Phew. - I'm sorry about my friend.
她有点脱水
She's a little dehydrated.
嗯 -我能帮你吗
Oh. -Can I help you?
是的 我希望你们家能够帮我
Yes, I'd appreciate it if the Butler family
去下金小姐家
could join me at Miss Kim's house,
我们可以回顾一下她的遗愿
so we can go over her last wishes.
哦 哦 好的
Oh. Oh, okay.
我们会尽快过来 -太好了
We'll be right over. -Okay, great.
所以 我没事?
So, I'm good?
我不认识你 确实没有
I don't know who you are, but I'd say no.
我们和金女士住对门几十年了
We lived across the street from this woman for decades.
我们从来都没去过她的家
I don't think we've ever set foot in her house.
哇
Wow.
Jet 美国杂♥志♥
我不知道金小姐是1973年的Jet美女
I didn't know Miss Kim was a Jet Beauty in 1973.
哦
Oh.
她坐在特里·萨瓦拉斯的大腿上
And here she is sitting on the lap of Telly Savalas.
金小姐本可以痛揍我们
Oh, my God, Miss Kim could've whipped all our asses.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她在蒙特利尔奥♥运♥会上获得了柔道铜牌
She won a bronze medal in judo at the Montreal Olympics.
你看看这些照片
Whoa. Look at these photos.
金女士结过三次婚?
Miss Kim was married three times?
每次都穿同一件连衣裙
Same dress each time.
如果你知道新衣服的效果怎么样
Well, why buy a new dress
为什么要买♥♥新裙子呢
when you know how it's gonna turn out?
好的 我们可以开始了吗
Okay, Butler family, if we could get started?
我今天事情非常多 大家都来这里造访了
I've got a very busy day. People are dropping like flies.
所以 金小姐没有家人
So, uh, Miss Kim didn't have any family
所以她没办法把遗产给别人?
she could leave her stuff to?
几乎没有
Very little.
房♥子和家具都归她妹妹所有
Uh, the house and the furniture are going to her sister,
但基本上就是这样
but that's pretty much it.
马尔科姆·巴特勒?
Uh, Malcolm Butler?
金小姐
Miss Kim
给你留下一块劳力士手表
left you a Rolex watch.
不是 等等 什么?
Whoa! What? What?
哇 -哦
Wow. -Oh.
马尔科姆 等等 你有没有
Hell, Malcolm, hold up, did you ever, uh, you know...
和金女士有过 -呃...
...with Miss Kim? -Uh--
没有的事 老爸 我只是对她很好
No, Pop, I was just nice to her.
像劳力士一样好吗?
Rolex nice?
加尔文
Calvin.
我迫不及待想知道我得到了什么
I can't wait to see what I got,
因为我对她比马尔科姆要友善得多
because I was much nicer to her than Malcolm.
马蒂·巴特勒 对吧
Martin Butler. Yes?
金小姐给了你
Miss Kim left you
一个相当大的收藏...
a rather sizable collection...
是什么呢
Yes? Yes?
雪花玻璃球
...of snow globes.
不
No!
不
No!
马蒂从来都不是 你知道的
Well, we know Marty ain't never, you know...
停 你给我停
Stop-- Would you stop that? Stop.
没事的 马蒂
It's okay, Marty.
心意最重要
It's the thought that counts.
加尔文·巴特勒?
Uh, Calvin Butler?
怎么了? -金小姐把你留下了
Yeah? -Miss Kim left you
她最珍贵的所有物之一
one of her most treasured possessions.
她后院的喷泉
The fountain from her backyard.
不是 这个
Oh, come-- that-that--
这实在是太好了 我不接受
That's just too nice. I can't accept that.
哦 不 不 加尔文
Oh, no, no, Calvin.
你得遵照她的遗嘱
You have to, baby. You have to obey her wishes.
她不会知道的 她已经上天堂了
Ah, she won't know, baby, she's gone on to glory.
她会的
No, she will.
如果不遵从死者的意愿
If you don't obey the wishes of the dead,
他们将永生缠绕你
they will haunt you for all eternity.
永恒? -是的
All eternity? -Yeah.
即使我死了 他们还会折磨我?
So even after I'm dead, they gonna haunt me?
我也会去困扰他们
Well, I'll just haunt their ass back.
先不聊这个话题了...
I-If we can continue...
蒂娜·巴特勒?
Tina Butler?
是我 -金小姐
Yeah. -Miss Kim
给你留了特别的遗赠:
left you a very special bequest:
她的食谱集
her collection of recipes.
哦 -额
Oh. -Ah.
那个...
Oh, wow, that... that-that...
她人真好
that was very nice of her.
谢谢你 金小姐
Thank you, Miss Kim.
还有别的 -好的
There's more. -Okay.
她希望你准备这些食谱
She would like for you to prepare these recipes
以后的每次庭院烧烤
for every "yardecue" from now on,
你会感觉她好像与你同在
uh, so you can always feel like she's there with you.
记住 妈妈 心意最重要
Well, remember, Mama, it's the thought that counts.
朋友们
Oh, hey, buddy.
你知道电视没开吗
You, uh, know that TV's not on, right?
嗯
Yep.
你刚刚把它关掉了吗
Did you just turn it off?
不
No.
我就是要发会呆
I just felt like I needed to stare into a black void.
好的
Okay.
就是
I mean...
金女士两天前就站在那里
...Miss Kim was standing right there two days ago,
结果她就消失了
You know? And now she's just gone.
我们只是聊了聊天 她身体状况良好
I mean, we talked. She was perfectly healthy.
我呢
Look, I-I...
我能理解这会让人心烦
I understand how upsetting this could be.
金小姐可能
And we have to realize that Miss Kim
看起来很健康
may have seemed healthy,
但是有各种各样的疾病
but there are all sorts of diseases and conditions
没人能够感知的了
that a person can have that they may never know about.
然后你就会暴毙?
And then you just suddenly die?
额 当然不是这样的
No! No, no, no. Uh, not... not like that.
我指的是 那些疾病是闻所未闻的
I mean, those-those conditions are almost unheard of.
我不了解任何疾病
I don't even know any of those conditions.
为什么要提起来呢
Why would I even bring it up?
但金小姐确实死于某种疾病
B-But Miss Kim did die of something.
格洛弗 她年纪已经很大了
Well, yeah. I mean, Grover, she was quite old.
她年纪比你大吗? -你搞笑吧
Was she older than you? -What?
她比我年长得多
Yes! She was much older than me.
发你的呆吧
Just watch your void.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Good deal...
天啊
Good Lord!
我去开扇窗
I'm-a go crack a window.
妈 你不会在这个后院烧烤的时候做这个吧
Mama, you aren't serving this at the yardecue, are you?
难道不得这么做吗
Oh, yes, I am.
我正在完成金小姐遗愿
I'm serving all of these, as per Miss Kim's last wish.
就不能略作改动吗 就比如
Well, can't you improve on them? Like...
换下配料
by changing all the ingredients?
那怎么行 死者说什么 你就照做吧
No, no. When the dead tell you what to do, you do it.
鬼魂们报复心重 非常小气
Ghosts, they strike back. They're very petty.
真的吗 妈妈 -当然
Really, Mama? -Yes.
我永远都不会忘记当我九岁的时候
Look, I will never ever forget when I was nine years old.
圣诞前夕
Christmas Eve.
我婶婶佩奇带了新的老公兰迪先生
My Aunt Peaches brought her new husband, Mr. Randy.
我突然感到一阵冷风
All of a sudden, I felt a cold breeze.
我转过身去看
And I turned and looked--
我看到了我叔叔克拉伦斯的鬼魂
I saw the ghost of my Uncle Clarence
把圣诞树拿下来并把树撞向
take the Christmas tree and knock it
兰迪先生
right onto Mr. Randy.
听好了
Now, boys, keep in mind,