剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
你别无选择
Oh, you don't have a choice.
我的人已经在来的路上了
My people are already on their way.
他们永远找不到我们 我们在荒郊野外
Well, they'll never find us. We are far off the grid.
这里是卢森堡西南边 距法国边境16公里处
We're ten miles from the French border in southwestern Luxembourg.
你以为我没做功课
You think I didn't do my homework,
没预测你的一举一动吗
that I didn't anticipate every move you might make?
应该是19公里
That's more, like, 12 miles.
那他们晚五分钟到
So, they'll be five minutes later.
-你怎么了 -什么
- What's that? - What?
-你的脖子怎么了 -没什么
- Your neck, what's wrong? - Oh, nothing.
你的人把我扑倒了 所以...
Your people tackled me, so...
-你这样多久了 -几天了 重要吗
- How long has it been like that? - A few days. What does it matter?
-别转移话题了 -这就是话题 我在问你
- Stop trying to change the subject. - This is the subject. I'm just asking you.
这样多久了
How long has it been like that?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
《本尼迪特天才秘社》
第二季第八集[本季终]
改编自小说《本尼迪特天才秘社》
特伦顿·李·斯图尔特著
你似乎找到了一个可以融入的团体
You seem to have found an agreeable group.
你收养了其中的几个孩子吗
Have you adopted any of those children?
没有
I have not.
他们似乎很友善
They seem nice.
孤儿吗
Orphans?
我感觉家庭美满对孤儿来说意义重大 他们会对此心怀感激
I sense an orphan's appreciation of what it means to have a loving home.
我经常好奇你是怎么应对 外面世界的纷纷乱乱 浑浑噩噩
I've often wondered how you were managing in the chaotic nightmare of... out there.
没那么混乱
It's not that chaotic.
平常不会 现在比较混乱
Well, in normal times. Right now, it's pretty chaotic.
要是听到你的消息就好了
It would have been nice to hear from you.
你从来都不接电♥话♥
Well, you never pick up the phone, ever.
我觉得很烦
I find it a nuisance.
总之没时间叙旧了 有工作要做
Anyway, no time to catch up, really. Work to do.
这个不错
This is nice.
我一直给你留着
Been saving it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我用起来不太平衡
Balance is off for me.
我觉得它更适合你奇怪的挥动姿势
Thought it might play better with your weird swinging pattern.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 我给你寄了信
And by the way, I sent letters.
你可以回信啊
You could have written back.
我可不想刻意打听我女儿的地址
I'm not going to sleuth out my own daughter's address.
信封上写着呢
It's right there on the envelope.
有些人对自己的现状很满意
Some of us are happy right where we are.
但不是所有人
But not all of us.
你就没想过离开吗 从来都没有吗
And you never wanna leave? Ever?
这里有太多事情要做了
There's too much to do here.
虽然我知道你是这么认为的
And though I know you believe it,
但不一样不代表更好
different does not equal better.
想看看世界很正常
It's perfectly normal to want to see the world.
认识新朋友
To meet new people.
新朋友 真是本末倒置
New people. Terrible priorities.
给自己建一座空房♥满满的监狱
I suppose the correct priority would be to build yourself
才算得上是你的头等大事
a prison of spare bedrooms.
我能分享个自己的观察吗
May I offer an observation?
你是想说唬我吗
You mean Mind Tricks?
如果给我十年时间 我应该能解决这个问题
If given a decade, I think I can solve this.
但我必须做好防御准备
But I have to make defensive preparations.
你有这处地♥产♥的地图吗
Do you have a map of the property?
我当然有这里的详细地图
Of course, I have a detailed map of the property.
就在门厅 用框裱起来了 你可以拿下来
It's in the foyer, framed. You can take it down.
一可以带你去看
One can show you.
没问题
No problem.
一
One,
你觉得这种生活方式令人窒息吗
do you find this lifestyle stifling?
不会
No!
我刚才还在用业余无线电
I was just on the ham radio.
这样我既能待在这里 又能联♥系♥外面世界
Great way to stay in touch while staying right here.
世界触手可及
World at your fingertips.
总之老范登普伊格说了件怪事
Anyway, old Vandenpuig said the funniest thing.
镇上有人在打听我们的事
There are people in town asking about us.
又有其他人来了
More new people?
灰衣人
Grey people.
我们被发现了
We've been found.
米利根
Milligan!
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
我要你醒过来
I need you to wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
我知道现在看起来很乱 但我们正在努力...
I know it looks messy right now, but we're trying to...
没时间了 灰衣人要来了
- No time. The greys are coming. - Okay. The property is defensible.
没事 这块地是可以防御的
我有很多办法 但需要所有人协助
I have many ideas, but we will need everyone.
-明白 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
我们为什么要起冲突
Why must we have conflict?
好吧 除了康斯坦丝
Okay. Everyone, except perhaps Constance.
我们现在很需要她的意念力量
We could really use her mind power about now.
-我们要被攻击了 -凯特
- We're about to be attacked. - Kate.
这不是我能选择的事
It's not something I can choose to do.
只是自然发生了 我也不介意
It just happens and I'm completely fine with that.
小贴纸 雷尼 凯特 迪皮卡 我们有工作要做
Sticky, Reynie, Kate, Dipika. We have work to do.
康斯坦丝 为了你的安全着想 快回主屋去
Constance, go back into the main house for your own safety.
我更想出去走一走
Maybe I'd rather take a walk.
主屋里有个两千块的拼图
There's a lovely 2,000-piece jigsaw puzzle inside.
有意思
Oh, intriguing.
拜托
Please.
拜托 我不知道该怎么办
Please, I don't know what to do.
你一定要醒过来
You have to come back.
你说得对 我还是想控制别人 一直都是
You were right. This is about control, it always has been.
对 我知道这是错的
And yes, I did know it was wrong.
但不知为何 我觉得如果我能说服你这是好事
But somehow I thought if I convinced you that it was good,
你就会对我改观
then you would think I was good.
你必须醒过来 你必须解决这件事 让我们回到正轨
You have to come back. You have to fix this, fix us.
你必须修正一切
You have to make things right.
我爱你 尼古拉斯
I love you, Nicholas.
我们早点走到这一步就好了
Oh, I wish we could have gotten here sooner.
你是装的
You were faking it?
我好像快成功了
I think I've almost got it.
那是什么
What's that?
有三辆车朝这边来了
Three cars,
希望他们准备好了
heading this way.
野星
Wild style! Wild style!
有一辆通过了
One got through.
为什么
Why?
我知道说服你的唯一办法是 让你以为你失去我了
I knew the only way to get through to you is if you thought you lost me.
怎么会
How?
孩子们制♥造♥了一个 能逆转幸福状态的装置
The children, they, uh, fashioned a device to reverse the happiness.
在它坏掉之前 它在我身上其实已经奏效了
And before it was broken, the device actually worked on me.
我只是隐瞒了这一点
It's a fact I chose to hide.
非常狡猾 令人佩服
A devious plan. I have to respect it.
但这改变不了什么
But it changes nothing.
-我不相信 -你不信
- I don't believe you. - You don't?
就算你不承认 你刚才感受到的情感也是真的
Even if you don't admit it, what you felt a moment ago, that was real.
比你能创造的任何东西都更真实
More real than anything you could create.
无论是幸福 悲伤 还是介于两者之间的任何情绪
And whether it was happiness or sadness or anything in between,
那都是真实的情感
it was true emotion.
而且必不可少
And it's essential.
我站在你面前终于能感受到
It's what I finally can feel standing in front of you.
各种情绪交织在一起 不论是好是坏
A swirl of emotions, good or bad,
对我来说它比黄金更珍贵
and it is more valuable to me than gold.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
吹镖 我知道很痛
The blowdart. I know it hurt.
他们来了
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表