东邻西舍 第7季 第2集
The Neighborhood S07E02 Welcome to the Big Sleep
加尔文
Calvin.
加尔文
Calvin.
我刚刚在看这个
I was watching that.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么了
Hear what?
我感觉听到了宝宝在哭
I think I hear the baby crying.
隔壁房♥子里的宝宝?
The baby in the house next door?
达芙妮要是哭了怎么办
Yes. What if Daphne is crying?
马蒂和科特尼不知道该怎么处理
You know, Marty and Courtney, they don't know what to do.
他们是新手家长 -好了 亲爱的
They're new parents. -Okay, babe,
他们会自己弄明白的
look, they'll figure it out.
我知道你肯定乐意在第一晚把孩子抱过来
I know you loved having that baby over here the first night,
但她应该还是乐意和父母呆着
but her place is with her parents.
继续睡觉吧 -好吧 就这样吧
Come on now. Come on. -Okay, fine.
我知道我没疯
I know I'm not crazy.
我知道我听到了宝宝的哭声
I know I heard the baby crying.
你根本没听到这里的哭声
You ain't heard nothing crying from all the way over here.
你把她的奶嘴放在哪里了
Where did you leave her pacifier?
嘘 我不想吵醒马尔科姆
Shh. I don't want to wake Malcolm up.
哦 你已经醒了
Oh, good, you're already up.
严格来说 我还醒着
Technically, I am still up.
我就没睡着过
I never fell asleep.
你是有什么想法吗
Is something on your mind, Malcolm?
对 对 我很担心塑料吸管
Yeah, I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm concerned about plastic straws.
他们现在在用意面来做
Oh, they're making them out of pasta now.
我完全不在乎这些吸管!
I don't give a damn about them straws.
听好了 你基本不可能在这里睡着
Look, it is impossible to get any sleep around here.
我不想冒失 我也爱我的侄子
No offense. I love my niece,
但她像是继承了妈的肺
but she has got our mama's lungs.
你都不擦一擦?
You not even gonna wipe that off?
为什么
Why?
马蒂 你不如和马尔科姆交换下
Hey, Marty, how about you trade
让他在这里睡一觉
and let Malcolm sleep out here?
这样应该会比睡在达芙妮隔壁清静得多
I'm sure it's quieter than being next door to Daphne.
我什么都听得见!
I can hear everything through those thin walls.
达芙妮哭 科特尼抽奶
Daphne crying, Courtney pumping,
马蒂也在哭
Marty crying.
我就是太累了
I'm just so tired.
你要去干什么
Where you going?
我需要些金桔
I just remembered. I need some kumquats.
没有人"需要"金桔
Nobody "needs" kumquats,
尤其是在凌晨2点
especially not at 2:00 in the morning.
我想吃金桔果酱
I got a craving for kumquat marmalade.
你还要再问我我要不要吃果酱吗
Are you gonna tell me that I don't need marmalade?
亲爱的 这是我人生中第一次
Babe, this is literally the first time in my life
听到你说"果酱"这个词
I ever heard you say the word "marmalade."
你是要去到金桔树旁边
And you only going to that kumquat tree
就因为它在马蒂家厨房♥边上?
because it's next to Marty's kitchen window.
你这是在监视他们
You're spying.
我是得过去看看
Okay, well, I'm going over there.
你别去他们那边 -我要出发了
Don't you go over there. -I'm going over there.
你真的别去那边
Don't you go over there.
她还是去了那边
She going over there.
♪ 欢迎来到这个街区 欢迎来到邻里♪
♪ Welcome to the block, welcome to the neighborhood ♪
♪ 欢迎来到这个地方♪
♪ Welcome to the hood. ♪
派对达人你们好
What's up, party people?
出发吧
Let's freakin' go.
我两天没睡了
I haven't slept in two days.
没有派对 我也哪都不去
There is no party, and I'm not freakin' going anywhere.
因为宝宝?
Uh-oh. Baby?
宝宝会在半夜里哭闹
Baby. Up crying half the night.
我也累坏了
Hey, man, I'm exhausted, too,
我还没抱怨呢
and you don't hear me complaining.
这是你的孩子 你就不要抱怨了
Well, you don't get to complain. It's your baby.
如果你答应的话
You know, if you want,
我可以来帮忙在晚上照顾宝宝
I could come over and handle the overnight feedings,
给她吃早饭
and then give her some breakfast,
帮她洗澡 带她出去兜一兜
have a quick bath, take her for a walk,
吃中饭 午睡 然后
have some lunch, a nap, and then, uh,
让她能来得及晚饭赶到你们那里
have her back in time for dinner.
妈 我很感谢你想帮我们做这些
Mama, we really appreciate everything that you've done,
但我们不需要
but we got it.
不管怎么说 我都不想走
Anyway, I hate to run, but I have got a date
但我和一位想吐的小女士
with a little lady who
有了场"约会" 所以我不得不赴约
wants to throw up in my mouth.
我也太累了 我明天还有期中考核
I am so tired, and I have a midterm tomorrow.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要去定间马伦戈套房♥
I'm-a get a room at the Marengo Suites.
很聪明的决定
That's smart thinking,
除非宝宝睡着了
'cause nobody is getting any sleep around here
别人都别想睡
until that baby gets some sleep.
等等 吉玛
Wait, Gemma.
我有个主意
I have a solution.
那个蓝色椅子 -对哦 那个蓝色椅子
The magic blue chair. -The magic blue chair.
出发
Let's freakin' go.
额 什么是那个奇妙的蓝色椅子
Uh, what-what's the magic blue chair?
哦 这是一个非常舒适的震动椅
Oh, it's this super snuggly vibrating chair
没有宝宝能抵抗得了
that no baby can resist.
听上去不错 在哪里呢
Sounds great. Where is it?
现在在我的阁楼里 不得不说
Ooh, it's in my attic. Calvin... I'm telling you,
格洛弗以前躺在上面能睡21小时
Grover used to sleep 21 hours a day in this thing.
听得这么大声 可能不是那么好吧
Hearing that out loud, that probably wasn't good.
出发
Let's freakin' go.
知道吗
You know what?
走吧
Y'all go ahead.
找到了
Found it.
不过在给他们之前
Ooh. Maybe before we give it to them,
应该把这个14年的麦片给剥掉
we should peel the 14-year-old Cheerios off it first.
吉玛 看看这个
Hey, Gem, look at this.
这是我做的一些老列表
It's a bunch of old lists I made.
“摇滚乐队名称”
"Rockin' Band Names."
"Top Ten Dogs."
哦 "40岁前必做清单"
Ooh. "Things to Do Before I'm 40." Huh.
"骑骆驼"
"Ride a camel."
西尔斯大厦 芝加哥第一高楼 09年后更名威利斯大厦
"攀登西尔斯大厦"
"Scale the Sears Tower."
我一件事也没干
Man, I haven't done any of these things.
T先生 劳伦斯·托多德 美国男演员
"与T先生见面"
"Meet Mr. T."
波士顿市场 美国连锁快餐品牌
"特许经营一家波士顿市场"
"Franchise a Boston Market."
"'艰难地'学日语"
"Learn Japanese 'the hard way.'"
这些都是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我也不记得了
Well, I don't remember.
但我确实没做过
But I haven't done it.
我的意思是说 我一件事都没做过
I mean, I haven't done any of these things.
"像摇滚明星一样开派对"
"Party like a rock star."
间歇泉 因地下水受热形成蒸汽喷出而形成
"去看五个间歇泉"
"See five geysers."
据估测 黄石公园约有300-500个间歇泉
拜托 一共才几个间歇泉
Come on, how many geysers are there?
吉玛 这实在是太糟糕了
Gemma, this is awful.
我已经40多了
I'm over 40,
我♥干♥了什么 什么也没做
and what have I accomplished? Nothing.
喂 你还有老婆和孩子呢
Hello, you have a wife and a child.
别大惊小怪 每个人都有妻儿
Come on, everyone has those, big whoop.
等等 看看第11条
Okay. Okay, wait, look at number 11.
"离开卡拉马祖 搬去大城市"你确实做到了
"Leave Kalamazoo, move to a big city." You did that.
当然了 因为你在这里有这么好的工作
Yeah, because you got this great job here.
睡出来的结果
Slept my way into that.
你好 客房♥服务吗
Yes, hello, room service.
我必须要有小孩才能点儿童套餐吗
Do I need to have a child to order off the kids' menu?