 我好像有个东西
But when it happened, I felt something here.
当时没有其他人
And there was nobody else there,
只有我和痛苦的他们
just me and the two of them suffering horribly.
-所以你无意伤人 -当然
- So you didn't mean to hurt anyone. - No.
我无意伤人
No, I don't think so.
然后你的朋友加勒特说
Then your friend Garret said something about
你爱罗莎蒙德 不爱我
you loving Rosmund, not me.
-他这么说吗 -然后我生气了
- He said that? - Then I got so angry.
也许我是想伤害他 或者她 我不
Maybe I wanted to hurt him or her. I don't--
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你显然不知道如何控制它
You obviously don't know how to control it.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我没事
I'm fine.
他说的是真的吗
Is it true wht he said?
我要向罗莎蒙德申辩你的案子
I'm gonna plead your case to Rosmund.
我会救你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
雅瓦拉杀不死 也没有治愈的办法
So, Yavalla can't be killed and there's no cure.
要不我们加入她吧
We might as well join her ranks.
还有一个选择
There is one other option.
-有一个黑色金 -还有一个金
- There's a black kinj. - Ugh, another kinj.
不行 金只会制♥造♥问题
No, kinjes are only ever the problem,
-不会解决问题 -不一定
- never the solution. - Not necessarily.
绿色金把你和托宾从死神那里救回来了
The green kinj brought you and Tobin back from the dead.
但是牺牲了两个人啊
Yes, by killing two people.
你看不出来吗 塔珑 每次都是有代价的
Don't you see, Talon? There's always a price.
我愿意付出一切代价阻止雅瓦拉
Any price is worth stopping Yavalla.
黑色金有什么用
What does the black kinj do?
这是死亡之金 碰到它的人都会死
It's a death kinj, Kills anyone it touches.
-所以是武器 -也许是杀死雅瓦拉的唯一武器
- So it's a weapon? - Maybe the only weapon that'll kill Yavalla.
它在哪里
Where is it?
应该不会藏在前哨地下的某个地方吧
Don't suppose it's hiding under the Outpost somewhere.
灰烬维度有个人
There's someone in the Plane of Ashes
知道它在哪里
who might know where it is.
谁
Who?
我父亲
My father.
原谅我 塔珑 但是
Forgive me, Talon, but...
你不是说你父亲已经死了吗
I thought you told me that your father was dead.
很可能已经死了 但是万一呢
Probably. But there is a chance he's still alive.
总之他是我们唯一的线索
Either way, he's our only lead.
在被上帝遗弃的灰烬维度
In the gods forsaken Plane of Ashes.
塔珑 你真的不是因为想见你父亲
Talon, are you sure you're not only going
才选择去那里的吗
'cause you want to see your father?
我当然想见他
Of course I want to see him.
你不想再见到你父亲吗
What wouldn't you do to see your father again?
我明白
I understand.
但是能不能等等
But perhaps it could wait?
我真的很需要你帮我渡过这个危机
I really need you here during this crisis.
他可能是解决危机的唯一办法
He might be the only solution to the crisis.
我知道希望渺茫
Look, I know it's a long shot,
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表