剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
You don't even know where Gwynn and Yavalla went.
她们现在可能在任何地方
They could be anywhere by now.
前哨收留了全国各地的难民
The Outpost has taken in refugees from every corner of the Realm.
有人看到格温和托宾往北去了首都
Gwynn and Tobin have been seen heading north to the Capital.
找到她不是问题 接近她才是
Finding her isn't the problem. Getting close to her is.
她身边全是被感染的士兵和信徒
She'll be surrounded by infected soldiers and believers,
-他们都愿意为她而死 -你们要去哪
- all of whom would die for-- - Where are you all going?
他们只是 别担心 他们
Oh, they're just-- don't worry, they're, um,
他们只是去找格温
they're just going to find Gwynn.
简泽 我回来之前 前哨归你管了
Janzo, you're in charge of the Outpost until I get back.
-你不是认真的吧 -蕾恩 你要帮助简泽
- You can't be serious. - Wren, I need you to be Janzo's right hand.
确保他不会搞砸
Make sure he doesn't screw everything up.
给 我们去的地方用不了路奇瑞
Here. The Lu-Qiri are of no use to us where we're going,
如果有必要 就用戒指召唤它们
so use the rings to summon them if you need to.
你有什么计划 泽德 别骗我
What are you planning, Zed? Don't lie to me.
跟我进去吧 来吧
Why don't you come inside with me? Come on.
-我给你倒杯美味的热麦芽酒 -我又不傻
- I'll make you a delicious hot ale. - I'm not stupid.
我知道你想杀了我妈
I know you're going to try to kill my mother.
你在浪费时间 她是杀不死的
Well, you're wasting your time. She can't be killed.
对不起 蕾恩 但我们必须试试
I'm sorry, Wren, but we have to try.
我恨我母亲 但我不想让她死啊
I hate my mother, but I don't want her to die.
我只剩下她了
She's all I've got.
不是的
That's not true.
你还有我
You've got me.
谢谢
Thank you.
为三世的压♥迫♥和残暴终结欢呼吧
Rejoice the end of oppression and cruelty of the Three.
三世已经被一世替代了
The Three have now been replaced by the One,
她叫雅瓦拉
and her name is Yavalla.
我是你们的女王 但她是我们的神
I am your Queen, but she is our God.
加入我 成为联队的一员
Join with me. Become United.
享受它带来的和平与幸福
Enjoy the peace and the well-being that it brings.
这是不对的 三世怎么了
This isn't right! What happened to the Three?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
假以时日 你们都会联合起来
In time, you will all be United.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
-你在干嘛 -掌控大局
- What are you doing? - Being in charge.
算是吧 我不太确定
I think. Not really sure. I mean, isn't--
我不是应该坐在这里掌控大局吗
isn't this where I'm supposed to be in charge from?
可以是 但也没必要
I suppose. Not necessarily.
你知道吗 蕾恩
Do you know what, Wren?
从来没有人让我负责过
No one's ever given me responsibility before.
你是说除了治愈瘟疫怪
You-- you mean other that curing the Plaguelings?
救了加勒特的命
Or saving Garret's life?
运营镇上唯一的酒馆吗
Or running the only tavern in town?
嗯 还有这些事
Yes, I guess there is always that.
但现在
But now, there's--
我要指挥士兵
there's soldiers to command
还要养活人♥民♥
and people to feed.
别忘了每天还有被感染的风险
Not to forget the daily risk of infestation.
我有点不知所措
It's all just a bit overwhelming.
别躲在这里了 赶紧回去工作
Oh, stop hiding up here and get back to work.
塔珑选择你是有原因的 简泽
Talon chose you for a reason, Janzo.
你是最合适的人选
You're the best man for the job.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心
And don't worry.
如果你失败了 我就会接手的
When you fail, I'll be right here to take over.
好吗
All right?
走吧 你可以的
Come on! You can do this.
遮住耳朵
Cover your ears.
你屠♥杀♥了手无寸铁的农民
You slaughtered unarmed peasants.
手无寸铁 但是被感染了 同样致命
Unarmed, but infected. Just as deadly.
杀他们没有任何好处
It doesn't do any good to kill them.
-还会有更多的感染者 -这你就错了
- There's always more. - Well, that's where I think you're wrong.
我们要杀光所有感染者
We're gonna kill every last one of them
清除王国的传染病
till the infection's purged from the Realm.
那你得杀几千人呢
You would have to kill thousands.
我希望有上万人
Tens of thousands, I hope.
因为没什么比杀怪胎更爽了 对吧 兄弟们
'Cause there's nothing like killing freaks. Right, boys?
你怎么知道谁被感染了
And how do you know who's infected?
我见过很多了 我能感觉到
I've already encountered so many, I have a feel for it.
算你们三个走运 不然你们早就死了
Lucky for you three or you would be dead already.
所以你就这样随机杀人吗
So you're just randomly wandering around slaughtering people?
不是随机 我们要赶去加尔林前哨
Not random. We're beating a path to Gallwood Outpost.
据说那里是唯一的避风港
It's said to be the only safe haven.
你们还是趁早掉头吧
You should turn around while you still can.
你要去前哨
You're going to the Outpost?
给你提个醒
In case you don't know,
他们不是很喜欢最高军团
they're not exactly friendly to the Prime Order.
最高军团已经不存在了
There is no Prime Order anymore.
王国一片混乱 到处都是感染者
The Realm's in chaos. Infections everywhere.
只有怪胎和非怪胎
There's only freaks and not freaks.
他们和我们
Them and us.
他说得有道理
He does have a point.
这个漂亮的小脸蛋
Don't let the freaks get their hands on that
可千万别让怪胎碰到
pretty little face of yours.
你觉得简泽会让他们进去吗
Do you think Janzo will let them in?
希望不会
I hope not.
每天来的人越来越少了
There are fewer people coming in every day.
这是不是意味着所有人都被感染了
Does that mean everyone out there is infected?
希望不是 但我们接收了这么多人
I hope not, but we've already taken in
前哨已经没地方住了
too much for this Outpost to accommodate.
不 还有房♥间
No, there's still room.
我们可以把他们安置在废弃区
We can just put them in the abandoned district.
这不是房♥间的问题 蕾恩
It's not a question of room, Wren.
现在是没有粮食了
There's nothing to feed them.
仓库跟蒙特的脑子一样 空空如也
The storehouse is as empty as Munt's head.
我的脑子不是空的 对吧
Hey, my head is not empty. Is it?
那我们分配食物吧 只给一半的口粮
So we start portioning food. We just enforce half rations.
我们的确需要一个公平的分配系统
We do need a fair system of apportions.
下一个
Next.
要我说 人越大 得到的食物就越多
I say the bigger the man, the more food he should get.
蒙特 你说得很有道理
Munt, you raise an excellent point.
-是吗 -是的
- I do? - Yes.
你那又大又老的肚子里
You can live off the food
还有很多食物可以消化
that you've got stored in that big old gut of yours.
从现在开始 你只有四分之一的配给
From now on, you only have a quarter ration.
-不 不 不 -我
- No, no. No. - I'll take...
简泽 不
Janzo, no.
-谢谢 -下一个
- Thank you. - Next.
继续抓她 小家伙
Keep pawing at her, little one.
没错
That's right.
下一个
Next.
你好
Hello.
你想吃奶酪吗
Do you want some cheese?
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
下一个
Next.
太阳出来了 该走了
Sun's up. We should get moving.
我把水装满 然后我们就走
I'll fill the waterskins, but then we have to go.
我真的很好奇 你到底看上他什么了
I'm genuinely interested in what you see in him.
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
他的诚实 忠诚
How about he's honest? Loyal.
他会毫不犹豫地为我而死
He'd die for me without a second thought.
这些都很无趣 毫无新意
All sounds a bit boring and predictable to me.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
待在那里
You stay right there.
我知道他很帅
I get that the man's good-looking,
但他就像木屑和水一样无聊
but he's about as exciting as a mouthful of sawdust and water.
你更像是酸
And you're more like a mouthful of acid.
心痛
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表