剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
塔珑已经把黑血族人带过来39天了
It's been 39 days since Talon brought the Blackbloods through.
她是最后一个黑血族女先知
She's the last remaining Blackblood prophetess.
我是雅瓦拉 黑血族女先知
I am Yavalla, prophetess of the Blackbloods.
通往天堂的路就在前哨的某个地方
The way to paradise is somewhere at the Outpost.
-金 -官方要征用这里的设施
- The kinj. - I'm requisitioning this facility for official use.
-你说什么 -但我需要你保证
- Excuse me? - I need your word
你的人♥民♥不会再惹麻烦了
that there will be no more trouble from your people.
我的人♥民♥不会惹事的
My people will remain peaceful.
都是你祖先造的孽
For the sins of your ancestors.
为了女王
For the Queen.
前哨
第三季 第二集
在正义得到伸张之前 还有遗言吗 人类
Any last words, human, before justice is done?
正义
Justice?
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
泽德 你为了保护一个没用的人类
Zed, you'd go to war with your own kind
不惜与族人开战吗
to protect one worthless human?
虽然我们是同一个种族
We might be the same species,
尤巴恩 但我们不是一类人
Yobahn, but we are not the same kind.
女祭司会在庭审以后审判他
The priestess will judge him after a trial.
这个人冷血地杀害了凯松和我的一个手下
This man murdered Kezzun and another of my men in cold blood.
你向我保证过
You gave me your word
你的人不会做这种事的
your people wouldn't do something like this.
现在发生了这种事
Now look what has happened.
如果是斯皮尔斯上尉干的 那他肯定有原因的
If Captain Spears did this, he had a reason.
凯松试图谋杀他们的女王
Kezzun tried to murder their queen.
加勒特是她的守护者
Garret is her sworn protector.
如果尤巴恩好好管教手下
If Yobahn disciplined his man,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
凯松已经被降职了
Kezzun was demoted.
他的罪行理应被处死
He should have died for that crime.
为什么
For what?
就因为试图杀死一个人类吗
For allegedly trying to kill a human?
她就坐在那里 没有受到任何伤害
And there she sits, without any harm done to her.
这不是一命换一命
This was not a life for a life.
如果泽德没有阻止他 他就会杀了我
He would have killed me had Zed has not stopped him.
"如果" 阴谋罪不至死
Would have? Conspiracy is not punishable by death.
你知道的 泽德
You know that, Zed.
这个人类冷血地杀害了我的两个手下
This human murdered two of my men in cold blood!
严格来说 你的路奇瑞杀了其中一个
Technically, your Lu-Qiri killed one of them.
凯松也不是被我谋杀的
And I did not murder Kezzun.
而是在公平的战斗中被我杀死的
It was a fair fight.
不可能 凯松是个伟大的战士
Impossible. Kezzun was a great warrior.
他是个平庸的战士 还嗑了科里剂
He was a mediocre warrior and he was high on colipsum.
尤巴恩
Yobahn.
斯皮尔斯上尉 你否认杀害了凯松吗
Captain Spears, do you deny killing Kezzun?
他是我杀的 但那不是谋杀
I killed him, but it was not murder.
是自卫吗
Was it self defense?
他在保护女王
He was defending the queen.
他在寻求报复
He was seeking retribution.
加勒特不是杀人犯
Garret is not a murderer.
他不应该杀凯松
Kezzun's life was not his to take.
凯松也不应该杀我
Mine is not Kezzun's to take.
你是女王
You are a queen.
如果有人因为复仇和谋杀而无视你的法律
If a man ignores your own law for vengeance and murder,
你会如何决断
what would be your judgment?
如我所料
As I thought.
不
No!
加勒特·斯皮尔斯上尉
Captain Garret Spears,
根据我们祖先的传统 你的处罚是
you are sentenced in the tradition of our ancestors--
不
No!
溺死
To death by drowning.
愿你的死为正义带来和平
May your death bring peace through justice.
我不会让你杀了他的
I won't let you murder him!
对不起 塔珑 我必须维护♥法♥律
I'm sorry, Talon, I must uphold the law.
简泽 他们要处决加勒特
Janzo, they're going to execute Garret.
什么 我以为格温可以
What? I thought Gwynn would've been able to...
她和泽德都尽力了 但他们不听她的
She tried, all right? So did Zed, but they won't listen to her.
-咱们必须阻止他们 -"咱们" 咱们能怎么办
- We have to stop it. - "We"? And how do you suppose "we" do that?
咱俩对抗几十个黑血族人和一群路奇瑞吗
You and I against dozens of Blackbloods and a bunch of Lu-Qiri?
-我们毫无胜算 -我不知道 简泽
- We don't stand a chance. - I don't know, Janzo, just--
想想办法 好吗 肯定有办法的
just think of something, all right? There has to be a way.
他们打算怎么做
How do they plan on doing it?
斩首 绞刑
Decapitation? Hanging?
传统的黑血族处决
The traditional Blackblood execution.
-溺死 -溺 为什么是溺死啊
- Drowning. - Drow-- why would they do it that way?
因为黑血族人害怕被溺死
Because Blackbloods are terrified of drowning.
想想办法 简泽
Think of something, Janzo.
好吧 走吧
Right. Come on.
他们人太多了 我们没机会啊
There's too many. We wouldn't have a chance.
叛乱的代价就是死亡
The price for rebellion is death.
斯皮尔斯上尉做出了选择
Captain Spears has made his choice,
现在他要因此被处死
and now he will die for it.
没有正义 就没有和平
Without justice, there can be no peace.
这不是和平 这是暴♥政♥
This isn't peace! This is tyranny!
审判已经结束 判决就是死刑
The trial is over and the sentence is death.
开始吧
Proceed.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
至少让塔珑好好道个别吧
The least you can do is to allow Talon to say a proper good-bye.
这个人不止一次地救了她
This man saved her life more than once.
他对她很重要
He means a lot to her.
我同意
I will allow it.
什么
What was that?
再见 加勒特
Good-bye, Garret.
开始吧
Proceed.
够了 他死了
That's enough. He's dead.
一命换一命
A life for a life.
正义得到了伸张
Justice is satisfied.
这个人类已经死了
This human is dead.
让开 对死者尊重一点
Step aside, come on. Respect for the dead.
他应该得到一个体面的葬礼
This man deserves a proper burial.
-接下来交给我们吧 -节哀顺变
- We will take it from here. - My condolences.
我知道他和你很亲密
I understand he was close to you.
加勒特·斯皮尔斯是前哨的英雄
Garret Spears was a hero to all the Outpost.
也许以后你会原谅我
Perhaps in time you will forgive me.
我觉得我的决定很公正
I did what I thought was just.
你应该明白我为什么要这么做
Surely you understand why it had to be done.
你们都是怪物
You're monsters, all of you.
加勒特·斯皮尔斯是个英雄
Garret Spears was a hero,
但你们这么快就忘了 他是怎么拯救我们的
but how quickly you all forget how he saved us all,
尤其是你和你的路奇瑞
especially you and your Lu-Qiri
差点战死在沙场
when you were about to die in battle.
可耻
Shame on you!
而你 泽德 你骗了我
And you, Zed, you had me fooled back there.
我以为你是个好人呢
Thought you were a good man.
但我真是大错特错
But I couldn't have been more wrong.
-你觉得可以吗 -不知道
- Do you think it worked? - Don't know.
但我们时间不多了
But we don't have much time.
怎么回事
What happened?
塔珑吻你的时候 给喂了你睡死药剂
Talon passed you a sleeping death elixir when she kissed you.
它可以将心率降到几乎为零
It slows down the heart rate to almost nothing
直到服下解药
until you take the antidote.
当然了 除非太久没有服下解药
Unless you wait too long, of course.
再久一点 你就真的死了
Any longer, you'd have been actually dead.
睁开
Open.
简泽 你是个天才
Janzo, you're a genius.
那我呢
Uh, what about me?
-睁开 -嗯
- Open. Ah. - Yeah.
睁眼
Eyes.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表