东邻西舍 第7季 第4集
The Neighborhood S07E04 Welcome to the Great Beyond
加尔文 你是不是从清理烤烟炉
Calvin, I thought you never cleaned the smoker.
是的 爸爸 你说它会影响味道
Yeah, Pop, you said it ruins the flavor.
我也没办法
Well, I had no choice.
戴夫烤了很多茄子
Dave smoked a bunch of eggplant on here.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
肉马上就来了哦
No, no, the meat coming soon. No, the meat...
就是这样
Yes, it is.
我去找些肉给你烤
I'm gonna get you some meat. I'm gonna get you some meat.
我要给你找些肉
Yes, I am. Yeah...
你们俩应该独处吗
Should we leave you two alone?
我只是太激动了
Look, man, I'm just excited.
这是达芬妮第一次吃烧烤
This is Daphne's first yardecue.
总有一天 这一切都是属于她的
You know, one day all this is gonna be hers.
爸爸 她才26天大
Daddy, she's 26 days old.
她不会记得这些
She won't remember any of this or eat any of the food.
你并不知道
You don't know that.
在一些国家 他们会给孩子拍X光
In some countries they give babies a rib
而不是给他们一个奶嘴
instead of a pacifier.
那个国家是哪个
What country is that, Pop?
我当然不知道了 马尔科姆
I don't know, Malcolm.
可能是一个孩子们不质疑他们父母的国家
Maybe a country where the kids don't question their parents.
达芬妮 那是你的祖父
Daphne, that's your grandfather.
别拿他的奶嘴
Don't take a pacifier from him.
别带走达芙妮
Don't you take that baby...
嗯 好吧
Mmm. Well,
看看你 马尔科姆
look at you, Malcolm.
我喜欢你衣服上的颜色
I like that color on you.
能够凸显你的眼睛
It brings out your eyes.
谢谢你 金小姐
Uh-- uh, thank you, Miss Kim.
还有你
And all that wagon
拖的拖车
you dragging.
下午好 卡尔文
Good afternoon, Calvin.
我连手♥机♥都没有
Oh, damn, I ain't even got my phone
甚至不能假装我在看手♥机♥
to pretend like I'm on my phone.
嘿 金女士 你怎么样
Hey, Miss Kim. How you doing?
哦 又是烤肉时间了吗
Oh, is it yardecue time again already?
时间过得真快 -嗯
Time sure flies. -Yep.
你想要我带什么东西
What you want me to bring?
我的 呃
My, um,
芦笋意大利面面包
asparagus macaroni loaf
还是我的燕麦裹虾
or my oatmeal-crusted shrimps?
还真是难做选择
Well, that's a toughie.
当然是了
Both it is.
提问 -嗯?
Question. - Mm-hmm.
你知道为什么你总是有眼下的黑眼袋吗
You know how you always have those bags under your eyes?
是的 我确信这是笔欺诈性的费用
Yes, I'm sure it's a fraudulent charge.
妈 你忙吗 -很忙
Mom? You busy? -Very.
美元树 美国一家经营折扣廉价杂货的连锁店
我怎么会在美元树花2300刀
How would I spend $2,300 at a Dollar Tree?
难不成我是把店买♥♥下来了吗
I'd own the store.
打火机油在哪里
Wh-Where do we keep the lighter fluid?
检查一下车♥库♥... 等等 你要干什么
Check in the garage behind the-- Wait, why?
如果真买♥♥了店面我会不记得吗
What? No, I would remember buying a whole store.
我会在车♥库♥
I'll be in the garage.
别去车♥库♥
Stop. Don't go to the garage.
去把门打开
Get the door, please.
不要让我等太久
No, do not put me on a brief hold.
嘿 金小姐
Hey, Miss Kim.
你身上有打火机吗 -没有
Do you have a lighter on you? -No lighters.
我没挂电♥话♥呢
Yes, yes, I'm still here.
金小姐 我正在忙
Miss Kim, this is not a good time.
吉玛 打理仪容什么时候都来得及
Gemma, it's always a good time to work on your appearance.
我已经买♥♥了你的去角质霜
I already bought your exfoliating cream
还有足部清洁产品 效果很好 我非常满意 再见
and your foot scrub, so I'm good, bye-bye.
但如果给我15分钟
But if you give me 15 minutes,
我会让你看起来年轻五岁
I'll take five years off your face.
我没有十五分钟
I don't have 15 minutes.
你应该腾出时间给我
Girl, you should always make time for me time.
我说了不用了 谢谢你
Girl, I said no, thanks.
但是你的脸在表达...
But your face is saying...
我不想要你的任何垃圾 再见
I don't want any of your crap. Goodbye.
♪ 欢迎来到这个街区 欢迎来到邻里♪
♪ Welcome to the block, welcome to the neighborhood ♪
♪ 欢迎来到这个地方♪
♪ Welcome to the hood. ♪
吉玛 信♥用♥卡♥怎么突然跳警告了
Gemma, I just got an alert from our credit card.
你在美元树花了2300刀?
You spent $2,300 at a Dollar Tree?
戴夫 那是诈骗 我已经处理掉了
No, Dave, that's fraud. I took care of it.
哦
Oh.
你给我买♥♥了一个惊喜
You bought me a surprise.
你说是就是吧
Yeah, that's it.
外面怎么了
What is going on out there?
发生了什么
Guys, what's happening?
看起来金小姐家出了点事
Looks like something's going on at Miss Kim's house.
我希望她没有用那个香味蜡烛
I hope she didn't set her bathroom on fire again
再把她的浴室点燃
with those scented candles.
她卖♥♥给了我一个蜡烛
She sold me one of those candles.
闻起来像热的猫粮
It smelled like hot cat food.
我觉得呢
Uh, I would stop
最好不要说她的坏话了
talking bad about her if I were you.
金小姐不在我们身边啊
Miss Kim is no longer with us.
天啊 -嗯?
Oh, my God. -No.
她去哪儿了
Where'd she go?
戴夫 她去世了
Dave, she's dead.
哦 不
Oh, no.
天哪
Oh, man.
不是金小姐
Not Miss Kim.
她在我们的第一个邻居
She was the first neighbor we met on this street.
当然 她给我们做了个炖菜
Yeah. She brought us a casserole.
是的 -后来 我拉肚子拉了三天
Yeah. -Ooh, and I had the toots for three days.
对不起
Excuse me.
不 等等
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我知道 吉玛 实在是太悲伤了
I know, Gemma. It's just so sad.
不 我对她说的最后一句话是
No. My last words to her
"我不想要你的任何垃圾"
were "I don't want any of your crap."
对即将离世的女人说这样的话真是太过分了
What an awful thing to say to a dying woman.
你怎么知道呢 吉玛
Oh, how could you have known, Gemma?
昨天她一如往常 精力充沛 充满性♥欲♥
Yesterday she was her usual, spry, horny self.
但她现在已经去世了
Yeah, but now she's dead.
天啊 这实在是...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
会不会是因为我骂了她 她才离世的
Is it possible that my yelling at her is what killed her?
吉玛 别犯傻了
Look, Gemma, don't be silly.
好了 马蒂
Okay, well, now, Marty,
不要再说吉玛傻了
now, don't call Gemma silly.
你知道 那样的对话
You know, a confrontation like that
可能导致老年人血压升高
could elevate an older person's blood pressure,
会诱发严重的健康问题
which could easily trigger a very severe health scare.
戴夫 别替我狡辩了
Dave, stop defending me!
吉玛 你不能通过大喊大叫来杀死一个人
Gemma, you can't kill somebody by yelling at them.
我指的是 如果真的可以的话 那我和加尔文早就
I mean, if you could, between me and Calvin,
把孩子给骂死了
our boys would have been dead years ago.
你就是在安慰我
You're just saying that to make me feel better.
别再说了 去开门
Stop tripping and get the door.
我不会对别人♥大♥喊大叫了
I will never yell at anybody again.
我不想让更多人离开
I don't want more blood on my hands.
你好 我想稍微了解下你的邻居金女士
Hello. I'm here about your neighbor Kimberly Wilcox.
我冲她大喊大叫了
Yes, it's true, I yelled at her,
但我没想到这样会害死她
but I never thought it would kill her.
这是过失杀人罪
At worst, it's involuntary manslaughter.
警官 我还有个儿子
Please, Officer, I've got a little boy.
我不是警官 我是金小姐的遗嘱律师
Miss, I'm not an officer, I'm Miss Kim's estate lawyer.
呼 -你先不用理我的朋友