剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
不
No!
不
No!
有遗言吗
Any last words?
黑血族人不会自相残杀
Blackbloods don't kill Blackbloods.
你这是自作自受 尤巴恩
You killed yourself with your own actions, Yobahn.
等等 等等 不行
Wait! Wait! This is wrong!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
要知道 法律对于黑血族人和人类
Let it be known the law applies equally
是没有区别的
to Blackbloods and humans alike.
愿诸神宽恕他的罪行
May the gods overlook his crimes
并接受这位勇士前往彼岸
and accept this warrior as he crosses to the other shore.
结束了
It's done.
我希望这可以让殿下相信 我不会偏袒任何人
I hope this convinces Your Majesty my intentions are just.
无论付出什么代价 最终的目标都是和平
There will be peace, no matter the cost.
我不知道我该不该这么做
Don't know if I should be doing this.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't need no trouble.
你会成为英雄 蒙特 你将会拯救你的女王
You'll be a hero, Munt. You'll be saving your queen.
-是吗 -是的
- I will? - Yeah.
我们怎么通过矿井出去呢
So these mines, they, uh-- they get us out how, exactly?
它们通向管道 管道又通向大坝
They lead to the pipes, which leads to the dam wall.
大坝
Dam wall?
-这是唯一的办法 -是的
- This is the only way? - Yeah.
很漂亮吧
Beautiful, isn't she?
我好像有点恐高
I think I might just be a little bit afraid of heights.
没那么惨
It's not so bad.
现在你只要
Now you just--
只要抓住这条链子
you just hold onto this chain...
沿着边缘走
...and you walk that ledge.
别担心
Don't worry.
我妈的走私犯这么多年一直都这条路
Been used for years by Mum's smugglers.
走私各种东西 包括格温
Smuggled all sorts of things, even Gwynn herself.
嗯 你先走
Right. You go first.
我 不不 我不走
Me? No. No, I'm not going.
蒙特 我需要你的帮助
Munt, I need your help.
你已经证明了自己是个战士
You've proven yourself a warrior now,
不是酒保
not a barmaid.
我喜欢
I like the sound of that.
-蒙特战士 -当然
- Munt the Warrior. - Sure.
随你怎么称呼 蒙特
Whatever you want to call yourself, Munt.
伟大的蒙特 开创伟大的事业
Munt the Magnificent, do-er of mighty deeds!
你可以的
You've got this.
-蒙特 那个 -快走 芒特
- Munt, the man who-- - Go, Munt!
好吧 好吧
Right, right, yeah.
好 走起
Okay, there we go.
好吧 你更喜欢那个
All right, do you like that better
还是伟大的蒙特
or do you like Munt the Magnificent?
都行吧
Sure. Whatever.
这张地图完全不一样 除了
See, everything on this map is different except from--
除了山和大坝
except from the mountains and the dam wall,
那是前哨现存最古老的结构
which is the oldest remaining structure on the Outpost.
嗯 但即使这样也可以进行三角定位
Yeah, but even just that is enough to triangulate.
-蕾恩 -怎么了
- Wren? - What?
蕾恩
Wren?
会不会是同一口井
Is it even possible that this is the same well?
这个地图有多少年头了
I mean, how old is this map?
我母亲说这个盒子
My mother said the box was handed down
在黑血族流传了七个世纪
between Blackbloods for the past seven centuries.
这里没什么旧建筑 除了那个
Well, nothing's that old around here except, uh, that.
如果那面墙就是这面墙
If that old wall is this wall...
而我们在这里
And we're here,
那我们就顺着墙走吧
then we just have to follow the wall.
走吧
Let's go!
快点
Come on!
-怎么了 -那什么
- What are we doing? - It's just, uh...
等等 你认识路吧
Wait. You know the way, right?
嗯 我认识路
Yeah, I know the way.
-去哪 -去艾吉斯福德 蒙特
- To where? - To Aegisford, Munt.
我们要去艾吉斯福德 罗莎蒙德说你认识路的
We're going to Aegisford. Rosmund said you knew the way.
不不 我知道怎么离开前哨
No, no, no. I know the way out of the Outpost.
-所以我们迷路了吗 -别担心
- So we're lost? - Don't worry.
我去过艾吉斯福德 但不是从这里出发的
I've been to Aegisford, just, uh, not from here.
但不管怎样 我知道应该走哪条路
But either way, I've always known which way to go.
-为什么 -一直走下坡路
- And how is that? - Always downhill.
蒙特 这个任务太重要了 不能冒险
Munt, this mission's too important to be left to chance.
没时间在树林里闲逛了
There's no time to be wandering in the woods.
我们要集结军队抢回前哨 对吧
We're going to raise an army to fight the Outpost, right?
要是我不想再挑起战争呢
But what if I don't want another war?
有时候战争是唯一的选择 蒙特
Sometimes war is the only option, Munt.
战争还没开始
The war hasn't started,
我们依然可以选择不开战
and we still have the option of not starting it.
黑血族人已经开战了
The Blackbloods have already started it.
大战结束后 他们派我去帮忙埋葬尸体
After the big battle, they sent me out to help bury the bodies.
很多尸体 我都数不清了
A lot of bodies. More than I can even count.
我不想再埋了
I'm in no hurry to do that again.
我们可以派一支军队过去
Maybe we'll get an army there
唬住黑血族人 然后双方议和
and it will scare the Blackbloods into making peace.
怎么样
How does that sound?
听起来很棘手
Sounds tricky.
蒙特 罗莎蒙德派我去召集军队
Munt, Rosmund has sent me on a mission to get an army,
我必须得去 好吗
and that's what I'm going to do, okay?
她是个聪明的女人 除非迫不得已
She's a smart woman. She's not going to do anything
她不会让人去送死的
that's gonna get people killed unless she has to.
-她的确是个聪明的女王 -非常棒
- She is a smart queen. - She's amazing,
我愿意为她做任何事 哪怕会因此丧命
and I'll do anything for her, even if it kills me.
嗯 就在那里
Yeah. Ah-ha! There it is.
去艾吉斯福德的路
The road to Aegisford.
-就在这里 -不可能啊
- Right about here. - This can't be right.
这是铁匠铺
This is the Smith's place.
那个知道我们所有预言和历史的人
The man who knew all about our prophecies and histories?
狡猾的老混♥蛋♥
Wily old bastard.
他肯定早就知道了 他必须知道
He must have known. He had to.
应该就在我们的正下方
It should be right beneath us.
简泽
Janzo?
-她在这里干什么 -他太厉害了
- What is she doing here? - He is good!
真是天才 来吧
So bloody genius. Come on!
太棒了
Oh, amazing.
我怎么不知道这里有这个
How didn't I know this was there?
你怎么会知道
Why would you know to dig
要在铁匠的坑里挖两英尺深的沙子
under two feet of sand in a blacksmith's pit?
符号♥ 印德安的符号♥
More symbols. More Yindrian symbols.
不要
Don't!
谁能解释一下这是怎么回事吗
Do one of you want to explain to me what this is?
这就是我们一直在寻找的 姐妹
This is what we've been searching for, cousin.
这里可以让我们所有人获得自♥由♥
This is what will free us all.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表