That's exactly what we are going to do.
一起来
Get crazy.
马蒂 把收音机调到杰克FM
Marty, crank the clock radio to Jack FM.
我不会那么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
好吧 你们谁
Okay, fine. One of you guys
开了那瓶霞多丽
pop that chardonnay.
我要把电视扔出窗外
I'm gonna throw the TV out the window.
又来了
Again, again,
我的信♥用♥卡♥被存档了
my card is on file.
这里马上就要被点燃了
It's about to get lit in here, man.
我们做对了
We're doing this thing right!
这真的是 他们把它钉在了墙上
It's really-- They screwed it all the way into the wall.
听好 听好
All right, okay, look, look.
如果我们真要开派对
If we're really gonna turn this thing into a party,
拿些眼镜来吧
let's just get some glasses,
我们要把冰填满
we'll get the ice filled up,
开始吧 好吗?
let's get the thing rolling, okay?
哦吼吼
Hoo-hoo-hoo!
这瓶迷你霞多丽一定很好
This tiny chardonnay must be really good
因为它值30美元
because it is $30.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
我要去我的车里
I'm going to my car.
我把散点图带来了
I'm getting my Scattergories.
不 不 不 你知道吗
Uh, no, no, no. You know what?
你应该开车离开
You go to your car and leave.
你们所有人 立刻 马上 离开
All of you, right now.
你说得对 马尔科姆
You know what? That's right, Malcolm.
所有人都离开这里
Everybody get on out of here. Go, now.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你也是 老爸
You, too, Pop.
每个人都得走 就是现在
Everybody got to go. Right now. Out.
我吗 -没错 就是你
Me? -Yeah, you.
这里没有番茄酱
Ain't no ketchup in here, man.
马蒂 我很抱歉之前对你发火
Hey, Marty, I'm sorry I snapped at you before.
你最好是
Ooh, you'd better be.
你太过分了
You were way out of line.
我失控了
I just lost it.
是啊 给我儿子"数到三"
Yeah, giving my son the countdown.
这是我的招数
That's my move.
我不得不承认
You know, I got to admit,
我真的太累了 我都不记得
I'm so tired, I don't even remember
我们吵架的原因了
what we were fighting about.
你妈妈前面来了
Well, anyway, your mother stopped by.
她真的太贴心了
She's so sweet. Aw.
但是 她有点太贴心了
But, boy, she can be a lot.
怎么了啊?
What?
她今天找了很多借口来这里
She came up with excuses just to show up here
已经五次了
five times today.
把孩子从那个
To take that baby out of that
摆动的死亡飞碟? 我的错!
oscillating death saucer? My bad.
好吧 你现在说的可是我妈
Okay, now that's my mother you're talking about.
你告诉她 马蒂
That's right, you tell her, Marty.
我了解我妈妈 她肯定来过家里
And if I know my mother, she definitely came here
远超五次
more than five times.
她根本不会本本分分地呆在自己的屋子里
I mean, that woman is incapable of staying in her lane.
说话当点心 马蒂
Watch your mouth, Marty.
我有点害怕一个人该
I've been a little scared to handle Daphne
如何在自己的公♥寓♥里对付达芙妮 但是…
alone in my apartment, but...
我想是时候了
I think it's time.
你的公♥寓♥?
Your apartment?
城市的另外一边啊 可不行啊
Well-- But that's all the way across town. No.
那完全不是我所能及之处啊
That's out of my range.
吉玛 我告诉你
Gemma, I'm telling you,
大卫·李·罗斯 美国歌♥手
大卫·李·罗斯连墙上的电视都拿不下来
David Lee Roth couldn't get that TV off the wall.
戴夫 听听你自己说的
Dave, listen to yourself.
我当然说的不是大卫·李·罗斯
And I'm not talking about now David Lee Roth,
我说的是大卫·李·罗斯的《热辣教师》
I'm talking about "Hot for Teacher" David Lee Roth.
戴夫 停
Dave, stop.
你为什么想要这些东西?
Why did you even want all these things?
我不知道
I don't know.
我当时很年轻
Look, I was young,
一切皆有可能
and everything seemed possible.
现在已经太迟了
And now it's too late.
太迟了吗 为什么呢
Too late? For what?
写这张单子的孩子
The kid who wrote this list
觉得40岁已经很老了
thought 40 was old.
但并非如此 你才刚开始你的一生
But it's not. You're just beginning.
拜托
Come on.
想想马蒂和科特尼呢
Think about where Marty and Courtney are.
带着新生儿?
With a newborn?
接下来的13到14年 他们有的好遭罪了
Their next 13, 14 years, they're screwed.
但格罗弗上八年级了
But Grover's in eighth grade.
他今晚和几个朋友去商场了
He went to the mall tonight with some friends,
那他们就睡在德克斯特家
then they're sleeping at Dexter's.
我们将比过去几年
We are going to be freer
更加自♥由♥ 好吧
than we've been in years. Okay.
你要干什么
To do what?
我们想要干什么都行
Anything we want.
我是说 我们又可以犯傻了
I mean, we can start being stupid again.
我们选一个计划
Let's just pick one
然后就定在这个周末
and set it for this weekend.
第八:和鲨鱼一起游泳 太棒了
Number eight, swimming with sharks, boom.
真的吗?
Really?
它们在圣卡特琳娜岛附近潜水
They do shark-diving trips off Catalina.
好吧
Okay.
当然了
Yeah.
我们可以这么做
Yeah, we could do that.
我们当然可以这么做
We could definitely do that.
虽然 每年的这个时候
Although, you know, the water is pretty cold
水都很冷 -没错
this time of year. -Yeah.
那就第九个吧
Okay, number nine, then.
在潘普洛纳与公牛一起奔跑
Run with the bulls in Pamplona.
我们一直在为出游存钱 可以去旅行
We've been saving for a trip, we could do that.
当我写这个列表的时候
Yeah. When I wrote this list,
我不知道这样对公牛有多刻薄
I didn't know how mean they were to the bulls.
第十条
Number ten.
吃牛的每一个部分
Eat every part of a cow.
我觉得这个不错
Yes, I can do that.
至今为止 还没这么干过
I mean, over time. Not in one sitting.
当然没有了
No, of course not.
这个周末怎么样?
How about this weekend,
我们出去吃汉堡?
we go out for burgers?
不要吃普通的汉堡 -嗯?
And not just any burgers. -No?
要吃粉碎汉堡 -哦
Smash burgers. -Ooh.
第十条 我来了
Number ten, I'm coming for you.
把它划掉
Mark-mark... mark it off.
搞不好我们还能见到T先生
Who knows, maybe we'll even see Mr. T.
T先生!
Come on, Mr. T!
亲爱的 我回来了
Hey, babe. I'm back.
你走了?
You were gone?
看 就是这样
See, that's exactly it.
你对婴儿监视器这么着迷
You're so obsessed with that baby monitor,
你都没注意到我走了
you didn't even notice I was gone.
我怎么会注意到呢
How could I notice?
达芙妮要搬回科特尼的公♥寓♥了
Daphne's moving back to Courtney's place.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
马蒂和科特尼
Marty and Courtney.
你说什么?
Well, what did you say?
他们没有亲自告诉我
Well, they didn't tell me personally.
我从婴儿监视器里听到的
I heard it on the baby monitor.