剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我恨他们两个
I hated them both.
你是唯一真正关心我的人
You were the only man who ever really cared about me.
-对不起 法利萨 -别再说对不起了
- I'm sorry, Falista. - Stop saying you're sorry.
重点是属于你的和属于我的
The point is all that is yours and all that is mine
我们都可以共享了
could be ours to share.
我需要的都有了
I have all I need.
据我所知 你需要我的军队
From what I hear, you need my army.
换个时间和地点也许
Maybe if this were another time and place.
但我不能 法利萨
But I can't, Falista.
我和另一个女人订婚了
I'm betrothed to another woman.
罗莎蒙德女王
Queen Rosmund?
我不相信你爱上她了
I don't believe you're in love with her.
你只想当国王
You just want to be king.
一开始是这样
It started out that way.
但现在是真爱了
But now it's real.
求你了
Please.
你做了一个错误的选择 托宾
You're making the wrong choice, Tobin.
可以进来吗
Knock, knock.
我听说你想见我
I was told you wanted to see me.
出去吧
Leave us.
我能为我的女王做些什么
And what may I do for my Queen?
萨米
Oh, Sammy.
我们是儿时的朋友
We're childhood friends.
你在战斗中救了我的命
You saved my life in battle.
没必要拘泥于礼节
There's no need to stand on ceremony.
请坐 吃点
Please, sit. Eat.
如果我记得
You know, if I recall...
你曾经承认你爱我
...you once admitted that you were in love with me.
是的 当我们还是孩子的时候
Yes, when we were children.
作为我最久的老朋友
As my oldest friend in the world,
我想给你点东西
I wanted to give you something.
我很高兴你能加入♥联♥队
I'm so glad you could join the United.
-我也是 -去吧
- As am I. - Now go.
把我的礼物传给别人
Spread my gift to others.
这个盒子上的工艺真的
The craftsmanship on this box is really, uh,
相当迷人
quite fascinating.
你这里有一系列惊人的仪器
You have got an amazing array of instruments down here.
谢谢 大部分都是我自己做的
Thank you. Made most of them myself.
那你的手很巧了
I guess you're just very good with your hands.
是的
I am,
我也是这么觉得自己的
even if I do say so myself.
我想我们应该这么做
You know what? I think we should do that
我们正在谈论的科学实验
scientific experiment we were talking about.
什么实验
What experiment is that then?
就是我们刚才说的那个
You know, the one we were talking about earlier?
如果人类和黑血族人 那什么
About what would happen if a human and a Blackblood
会怎么样
were to...
我是说 这纯粹是为了科学
I mean, it would be strictly for science.
纯粹是为了科学
Only for science.
-没别的意思 -没错
- And it wouldn't mean anything beyond that. - No. No, nothing.
只是增进我们对物种的综合认识
Just furthering our combined knowledge of the species.
没错
Exactly.
真是太有趣了
This is going to be really interesting.
我爱科学
I love science.
-你找我 托宾 -是的
- I understand you wish to see me, Tobin. - Yes.
格楚莎 你能稍微回避一下吗
Gertrusha, would you mind giving us some privacy?
格楚莎知道我的提议
Gertrusha's aware of my proposal.
-她可以留下来 -提议
- She may stay. - Proposal?
是的
Yes.
我需要一支军队
I need an army,
看来你已经准备好了
and it seems like you have one at the ready.
所以 我提议
So, I would like to propose...
雇用你的军队
a payment for the use of your army.
-雇用 -是的
- A payment? - Yes.
所以我们的关系变成了交易吗
So that's what our relationship has become, a transaction?
托宾 我比你有钱
Tobin, I am richer than you are.
我对你的钱不感兴趣
I have no interest in your money.
我感兴趣的是你
My only interest is in you.
即使我们很穷
Even if we were both dirt poor,
我也依然爱你
I would still love you.
我们小时候就是这样了
I have done since we were little kids.
对不起 法利萨
I'm sorry, Falista.
对不起 托宾
I'm sorry, Tobin,
你能拥有我的军队的唯一途径就是和我结婚
because the only way you can have my army is through marriage.
但这样我只是图你的军队啊
But I'll only be marrying you for your army.
不是因为我
Not because I--
不是因为我爱你
not because I love you.
我知道
I know.
那你还想和我结婚吗
And you still want it?
日久生情
Time makes love grow.
你会和我在一起 而不是罗莎蒙德
And you'll be with me, not Rosmund.
我相信你会对我旧情复燃的
And I'm confident that your old feelings for me will return in time.
对不起 法利萨 我
I'm sorry, Falista. I--
这种事不可能发生的
I just don't believe that would ever happen.
我爱罗莎蒙德
I love Rosmund.
既然你真的这么喜欢女王
If your feelings are really that strong for your queen
真的很想救她
and you truly wish to save her,
那你只能抛弃她了
the only way you can do that is to give her up.
多讽刺啊
How very ironic.
什么
What?
我记得当你用同样的招数
Well, I remember when you used that exact same bait
试图让罗莎蒙德嫁给你
to try and win Rosmund's hand.
-但她没吃我这套 -那你呢
- It didn't work on her. - Is it going to work on you?
你真是个大人物啊
You're really a bigwig here, eh?
我不确定我还是否值得他们尊敬我
I'm not sure I deserve their respect these days.
当然 你马上就要成为国王了
Sure you do. You're about to become king.
-感觉有点难了 -为什么
- It's beginning to look like that won't happen. - Why not?
因为如果我不召集军队回去救罗莎蒙德
Because if I don't raise an army to go back and save Rosmund,
黑拳族可能会杀了她
the Blackfist will probably kill her.
但唯一能让我快速组建军队的方法
But the only way I can raise an army fast enough
就是娶了法利萨
is if I marry Falista.
两个都不是好选择啊
Seems like neither of them is good choices.
-可不 -如果你娶了法利萨 就可以拯救女王
- Tell me about it. - So if you marry Falista, you save the queen.
这是最重要的事
That seems like the most important thing.
你说得对
You're right.
罗莎蒙德的生命比我的幸福更重要
Rosmund's survival is more important than my happiness.
你知道吗 蒙特
You know what, Munt?
你比我们大多数人想象中都要精明
You're more astute than most of us give you credit for.
-"精明"是什么意思 -就算罗莎蒙德会恨我
- What does "astute" mean? - Rosmund will hate me,
但至少她还活着
but at least she'll be alive.
我说过吗
Did I say that?
你好 塔珑
Hello, Talon.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
亲爱的
Oh, my dear,
我以为咱们已经没有敌意了
I had thought we were long past this animus.
我很忙
I'm busy.
准备打仗吗
Preparing to fight somebody?
最好准备总没有坏处
Better to be prepared.
塔珑 是时候传授你一些智慧了
Talon, it's time I passed on some wisdom to you.
又要编我父亲的故事了吗
More lies about my father?
不
No.
一切的真♥相♥
Truth about everything.
怎么回事
What in the gods?
塔珑 你肯定会喜欢成为联队的一员
Talon, you will love being part of the United.
-联队 -请把手给我
- United? - Give me your hands, please.
-不 -塔珑
- No. - Talon!
你的金和你说的不一样 是吗
Your kinj doesn't do what you said, does it?
嗯 不一样
No, it does not.
怎么回事
I-- I don't understand.
只要对方有金 那金的作用就会失效
A kinj won't work on someone who already has one.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表