剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
你的金有什么作用
What does your kinj do?
它能带我们去天堂
It takes us all to paradise.
也许它可以把蜜蜂的大脑连接在一起
Maybe it connect all of the stingfly brains together,
像蜂巢一样
like a hive.
我们是给你们的村庄带来和平的
We've come to bring peace to your village.
四个感染者来到一个小镇
If four of the infected come into a town,
然后每感染一次
and then they then pass on their kinj
他们就把金传给别人
every time one becomes affected--
65,536.
比首都人口还多
That's more people than even live in the Capital.
雅瓦拉第一个传染的人是格温
First person to get one of these from Yavalla was Gwynn.
她什么时候会变成这样
How long does she have before she's like this?
头二三十天 她会日渐消瘦
The first 20 or 30 days, she'll be wasting away.
是伪后和一个黑血族女巫
It's the false queen with a Blackblood witch by her side.
她应该不会袭击首都的
Surely she knows better than to attack the Capital.
她有一支军队 感觉不妙啊
She has an army with her. I don't like it.
不要开门
Keep the gates closed.
下令进攻
Order the attack.
下令啊 把他们都杀了 指挥官
Give the order. Kill them all, Commander.
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
指挥官 要么下令 要么接受处决
Commander, give the order or face execution.
-这是干嘛 -没什么好怕的
- What is this? - There's nothing to fear.
雅瓦拉没有恶意
Yavalla comes to you in peace.
好大的胆子
How dare you?
脱掉她的饰品
Strip her of her adornments,
把她关进监狱
then lock her in the prison.
好轻松啊
That was easy.
我就喜欢不流血的攻城
I always prefer a bloodless takeover.
指挥官是我们最早的成员之一
The Commander is one of our first unitings.
前哨
第三季 第七集
还是没辙吗
Still nothing?
可不嘛
Uh, less than nothing.
雅瓦拉正在外面传播疾病
Yavalla is out there spreading this disease
格温的生命就要被蚕食殆尽了
and Gwynn's life is getting sucked away.
-太可怕了 -何止啊
- This is horrible. - You have no idea.
你手上又没沾满老鼠血
You're not the one with all of this rat blood on your hands.
只要我一睡觉
You know, whenever I do manage to get any kind of sleep,
我就做噩梦 梦到我杀的这些老鼠
I have all these nightmares about all of these rats that I've killed
-来找我报仇 -好了
- just come to get me for revenge. - All right, all right.
我们已经确认金位于大脑的底部
We've confirmed that the kinj seems to live at the base of the brain.
直到它准备分♥裂♥
Until it's ready to split,
就会移♥动♥到额叶
and then-- then it moves to the frontal area.
但是从这两个地方切开
But we can't cut it out of either place
被感染的可怜虫就会死掉
without killing the poor infected things.
也就是说手术是不可能的
Which means that surgery is not an option.
你也说了 格温每次联合都会更快地失去生命
Well, you said Gwynn loses more of her life with each uniting.
她没多少时间了
She doesn't have much time left.
-你们不能放弃 -绝对不会的
- All right, you can't give up. - Never.
我们刚从手术转到毒素
We're just moving from, um, surgery to toxins.
我们在找一种不会杀死老鼠
We're searching for poison that doesn't kill rats,
但可以杀死金的毒药
but kills kinjes.
这样人应该就不会死了
And therefore presumably doesn't kill people.
那要多久
And how long is that going to take?
我不知道 塔珑
I don't know, Talon.
一天 一个月 永远 谁知道呢 塔珑
A day, a moon? Eternity? Who knows, Talon?
我们根本没有头绪
We're working blind.
在我看来 我们现在唯一的选择
Well, it seems to me our only option now is--
我们现在唯一的选择是什么
Our only option now is what?
没什么 继续工作吧
Nothing. Get back to work.
她太专横了 不是吗
She's a bossy little thing, isn't she?
这里不允许带刀进来
You know, uh, there's no blades allowed in here.
你要跟蒙特打小报告吗
You gonna tell Munt on me?
你真的很讨厌我 是吧
You really hate me, don't you?
我不讨厌你 加勒特
I don't hate you, Garret.
我讨厌你的原因很明显
I mean, it's obvious why I should hate you.
毕竟是你下令打我
Someone responsible for beating,
饿我 奴役我的
starving, and, well, enslaving me.
但是你
But you,
你为什么这么讨厌我
why do you hate me so much?
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
会不会是
Could it be...
因为我和塔珑在一起了
because I ended up with Talon?
告诉我 就算我讨厌你 又有什么区别
And tell me, what difference would it make if I did hate you?
泽德 因为咱们俩
Because all too often, Zed,
必须经常并肩作战
you and I are going to have to fight side by side.
到时候 我希望你能靠得住
And when we do, I want to make sure that you will have my back.
你可能会觉得惊讶
This might come as a surprise to you,
但我真的很在乎塔珑
but I really care about Talon.
而现在 我真的不明白
And right now, for some reason I completely fail to understand,
你为什么会是她快乐的源泉
you're the thing that makes her happy.
就凭这一点 我会帮你的
For that reason alone, I've got your back.
那就好 我很高兴我们可以进行成熟的对话
Good. Well, I'm glad that we could be mature about this.
很好
Good.
给自己脸上来一拳
Now punch yourself in the face.
你死定了
Oh, you're dead!
怎么了
What's going on here?
没什么
Nothing.
简泽和蕾恩有什么进展吗
Any-- any breakthroughs with Janzo or Wren?
-还没有 -看来我们达成一致了
- No, nothing yet. - Then we're all in agreement.
我们得找到并杀死雅瓦拉
We have to find and kill Yavalla.
这可不容易 我刺穿了她的心脏
Well, that won't be easy. I stabbed her through the heart.
一分钟后 她就好像没事人一样
A moment later it was like it never happened.
那我们就把她的头砍下来
Then we'll cut off her head.
然后继续砍 直到她没有可以再生的东西
And keep hacking until there's nothing left to regenerate.
我建议用火
Might I suggest fire?
你知道我们在说什么吗
You know what we're talking about?
当然
Of course.
三个战士除了密谋把敌人砍成碎片之外
What solution could three warriors be plotting
还能想出什么好办法呢
other than to hack and slash their enemy to bits?
简泽 如果我们让雅瓦拉活下来
Janzo, if we let Yavalla live,
就是在牺牲其他人
we're sacrificing everyone else.
我知道 那我也笑不出来啊
I know. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.
雅瓦拉毕竟还是蕾恩的母亲
Yavalla is still Wren's mother, after all.
-你不能说 -我可以
- You can't say anything about thi-- - I can.
但我不会的
But I won't.
很不幸 我同意现在只剩下你们的计划了
Unfortunately, I agree that your plan is all we have left.
她可能再也不会跟我说话了
She'll probably never want to speak to me ever again.
我知道你很难过
I know this is hard for you.
但是这样有用吗
But will it work?
我们杀了雅瓦拉 就可以解救被感染者吗
If we kill Yavalla, will it free the infected?
应该吧 也许吧 谁知道呢
Probably. Maybe. Who knows?
简泽 我们需要你的专业意见
Janzo, we need your expert opinion.
拜托 有用吗
Please. Will it work?
感染者都被雅瓦拉控制了
The infected are all controlled by Yavalla.
如果她和她的金死了
If she and her kinj die,
就没有控制者了
there'll be nothing left to control.
他们就不是奴隶了
They'll no longer be slaves.
所以雅瓦拉死了 就能治愈感染者吗
So if Yavalla dies, it will cure the infected?
我无法保证 只是
There's no guarantee. It's just--
这只是我的专业意见
it's just my expert opinion.
这个雷酸盐
This fulminate,
可以比其他物质更快地腐蚀活体组织
it will burn through tissue faster than any other substance.
点着扔出去就行了
Just-- just ignite and throw it.
你觉得雅瓦拉能被我们烧死吗
So, you think fire is our best chance at destroying Yavalla?
它应该可以立刻摧毁她所有的活体组织
It should destroy all of her living tissue instantly.
她就没有再生能力了
There'll be nothing left to regenerate.
但话说回来
But then again...
谁知道呢
who knows?
谢谢 简泽
Well, thank you, Janzo.
你们都不知道格温和雅瓦拉去哪了
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表