东邻西舍 第7季 第3集
The Neighborhood S07E03 Welcome to the Vote
在这里签名
So, if you just sign here,
以确认
it acknowledges
你的电池已经修好了
that your battery has been reconditioned.
有电♥话♥ 有人吗
Phone? Somebody?
好了 你的车正在充电
All right, while your car
为什么不...
is being charged, why don't you plea...?
谁去接下电♥话♥
Somebody better get the phone.
您可以在休息室等我
Why don't you please wait in our lounge?
朱利安会给你
Julian here will get you
一杯免费的咖啡
a complimentary cup of coffee.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
Sorry, I got to get this phone.
好吧 失陪一下
Okay, excuse me.
Fusebox 以急速解决新能源需求
Fusebox. Your EV needs with lightning speed.
不 这不是杰基的电♥话♥
No, this is not Jackie.
这是公♥司♥电♥话♥
This is a business.
嗨 老爸
Hey, Dad.
一切还好吗
Everything... everything good?
不好
No, it's not good.
我不应该在这里接电♥话♥
I shouldn't have to be answering the phones here.
爸 我觉得
I don't know, Dad, I-I-I think
这只是其中的一天
it's just one of those days, you know?
托妮不得不给她的狗人工授精
Toni had to get her dog artificially inseminated,
然后杰基… -哇
and Jackie took... -Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们这里有个叫杰基的? 我怎么没见过她
We have a Jackie? Why haven't I met her?
你见过她差不多十次了 老爸
You met her like ten times, Dad.
是那个有头发 穿衬衫的人吗?
Is that the one with-with the hair a-and the shirts?
当然了
You nailed it, Dad.
杰基今天请了一天心理健康假
Yeah, Jackie took a mental health day today.
哇 等一下 你雇了一个疯子?
Whoa, hold up. You hired a crazy person?
你不能这么说 也不是这个意思
You can't say that, and that's not what that means.
好吧 你说对了
Well, you said it.
不 当你真的有点不行的时候
No. You take a mental health day
确实应该请一天心理健康假
when you literally just... can't.
你知道吗?
You know?
我不知道
Okay, I don't know
你到底在说什么
what the hell you're talking about,
但我需要能来上班的员工
but I need employees who can come to work.
好了 大家都来吧
All right, attention. Everybody, come on.
你们都过来
Y'all come on round here.
在周二的员工会议上
Look, at Tuesday's staff meeting,
我们将进行较长的
we're going to have a lengthy discussion
关于出勤率的会议
about attendance.
这就是我想要说的 -呃 老爸
This is what I want... -Uh, Dad, Dad, Dad, uh...
下个星期二?
this coming Tuesday?
我想给大家
I-I wanted to give everybody the day off
放选举日假
for Election Day.
马蒂 听着 我们
Marty, look, we are just
刚刚开始盈利
starting to turn a profit here.
我们不能制♥造♥假期
We can't be making up holidays.
爸爸 我只是…
Dad, I just...
我确实不能
I can't.
不能什么?
Can't what?
♪ 欢迎来到这个街区 欢迎来到邻里♪
♪ Welcome to the block, welcome to the neighborhood ♪
♪ 欢迎来到这个地方♪
♪ Welcome to the hood. ♪
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
哦 拉马尔
Oh, Lamar.
已经有一分钟了
It's been a minute.
你不惹麻烦了吗?
You staying out of trouble?
你是对所有人都这么说 还是因为
Do you say that to everyone or just because
我过去三十年是监狱的常客
I spent the last three decades in and out of prison?
我觉得都有
I'm gonna say both.
嘿 -哦 哇
Hey, guys. Oh, wow.
看看那个摊开的东西 这是什么情况?
Look at that spread. What is the occasion?
你也知道
Well, as you know,
马上就要进行选举了 而且……
there is an election coming up, and...
拿去 -因为我们生活在
Take that. -...because we live in
加利福尼亚州
the great state of California
因为他已经偿还了对社会的债务
and because he has paid his debt to society,
我爸
my father
可以投票了
gets to vote.
我们要用红腊肠来庆祝
And we're celebrating with red salami,
白葡萄酒和蓝奶酪
white wine, and bleu cheese.
如果这还不够刺♥激♥的话
If that weren't exciting enough,
拉马尔在投票站投票
Lamar gets to vote at a polling station
这个投票站由我们新上任的分区首长
run by our newly-minted precinct captain
吉玛·约翰逊管理
Gemma Johnson.
没有戴夫和蒂娜的话 我做不到
Oh, I couldn't do it without Dave and Tina,
我的小仆从们
my little minions.
我不是你的奴才
I'm not your minion.
奇怪的香蕉
Scoobadabee banana.
所以我不能带朋友过来
That is why I cannot bring friends over.
哦
Ooh.
这是一张抽样选票
You've got a sample ballot.
好吧
All right.
他们在学校给我的 太长了
Yeah, they, um, they gave it to me at school. It's so long.
确实如此
It sure is.
光是巡回法♥院♥法官就有9个
There are nine circuit court judges alone.
但我检查过所有的背书
But I've combed through all the endorsements
想出一个助记词
and come up with a mnemonic device
来记住我的建议
to remember all of my recommendations.
看好了 布拉斯韦克
Here we go, look at this. Okay, Braswick,
里滕豪斯 加尔鲁齐 德雷克森
Rittenhouse, Garlucci, Drexen,
拉苏维达 伯特曼 拉纳贾拉尼
Lasuvida, Bertman, Ranajalani,
雅培 金
Abbott, Kim.
助记词: BRGDLYBRAK
BRGDLYBRAK.
好了 现在大家跟我一起说
Okay, now everybody say it with me.
不
No, I don't...
我觉得自己不会这么说
I don't see myself saying that.
专家提示:
Pro tip:
告诉法官你投了他们一票
telling a judge you voted for them
对你没什么好处
does you surprisingly little good.
这些命题
Okay, so what's the deal
是什么回事
with all these propositions?
你问的好
Oh, glad you asked. You know what?
让我们一起来看看
Let's go through them together.
提案1:废除科斯塔霍金斯法案
Prop 1: Repeals Costa-Hawkins
租赁住房♥法
Rental Housing Act
发行债券
and the issuance of a bond
为建设和现代化提供资金…
to fund construction and modernization...
第13号♥提案
Proposition 13.
这个很有趣
Ooh, guys, this is a fun one.
禁止雪橇狗比赛
Prohibits sled dog racing
在任何公共通道上
on any public thoroughfare,
登记的活动除外……
excluding licensed events...
第19号♥提案
Proposition 19.
早知道不问提案了
Why did I have to ask about the propositions?
对不起
Excuse me.
19号♥提案规定……
Proposition 19 provides...
我再也受不了了
No, that's it. I can't take it anymore.
我出去了
I'm out.
我也得去办点事
And I got to see a man about a sled dog.
我喝醉了
And I'm drunk.
等一下 加尔文!
Okay, hold on. C-Calvin,
你应该会对这个感兴趣
this one should interest you.
看看这个 它创造了
Look at this, it creates
赋能区通过在目标地区的计划和倡议 创造经济增长
博伊尔高地的赋能区
an economic empowerment zone in Boyle Heights.
就是Fusebox的那个地方?
Where the Fusebox is?
是的,没错 看,
Yes, exactly. Look,
第19号♥提案提供了适用于所有雇员人数