剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
那是古老的黑血族神殿 她在里面
That's the ancient Blackblood temple. She's in there.
快跑 简泽
Run, Janzo!
蒙特
Munt!
-你没事吧 -怎么回事
- Are you all right? - What was that?
-你们的武器对我无效 -走着瞧
- Your weapons are ineffective on me. - We'll see about that.
-成功了吗 -应该吧
- Did it work? - I think so.
你们无法杀死神
You cannot kill a god.
-有一个黑色金 -它能杀死雅瓦拉吗
- There is a black kinj. - Would it kill Yavalla?
它能杀死它主人接触过的任何人
It would kill whomever its bearer touches.
加尔林前哨
Gallwood Outpost is now
现在是世界和平最大的威胁
the greatest threat to peace in our world.
我们必须向他们展示联队的力量
We must prepare to show them the power of the United!
然后刺
And thrust!
很好 今天剩下的时间
Good work. You'll spend the rest of the day
你们会和有经验的士兵一起训练
training with some of our more experienced soldiers.
托宾最优秀的士兵
Tobin's finest.
中士 带上你的人和女王的新兵配对
Sergeant, take your men and pair up with the Queen's new recruits.
进行演练
Run the drills.
谢谢 中士
Thank you, Sergeant.
斯皮尔斯指挥官不会伤害我的
I'm in no danger from Commander Spears.
他可以接近我
He may approach me.
照他吩咐的去做
And do as he ordered.
这是什么情况
What was that?
我的人不会为你效忠的 斯皮尔斯指挥官
My men don't serve at your pleasure, Commander Spears.
我和托宾大人才是他们的指挥官
Lord Tobin and I are their commanders.
你效忠于女王
You serve the Queen,
她让我代表她来发号♥施令
who has given me authority to act in her name.
所以我批准了你的命令
Which is why I approved your order.
我不需要你的批准
I don't need your approval.
是吗
Really?
很显然你需要啊
Apparently you do.
你想见我吗
You wished to see me?
男爵夫人 这个前哨是抵御雅瓦拉感染的
Baroness, this Outpost in the last safe haven
最后一个安全港
against Yavalla's infection.
防止渗透对我们的生存
Our impenetrability may well be essential
可能至关重要
in the survival of our kind.
我知道
I'm aware.
那么希望你可以支持我们
Then perhaps you might consider supporting our efforts
而非从中作梗
rather than hindering them.
你被我吓到 就来找女王打小报告了
You were so threatened by me you went running to tell the Queen.
相信我 男爵夫人 我完全没有被你吓到
Trust me, Baroness, I am not the least bit threatened by you.
女王让我指挥她的军队
The Queen put me in command of her army.
你无权妨碍我的人
She did not put you between me and my men.
交出军队的全部控制权 否则就滚蛋
Hand over full control of your army or get out.
这是最后通牒
I won't ask you again.
你还是和托宾大人谈谈吧
It's Lord Tobin you need to speak to.
这是他的军队
It's his army.
托宾大人不是问题 问题在于你
Lord Tobin's not the problem. You are.
我忠于我丈夫 他忠于你
I am loyal to my husband, and he is loyal to you.
依我所见 男爵夫人 你只忠于自己
As far as I've seen, Baroness, you're only loyal to yourself.
你嫁给托宾不是为了爱情 而是为了获取权力
You married Tobin not for love, but to gain power.
-才不是 -那就宣誓效忠我作为你的女王
- That's not true. - Then swear your allegiance to me as your Queen.
别挡我的路
Stay out of my way.
只要托宾大人效忠于你 陛下
As long as Lord Tobin serves you, Your Majesty,
我也会效忠于你
I will serve you.
他永远不会像爱罗莎蒙德那样爱你的
He'll never love you like he loves Rosmund.
加勒特
Garret.
你懂什么是爱情吗
What do you know about love?
红色金
Red kinj!
停下
Stop!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你再动手 我就杀了你
You try that again, and I will kill you where you stand.
前哨
第三季 第十一集
这玩意怎么驱赶别人啊
I don't understand how that would have kept anybody away from us.
不是人 塔珑 是昆虫
Not anybody, Talon, any insects.
昆虫很讨厌巴弗勒草和罗非罗根
Insects are repelled by bafler weed and roflo root.
好吧 我们要担心的不仅仅是昆虫 简泽
Yeah, well, we have more to worry about than just insects, Janzo.
昆虫和其他动物一样 也会携带传染源的
Insects can carry the infection just as much as any other animal.
是啊 雅瓦拉肯定特别喜欢与虫子联合
Oh, yes, I'm sure Yavalla is especially focused on uniting with bugs.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你和泽德刚才想把我母亲烧死和斩首
You and Zed just tried to burn and decapitate my mother.
-对不起 蕾恩 -但她没有死
- I'm sorry, Wren. - But she didn't die.
我妈真的死不了
My mother really cannot die.
我们得再找个方法杀了她
We have to find another way to kill her.
你不介意吗
You're all right with that?
我别无选择 是我让她变成这样的
I have to be. I'm the one who enabled her.
是我打开的融合盒 我破解的地图
I unlocked the meld box. I solved the map.
她变成这样都是我一手促成的 这是我的错
I did everything she needed. This is my fault.
但你做这些 只是因为你是她的女儿
Yeah, but you did all that 'cause you're her daughter.
你不知道她在
You had no way of knowing what she was after--
不 我应该知道的
No, I should have known.
我当时就觉得不对劲
I knew something wasn't right.
在她带回从你父亲那里
From the moment she returned with that meld box
拿走的融合盒时 我就发觉了
that she took from your father, I knew it.
盒子是她拿走的
She took the box?
她说是我父亲临终时给她的
She said my father gave it to her when he was dying.
不 是她拿走的
No. She took that box.
-强行拿走的 -你怎么知道
- By force. - Well, how do you know?
因为雅瓦拉和八个人去的 只有三个人回来了
Because Yavalla went in with eight men and only three made it back.
你父亲应该是奋力反抗过
That tells me your father wasn't giving up without a fight.
他还活着吗
Well, is there a chance he's still alive?
我当时不在
I wasn't there,
但据我所知
but from what I understand,
他很可能已经死了
he's most likely dead.
但他有可能还活着吗
But there's a possibility?
我要去灰烬维度
I'm going to the Plane of Ashes.
-她说他很可能已经死了 塔珑 -只是很可能
- She just said he's probably dead, Talon. - Yeah, probably.
并没有确定
Not definitely.
塔珑 我知道你很想见你父亲
Talon, I know you really want to meet your father,
-但现在合适吗 -非常合适
- but is now really the right time? u202d- Now is exactly the time.u202c
既然他知道白色金在哪
If he knew where the white kinj is,
说不定也知道黑色金呢
he could know where the black one is, too.
我们需要那个金
And we need that kinj.
那可能是我们唯一的希望
Might be our only hope.
塔珑 对不起 真的
Talon, I'm sorry. I truly am.
但他基本上应该是死了
But he's almost certainly dead.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
说不定他有黑色金呢
I mean, for all we know, he could have the black kinj.
不然他怎么一个人杀了雅瓦拉的五个人呢
I mean, how else would he single-handedly kill five of Yavalla's men?
他并没有全杀死 塔珑
Well, he didn't kill them all, Talon.
他没有阻止雅瓦拉拿走盒子
And he didn't stop Yavalla from taking the box,
也就是说他们可能已经杀了你父亲
which means they probably killed him.
我要眼见为实
I have to find out.
那我们得先回前哨
Then we have to go to the Outpost first.
我们没时间回前哨了
We don't have time to go back to the Outpost.
塔珑 你不明白
Talon, you don't understand.
即使赛维克活了下来 你也找不到他的
Even if Saivek survived, you'll never be able to find him.
熔岩管是一个无穷无尽的迷宫
The lava tubes are an endless maze
如果你不认识路
and you can get lost in there for weeks
说不定能转悠几个星期
if you do not now know your way.
-是吧 泽德 -她说得对
- Tell her, Zed. - She's right.
没有向导和地图
Without a guide or a map,
你可能会被困在熔岩管一辈子
you could spend a lifetime in those tubes.
我妈有一张管道系统的地图
My mother had a map of the tunnel system
她就是靠那个找到你父亲的
where she found your father.
我见过 希望它还在前哨
I've seen it. Hopefully it's still at the Outpost.
走吧 没问题
Go on. You're clean.
-斯特罗姆 -安娜
- Strom? - Ana?
是你 你来了
It's you. You made it.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表