剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》前情提要
Mistress: Previously on "The Outpost"...
我是雅瓦拉 黑血族女先知
I am Yavalla, Prophetess of the Blackbloods.
在前哨对人类的镇♥压♥已经结束
The subjugation of the humans at the Outpost is at an end.
这个人类已经死了
This human is dead.
塔珑吻你的时候 给喂了你睡死药剂
Talon passed you a sleeping death elixir when she kissed you.
他就在这里待着 躲起来养伤吧
You'll have to just wait down here and recover in hiding.
你必须去艾吉斯福德 组建一支军队
You must go to Aegisford. Raise an army.
通往天堂之路的力量就在这里
The way to paradise is somewhere at the Outpost.
金 这里可以让我们所有人获得自♥由♥
The kinj. This is what will free us all.
它来了
There it is.
不 放开我
Don't! Let go of me!
加勒特·斯皮尔斯还活着
Garret Spears is still alive.
-是的 -我们必须找到他
- Yes. - We must find him.
好的 女祭司
Yes, High Priestess.
话说
So...
我觉得你喜欢那个黑血族人女孩
I have a feeling you like this Blackblood girl.
蕾恩 为什么不喜欢呢
Wren? What's not to like about her?
她拥有你的一切 她勇敢又美丽
She's got everything you have. She's, um, brave and beautiful.
意志坚强 而且她还聪明
And strong-willed, but she's also smart.
不是说你不聪明
Not that you're not smart.
你真聪明 你很聪明
You're really smart. You're street smart,
但她更聪明 跟简泽一样聪明
but she's more, you know, hmm, Janzo smart.
女王殿下
My queen.
免礼就好 不用拘礼
As you were. No need to stand on ceremony.
请继续庆祝你们重新活得自♥由♥
Please continue celebrating your new freedom.
天啊 我很高兴见到你们两个
Gods, am I glad to see you two.
简泽 来杯最好的啤酒
Janzo, a pint of your finest ale.
-遵命 陛下 -生活多美好啊
- Yes, Your Majesty. - Isn't life wonderful?
是好多了 但离美好还有距离
It's definitely better, but it's a far cry from wonderful.
简泽 别这么消极
Janzo, don't be so negative.
-你应该感到骄傲 -为什么骄傲
- You know, you should be proud. - Proud of what?
女祭司说如果不是你们两个
Well, the Priestess says if it weren't for the two of you,
她就无法传播带给我们子民的
she wouldn't be able to spread all this beautiful peace
美好与和平
she's been bringing our people.
格温 你还好吧
Gwynn, you all right?
挺好 怎么了
Yes. Why?
就是觉得有点不像你
It's just you don't seem yourself.
女王殿下
Your Majesty, um...
你确定你没喝过什么吗
...are you sure you haven't been drinking something already?
是不是用了什么药
Maybe using some herbs?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
你看起来有点醉
you seem a little, um, intoxicated.
我是醉了 简泽
I am intoxicated, Janzo.
陶醉于生活
I'm intoxicated with life!
看看我的好朋友们
Look. Look at the wonderful friends that I have.
塔珑 能私下聊两句吗
Talon, um, could I talk to you for a minute alone?
当然
Sure.
没事吧
Everything all right?
我告诉过你 再好不过了
I told you, it couldn't be better.
我在想 既然我们和平了
I was just thinking, now that we're at peace,
加勒特就不必躲藏了
Garret could come out of hiding.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
黑拳族还是把他当作威胁
I mean, the Blackfist still see him as a threat.
他们想要他死
They'll want him dead.
好吧 那我想去看看他
Well, then I want to go and see him.
-他在哪里 -他很安全
- Where is he? - He's safe.
-塔珑 你不相信我吗 -当然信了
- Talon, do you not trust me? - Yeah, of course.
告诉我 加勒特·斯皮尔斯在哪
Then tell me, where is Garret Spears?
告诉我 加勒特·斯皮尔斯在哪
Then tell me, where is Garret Spears?
如果你去找他 你得小心别被跟踪
If you go to him, you have to be careful you're not followed.
当然 他在哪里
Of course. Where is he?
当然 他在哪里
Of course. Where is he?
他在下水道
He's in the sewers
在夫人曾经的科里剂养殖场
where the Mistress used to have her colipsum farm.
你知道那在哪吗
You know where that is?
对 我知道在哪里
Yes. I know where that is.
前哨
第三季 第四集
很高兴你安全了
So glad that you're safe.
你也是 侄子
And you, too, nephew.
谢谢你 格蒂姨妈
Thank you, Auntie Gertie.
但我有个坏消息
Um, but I have some bad news.
怎么了 蒙特
What is it, Munt?
很抱歉告诉你 你姐姐去世了
I'm sorry to tell you, but your sister has passed.
她像英雄一样死在我怀里
She died a hero in my arms,
她在战斗中被刺伤了
stabbed during the battle.
我把她的烟斗给你带来当念品
I brought you her pipe as a keepsake.
请节哀顺变 侄子
I'm sorry for your loss, nephew.
你可以留着 我不抽烟
You may keep that. I don't smoke.
托宾 自从我来到艾吉斯福德
Tobin, you must tell me everything that's happened at the Outpost
-发生了什么都告诉我 -没时间了
- since I've been here at Aegisford. - There's no time for that.
你只需要知道罗莎蒙德和前哨
All you need to know is that Rosmund and the Outpost
被黑血族绑♥架♥了
have been taken hostage by Blackbloods.
-我的天啊 -我是来集结军队的
- Oh, dear. - I've come to gather my army.
会很困难
Well, that's gonna be difficult.
你们大部分人都因为对抗最高军团
Most of your men died or were injured
或死或伤了
fighting the Prime Order.
你的军队精疲力竭
Your army is almost entirely depleted.
-我们还有多少人 -也许一百
- How many do we have? - Maybe a hundred.
-你该重建的 -我试过了
- You were supposed to be rebuilding. - I tried.
我招募了几个愿意战斗的女人
I recruited the few women willing to fight.
除此之外 只剩下老人和孩子
Beyond them, all that's left is old men and children.
那是不是意味着我们不能回去救人了
Does that mean we can't go back and save everyone?
闭嘴 蒙特
Oh, shut up, Munt.
有时候你听起来真像你姐姐
You know, you really sound like your sister sometimes.
你为什么不去吃点东西 大家伙
Why don't you go get something to eat, big guy?
-就那边 -好
- Over there. - Yeah.
跟他们说我和你一起的
Tell them I'm with you.
好吧
Yeah.
我该吃了
I could eat.
-托宾 -法利萨
- Tobin. - Falista.
-你要干什么 -没什么
- What are you up to? - Nothing.
法利萨听说你在家 恳求见你
Falista heard you were home and begged to see you.
是的 我恳求
I did. I begged.
你丈夫雷曼大人呢
And what about Lord Relman, your husband?
他死了 他老了
He died. He was an old man.
所以她继承了
So you see, she's inherited
雷曼大人所有的财富和土地
all of Lord Relman's wealth and lands.
现在她又可以自♥由♥结婚了
and now she's free to wed again.
-的确 -格楚莎 我已经订婚了
- Indeed. - Gertrusha, I'm betrothed.
我知道女王没答应
I understand you were unsuccessful in your quest
嫁给你
to marry the queen.
只是延期
Only delayed.
好吧 现在我又回到你的生活中了 托宾
Well, now I'm back in your life, Tobin.
我从小就认识你了
I've known you since we were children.
你会改变主意的
You'll change your mind.
还记得那些吗
Remember those?
-我在思考 -关于什么
- I was doing some thinking. - Mm-hmm? About what?
妈妈说人类和黑血族人
Well, Mother is talking about humans and Blackbloods
和平共处
living together in peace.
这意味着这两个物种将会更紧密地
Which means that the two species will be interacting
-互动 -没错
- a lot more closely. - Yes.
所以我想知道有没有 就是
So I was wondering if there was any, you know,
生物学 流行病学或者化学方面的问题
biological, epidemiological, or chemical problems with that.
我有点没听懂
Not sure I'm following.
人类和黑血族人从来没有同居过
Well, humans and Blackbloods have never cohabited
在我所知的任何时间里
for any amount of time, you know, that I'm aware of.
如果他们彼此有生理反应呢
What if they have a physiological reaction to each other?
我接触塔珑已经有一段时间了
I've been around Talon for quite some time now.
没有反应
No reaction.
此外 黑血族和人类
Besides, Blackbloods and humans
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表