还有吉姆·克劳和自♥由♥乘车者
and Jim Crow and the Freedom Riders.
黑人驾驶绿皮书 介绍了对黑人相对友好的服务点和城区
是啊 然后他用《绿皮书》打我
Yeah, and then he hit me with the Green Book.
绿皮书 美国电影 描写了黑人受到种族歧视的状况
哦 那是部好电影
Oh, that's a good movie.
什么电影?
What movie?
他用一本绿皮书打我
He hit me with a green book
直到我告诉他我会去登记投票
until I told him I'd register to vote.
爸 -爸爸
Oh. Hey, Dad. -Hey, Pop.
欸
Hey, fellas.
嗯…
Um...
马尔科姆
Malcolm,
我
I, uh,
我有个坏消息
I got some bad news.
我不能再带你去看湖人的比赛了
I can't take you to the Laker game anymore.
哦
Oh.
不可能啊 发生了什么?
No way, man. What happened?
只是出了点事 你知道吗?
Uh, just some stuff came up, you know?
一些生意上的事 所以
Some business stuff, so, you know.
等等 爸爸 搞什么呢
Whoa, whoa. Wait. Dad, Dad, what...?
什么生意上的事? 我们是合作伙伴
What business stuff? We're partners.
我们是同行
We're in the same business.
马蒂 我……
Marty, I've...
我有你不知道的生意
I got businesses that you don't know about.
比如采矿
Like mining, for one.
你还有矿业吗?
You mine?
不 我不多管闲事
No, I mind mine,
你也管好你自己的事
and you mind your damn business.
多么精彩的比赛啊 当然了
What a game! Oh, yes.
安东尼·戴维斯痛击了杰伦·布朗
The Brow put a beatdown on Jaylen Brown.
谢谢你给我买♥♥了这么多东西
And thanks for buying me all this swag.
让它更容易理解
Made it much easier to understand
19号♥提案的复杂性
the complexities of Prop 19.
等一下 我有东西要给你
Ooh, hold on. I got something for you.
来 这个
Got... Yeah. Okay.
就是这个
Yeah. Ooh.
泰裤辣!
Snazzy!
你们谁有那个酷酷的空气喇叭?
Hey, who's got the, uh, cool air horn?
我 -哦
Me. -Ooh.
等一下
Wait a second.
你们去看湖人队的比赛了吗?
Did you guys go to the Laker game?
是的 我的朋友加尔文带我去的
Yes. My friend Calvin took me.
等一等 这是谁放的?
Hold on. Who put that there?
戴夫 我一直在思考
Well, Dave, uh, I've been thinking,
了解 我知道得越多
reading, and the more I learn
19号♥提案的事于我而言就越好
about Prop 19, the better it looks.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你是在看湖人队比赛的时候去做了了解吗
So, did you do all that reading at the Laker game?
哦
Oh, damn.
这是可耻的
This is shameful.
19号♥提案是权贵们公然攫取权力的行为
Prop 19 is a blatant power grab by fat cats.
你知道的 但你不在乎
You know that, but you don't care.
你只想... 耍加尔文
All you care about... is playing Calvin.
他不是在耍我
He's not playing me.
我在贿赂他
I'm bribing him.
好吧
All right.
6:58了
6:58, people.
还有两分钟
Two minutes to go time.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
你已经为此兴奋了好几周了
You've been excited about this for weeks.
这应该像是你音乐剧的首演
This should be like the opening night of your musical.
如果音乐剧是说谎王
If the musical was The Lyin' King,
但是是"说谎"而不是"狮子"
but "lying" instead of "lion,"
因为它是关于
because it's about
说谎之王 也就是我爸爸
the king of lying, aka my dad.
他又做了什么?
Well, what did he do now?
他卖♥♥了自己的选票
He sold his vote.
很明显
Yeah, apparently,
民♥主♥对他来说只是另一个骗局
democracy is just another racket to him.
你知道吗?
Actually, you know what?
其实不应该是说谎王 它应该是骗米尔顿
Instead of Lyin' King, it, it should be Scamilton.
就像汉密尔顿 但这是一个骗局 因为
Like Hamilton but a scam 'cause that's what...
我爸爸就是这样 -我懂了
that's what my dad is. -Yeah, okay, I get it.
投票站工作人员 听好了
All right, poll workers, listen up.
上次选举 这个投票站惨败
Last election, this polling place was a fiasco.
达林顿夫人让你们偷懒了
Mrs. Darlington let y'all slack off,
到了中午 队伍一直排到马伦哥
and by noon the line was all the way out to Marengo.
今年不会 我们要把选民拉到投票亭
Not this year. We're going to get voters in the booth,
我们要给他们贴上贴纸
we're gonna slap a sticker on 'em,
然后他们又回到了街上
and they're back on the street.
不能再磨磨唧唧的了
There will be no dillydallying.
现在我是领导了
I am the captain now!
欢迎 欢迎乘坐19号♥提案快车
Welcome, welcome to the Prop 19 Express,
都是由支持提案19带来的
all brought to you by Yes on 19.
我们有水 苏打水
Look, guys, we have water, soda,
还有19种零食
and 19 kinds of snacks.
所有的一切
All in what
我喜欢称之为赋权区
I like to call the Empowerment Zone, okay?
好吧
All right.
你真丢脸 老爸
Shame on you, Pop.
这一切都是为了企业主
All this just so business owners
就像你可以牺牲社区里的人
like you can get a tax break at the expense
为代价获得税收减免一样
of the people in the community.
马尔科姆
Malcolm,
你为什么非要把这事搞砸?
why do you have to Malcolm this up?
别拿我当动词使
Do not make me a verb.
我只是想指出你的虚伪
Okay, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy, man.
我一直在拼命挣钱
Look, I've been working my butt off trying to make payroll.
难道我不该休息一下吗?
Don't I deserve a break?
你还在为湖人队的门票生气吗?
Are you still upset about those Laker tickets?
当然不是
What? No.
我才不在乎湖人队的门票
I do not care about Laker tickets.
我在意的是真正的民♥主♥
I care about democracy.
勒布朗丢了40分
And LeBron dropped 40.
放松些
Look, relax.
托波·奇科 墨西哥的气泡矿泉水品牌
吃点零食 再来杯托波·奇科
Here, have a snack and a Topo-Chico.
海龟糖 用山核桃和焦糖蘸巧克力制成的糖果 形状像乌龟
有人要海龟糖吗?
Chocolate Turtles, anybody?
给你
Here you go.
汉弗莱斯女士 请到六号♥亭投票
Okay, Ms. Humphreys, take your ballot to booth six,
这是你的贴纸 我发现
and here's your sticker, which I have learned
大家更喜欢把贴纸贴在身上
people prefer to put on themselves.
名字?
Name?
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
好吧 在这里签名
Well, sign here.
你把我儿子带过来
Oh, I see you've brought my son along
见证你反民♥主♥的罪行
to witness your crimes against democracy.
戴夫 我知道我让你失望了
Dave, I know I let you down,
但我是来补偿你的
but I've come here to try to make it up to you.
我拿了一张选票样本 格罗弗和我坐了下来
I got a sample ballot, and Grover and I sat down
然后从头到尾看了一遍
and went through the whole thing.
真的吗
You did?
我们确实这么做了 这比学校还糟糕
Yes, we did. It was worse than school.
我们吃了尼拉薄饼
We had Nilla Wafers.
从密封袋里拿出来的 而且是湿的
From a Ziploc bag, and they were wet.
重点是 我们自学成才
The point is, we educated ourselves,
你是对的
and you were right.
19号♥提案糟透了 我要投反对票
Prop 19 stinks, and I'm voting against it.
好吧 但你居然会考虑这个主意
Yeah, okay, but that you would even entertain the idea.
戴夫 你见过我吗?
Dave, have you even met me?
我愿意接受任何事情
I'm going to entertain anything.