剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
瞧好了
Watch me.
下面不安全
It's not safe down there.
烟还没散呢
The fumes haven't dissipated yet.
为什么我周围这么多白♥痴♥
Why am I always surrounded by such idiots?
我们好像找到了
I think we found it.
给我 快给我
Give it to me. Give it to me.
这是阿布塞宝石
It's abracite, all right.
尤巴恩 你做了一件了不起的事
Yobahn, you've done a miraculous thing.
这东西太稀有了
I mean, this stuff is so rare,
就像山岩中的一块水晶
like one crystal in a mountain of rock,
而你找到了
and you found it.
雅瓦拉肯定会很高兴的
Yavalla will be quite pleased.
我很高兴可以帮上忙
I'm glad I could be of service.
请一定要转告你母亲雅瓦拉
Please be sure to tell your mother Yavalla.
好的 我会的
Yes, yes. I will, I will.
你没事吧 萨米
You all right, Sammy?
好多了 多亏了卡尔库萨上尉
Better, thanks to Captain Calkussar
说服他们给我一天时间疗伤
convincing them to give me the day to heal.
泽德知道你活着比死了更有价值
Zed understands you're more valuable alive than dead.
他们走了
They're gone.
先生们 我想到办法
Gentlemen, I think I've figured out
把罗莎蒙德带出前哨了
how to get Rosmund out of the Outpost.
我一整天都在听守卫说话
I spent the whole day listening to the guards.
今晚午夜前城门会打开
Seems like the gate's gonna be open tonight just before midnight.
他们袭击了一个村庄
They're all excited for a shipment of food
大家都在等待抢来的粮草 包括一群羊
they raided from a village, including a herd of sheep.
那又怎么样
So what? There's always two Lu-Qiri
城门一直有两个路奇瑞日夜看守
guarding the gates at one time, day and night.
有趣的是
Well, here's the interesting part.
他们会把路奇瑞从前门调走
The Lu-Qiri will be moved off the front gate
不然就没法把羊赶进城了
or else they can't drive the sheep in.
羊群不敢靠近那样的掠食者
Too skittish to be near a predator like that.
一扇敞开的大门 几个黑血族守卫
So an open gate, a couple Blackblood guards,
再加上一点骚动
and a bit of commotion.
那就今晚了
Has to be tonight, then.
萨米 我承认我一直没原谅你假扮奥尔顿
Sammy, I admit I never really forgave you for pretending to be Alton,
但你这算是为自己赎了一点罪
but you've just redeemed yourself a little.
也许这个能让我得到更多救赎
Maybe this will redeem me more.
我把隧♥道♥打好了
I finished the tunnel.
-一踢门就开了 -萨米 我真想亲你一口
- One kick, it's open. - Sammy, I could kiss you!
没关系 你不是我喜欢的类型
That's all right. You're not my type.
那今晚我们就去救女王
Tonight then, we rescue the Queen.
嗯
Yeah.
托宾
Tobin.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我们是来救你出去的
We've come to break you out.
加勒特
Garret.
-殿下 -你好
- Your Majesty. - Hello.
绕在腰上
Around your waist.
你的手
Your hands.
我们得快点 我们走
We have to hurry. Come on, let's go.
正如萨米所说
Just like Sammy said.
托宾 托宾
Tobin! Tobin!
这三个人是在逃跑的途中被抓的
These three were caught in the act of escape.
这是公开叛乱
This is open rebellion.
你必须立刻判处死刑 泽德
They must be executed immediately by your own decree, Zed.
我们会审判他们的
We'll give them a trial.
证据毋庸置疑
The evidence is undisputed.
-他们不会否认的 -你们是想逃跑吗
- They won't deny it. - Were you trying to escape?
-我还有什么选择 -认罪
- What choice did I have? - A confession.
他们必须立刻处死
They must die at once.
从女王开始
Starting with the Queen.
不
No.
泽德 你得阻止他
Zed, you have to stop him.
你的朋友们知道如果被抓会有什么下场
Your friends knew what would happen if they got caught.
泽德 如果你杀了女王 人类会反抗的
Zed, if you kill the Queen, the humans will revolt.
他们还能掀起什么风浪 我们已经控制了他们
What can they do? We have them under control.
-他们很软弱 -这不是罗莎蒙德的主意
- They are weak. - It wasn't Rosmund's idea.
好吗 是我的主意
All right? It was mine.
她只是跟着我而已
She was just following me.
很好 处决这两个男人
Very well. Execute the two men.
这次不处罚女王
The Queen will be spared for now.
你还是太软弱 无法当机立断
You are still too weak to do what is necessary.
别逼我 尤巴恩
Don't test me, Yobahn.
你的要求我基本上都满足了
I've given you most of what you want.
处决那两个男人
Now execute the two men.
得令
By your command.
我可以把雅瓦拉带过来
I'll bring Yavalla through.
如果你放过他们 我就把雅瓦拉带过来
I'll bring Yavalla to this world if you spare them.
-尤巴恩 -开始吧
- Yobahn? - Do it now.
泽德
Zed.
这里怎么了
What exactly has been going on here?
殿下
Your Majesty.
你受委屈了 我为这些人向你道歉
My apologies for the way you have been treated by these men.
我们会好好教训他们的
They will be dealt with appropriately.
我向你保证 我们真正的意图
I assure you our true intentions are peace and unity
是让黑血族人和人类和平团结
for Blackbloods and humans alike.
-我是罗莎蒙德女王 -很高兴见到你
- I'm Queen Rosmund. - Pleased to meet you.
我是雅瓦拉 黑血族女先知
I am Yavalla, prophetess of the Blackbloods.
-幸会 希望如此 -相信我 我也希望如此
- Honored, I hope. - I assure you, I have the same hope.
如果你真的想要和平
If you mean what you say about peace,
那就先还我人♥民♥的自♥由♥
it must start by freeing my people
把前哨还给我
and returning the Outpost to my control.
尤巴恩进行采矿作业的方式
The manner in which Yobahn conducted the mining operation
很不人道
was unfortunate.
我真诚地道歉
With my sincere apologies,
你的人♥民♥不用做苦力了
I release your people from their labors.
还他们自♥由♥吗
And freeing them?
他们在前哨是自♥由♥的
Within these walls, they are free, yes.
但是 我还不能让他们离开前哨
However, I cannot allow them to leave the Outpost just yet.
毕竟咱们之间还抱有敌意
Given the hostilities between our people,
我不能冒险让你们的人出去找救兵
you understand I cannot risk reprisals from outsiders.
那我呢
And what of me?
你还是我们的客人 我们会善待你的
You are to remain our guest, extended every kindness.
我们是朋友 不是敌人
We are to be friends, not enemies.
-没用的 -你在这里干嘛呢
- It's not going to work. - Why are you even here?
你母亲说我们想去哪就去哪
Your mother said that we're allowed to go wherever we want.
别来这里就行
Oh, not here.
你无法用洞穴霉菌和苍蝇草混合物
You can't just grow lichen spore from a bowl
培育地衣孢子的
made from cave mold and flyweed.
还有什么 普通的酸
What else do you have there? Some common acids.
显然来自灰烬维度
Obviously coming from the Plane of Ashes,
你现在很可怜 不是吗
you're at a major disadvantage, aren't you?
也没有炼金术日志或者档案
And you've got no access to alchemy journals
来告诉你标准的方法
or archives to tell you standard methodology.
获取原料
Well, access to ingredients,
就更别提了
that must be impoverished to say the le--
你能闭嘴吗
Do you ever shut up?
我只在无话可说的时候才会闭嘴
Only when I don't have anything to say.
现在我有很多话要说
And right now I have quite a lot to say
-因为你 -闭嘴
- because what you're-- Shut up!
不可能
Impossible.
适当的高温和酸性会在洞穴霉菌中产生应力反应
Just the right amount of heat and acid causes a stress reaction
迫使它释放出
in common cave mold, forcing it to release--
-地衣孢子 -虽然数量很少
- Lichen spore. - In small quantities, yes.
但是等到太阳升起的时候 我就有足够地衣孢子了
But by the time the sun rises, I'll have enough.
不用浪费时间了
Don't bother wasting your time.
里面的地衣孢子够你用了
There's enough lichen spore in there for whatever you need.
你为什么要帮我
Why would you want to help me?
我可不想让你用光我的苍蝇草
Well, I don't want you to use up all my flyweed, do I?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表