剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我们共享实验室
We'll share the lab.
-你还好吗 -嗯 我只是
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm just, uh--
我只是觉得有点晕
I'm just feeling a little faint.
氧气不够了
We're running out of air.
如果找不到出路 我们都会窒息而死的
We'll suffocate if we don't find a way out of here.
塔珑 把火把灭了 火会消耗氧气
Put out the torch. Talon, put out the torch. Fire burns air.
把火把灭了
Put out the torch.
大家保持冷静 别慌
Everyone stay calm. Don't panic.
不然呼吸会变重 不要呼吸
It makes you breathe harder. Don't breathe.
简泽 我们必须呼吸 我们不能等死
Janzo, we have to breathe. We can't just stop and do nothing.
当然 但是这些文字 没完没了的文字
Well, obviously, but all these writings, the endless writings,
完全没有用 不是吗 塔珑
well, they're just useless, aren't they, Talon?
我们得思考一下
We just need to think.
我曾经幻想过
You know, I, um, I once fantasized about
咱俩被困在一个房♥间里 但是
you and I being trapped in a room together, but, uh,
这跟我想象的不一样
it's, uh, not quite as I imagined.
振作起来 简泽
Keep it together, Janzo.
让你的大脑继续工作
Keep that brain of yours working
把我们弄出去
to try and get us out of here.
不知道氧气耗尽以后 谁能活得更久
I wonder who would survive longer without air,
黑血族人还是人类
Blackbloods or humans, hmm?
应该是黑血族人
It's probably Blackbloods.
肯定有出路的
There's a way out of here.
你可以找到的 仔细想想
You can find it. Just think.
结束了 塔珑 接受现实吧
It's over, Talon. Just accept it.
把火把熄灭吧
You should probably put out that torch.
我们说不定可以多呼吸5分钟的氧气
It might buy us five more minutes of air.
星花墨水
Starflower ink.
简泽
Janzo.
从不同的角度看
"Life and death are the same piece of thread
生与死是同一根线
viewed from different sides."
这是什么变♥态♥游戏
What kind of sick game is this?
这是为了把我们分开
It was meant to divide us.
从不同的角度看生死
"Life and death viewed from different sides."
门要关上了 蕾恩 我们走吧
The door's closing. Wren, we have to go now. Come.
我们不能把他们留在这里等死
We can't just leave them here to die.
但你帮不了他们
But you cannot help them.u202c
我们没有理由白白送死 走吧
There's no sense in us all dying for nothing. Come.
-不 一定还有别的通道 -蕾恩
- No. There has to be another way. - Wren.
很高兴认识你
It was nice getting to know you.
闭嘴 赶紧想办法出去
Shut up and find a way to get you out of here.
蕾恩 赶紧走吧
Wren, you have to go.
-生或死 -蕾恩
- Life or death. - Wren.
没有他们的帮助 我们早就死了
We'd already be dead without their help.
不能管他们了
You have to leave them.
这个任务太重要了 不能失败
This mission is too important to fail.
-生或死 -快走
- Life or death. - Come.
不 生或死
No. Life or death.
-蕾恩 -不 我得留下来
- Wren! - No, I have to stay.
蕾恩 求你了
Wren, please.
再见 蕾恩
Good-bye, Wren.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
你差点害死我们所有人 这是个考验
You would have killed us all. It was a test!
从不同的角度看生死
"Life or death viewed from different sides."
如果你走了
If you'd had left,
我们都会死在那扇门的两边
we would have all been dead on either side of that door.
你刚才打算把我留在这里等死
You were going to leave me here to die.
是的 这是为了我们的族人
Yes, for the sake of our people.
这是唯一理性的选择
It was the only rational choice to make.
显然不是
Apparently not.
塔珑
Talon?
你刚才没打算丢下我吗
You weren't going to leave me?
我刚才缺氧 脑子糊涂了
I was lightheaded from near suffocation.
这是干什么
What's all this?
我记得上次咱们还充满敌意呢
Last time I checked, we were not on friendly terms.
你为什么第一次见我 就很讨厌我 泽德
Why do you so dislike me, Zed? Ever since we first met?
是的 我记得很清楚
Ah, yes, I remember it well.
我和维卡刚救了你的命 你就把我们驱逐了
Vikka and I had just saved your life, and then you banished us.
因为我感觉你在利用塔珑 事实证明我感觉没错
Because I sensed that you were using Talon, and I was right.
你操纵并背叛了她
You manipulated and betrayed her.
我要对我的族人负责
I had a responsibility to my people,
你应该可以理解
something I think you can relate to.
区别在于
The difference is
我不会给你关心的人带来痛苦和死亡
I don't cause pain and death to everyone you care about.
我这是在帮你纠正错误
I'm saving you from your own mistakes.
要是我不阻止托宾带着军队回来
If I didn't stop Tobin returning with an army,
到时候会有多少人丧生
how many lives would be lost?
路奇瑞起码会杀几千人
Lu-Qiri would kill thousands.
它们会从前哨的男人开始
They would start with every man in this Outpost.
对不起
Pardon me.
我笨手笨脚的
How clumsy of me.
茶有点不对劲 不是吗
Tea tastes a bit off, doesn't it?
是的
Probably does.
这是简泽之前给我准备的
Janzo prepared it for me a while ago.
当时我说不需要毒药
You know, at the time, I said I had no use for poison,
但还是用上了
but here we are.
你放了什么
What have you done?
如果我死了 黑拳族人就会屠♥杀♥你们的人♥民♥
If I die, the Blackfist will slaughter your people.
所以你听好了
So listen very carefully
因为你只有一天的时间服用解药
because you have exactly one day to take the antidote
否则你就死定了
or else it's all over for you.
立刻把你的恶魔叫回来
Call back your demon immediately.
太晚了 这个戒指不是魔法
It's too late. This ring isn't magic.
这是哨子 声音的确可以传得很远
It's a whistle. Yes, the sound carries far,
甚至前哨墙外也能听见
perhaps even beyond the Outpost walls,
但是维卡早就走远了
but Vikka is way past that.
它昨天就走了
He's been gone since yesterday.
我不相信你 召唤它
I don't believe you. Call him.
我说了 太晚了 行不通的
As I said, it's too late. It won't work.
那你最好想想办法
You better think of something
因为现在你的命与托宾大人的命息息相关
because now your life is tied to the fate of Lord Tobin.
-把解药给我 -一命换一命
- Give me the antidote. - A life for a life.
这就是黑血族的正义 不是吗
That's Blackblood justice, isn't it?
你说我该怎么处置托宾
What was I supposed to do about Tobin?
军队的出现会导致双方无数的人死亡
An army showing up would cause hundreds of deaths on both sides.
-杀了我也救不了托宾 -嗯 的确
- Killing me won't bring Tobin back. - No, it won't.
所以你要放了我 放了我的人♥民♥
So instead, you're going to release me, free my people,
把前哨还给我们
and give us back this Outpost.
如果我不能满足你的要求呢
If I fail to deliver on your demands?
那明天这个时候你就死定了
Then you'll be dead by this time tomorrow.
守卫
Guards!
搜查整个房♥间
Search the entire room.
如有必要 把整个地方都拆了
Tear the whole place apart if you have to.
-寻找什么呢 -我刚喝了毒药 帮我找解药
- Searching for what? - The antidote to the poison I just drank.
我真的很期待在艾吉斯福德见到我的老朋友
I'm really looking forward to seeing my old friends in Aegisford.
我的朋友雅鲁姆 你以为我吃得多
Jarom-- my friend Jarom, you think I eat a lot?
雅鲁姆可以把我吃趴下
Jarom can eat me under the table
然后把桌子吃掉
and then eat the table itself.
-蒙特 我能问你个问题吗 -嗯
- Munt, can I ask you a question? - Yeah.
你住在艾吉斯福德的时候
When you were living in Aegisford,
人们是怎么说我的
what did people say about me?
-说你 -嗯
- About you? - Yeah.
没怎么说你
Nothing, yeah. Really.
-怎么了 -没什么
- Why? - No reason really.
我只是不确定我之前受不受欢迎
It was just, I'm not sure I was liked very much when I was there.
-哪有 -我整天醉醺醺的
- No. - I mean, I was drunk all the time.
-脾气也不好 -你吗
- I was mean. - You?
-哪有 -有点混♥蛋♥
- No. - Just a bit of an ass.
他们觉得你是个大混♥蛋♥
They thought you were a huge ass.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表