剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
“传遍世界”
Spread everywhere.
你怎么看起来完全不在乎
But you seem perfectly sanguine about it.
我哪有不在乎
I'm not sanguine.
我点头 微笑 配合
I nod my head. I smile. I play along.
是因为得到我兄弟的青睐 对我们大有好处
Me being in my brother's good graces could be very beneficial for us.
对我们最有好处的是出去
Most beneficial for us is to get out.
你真的完全不在乎
You are sanguine.
我是卧底
I am undercover.
你嘴上这么说 但你一跟他在一起
Well, you say that you are, but the minute you're with him,
我就搞不清楚了
I just don't know anymore!
尼古拉斯 真高兴你来了
Nicholas. So glad you're here.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
这真是一次脱胎换骨的转变 纳撒尼尔
Just a transformative experience, Nathaniel.
真的吗 但我听说你想离开
Really? Because I'm hearing you would like to leave.
你从哪听来的
Where did you hear that?
我可能之前提过
I might have mentioned it earlier or something.
纳撒尼尔 我跟你说实话
Nathaniel, I'll be honest. Um...
来到这里
Being here is...
太不可思议了
remarkable.
你创造的感觉不只是幸福 而是完整
The feeling you have created is more than happiness. It's a wholeness.
我的心又完整了 我们终于团聚了
My heart is whole again. We're finally together.
我不会放弃的
And I'm not about to give that up.
至少他们看起来没有痛苦
At least they don't seem to be in any pain.
我们无从得知
We have no way of knowing.
他们空洞的表情之下可能潜藏着...
Beneath those blank expressions may lurk...
-一望无际的恐惧 -或者虚无 极度空虚
- An endless chasm of sheer terror? - Or void. Utter nothingness.
这只是过敏反应之类的 对吧
This is just an allergic reaction or something, right?
看看他们 他们完全没有反应
Look at them. They're completely unresponsive.
他们都抱怨过脖子僵硬
Apparently, all of them had complained of stiff necks.
你懂的 在他们当机前
Before they, you know, switched off.
这非常令人担忧
This is very concerning.
-必须告知柯尔顿博士 -必须告知柯尔顿博士
- Dr. Curtain needs to be told. - Dr. Curtain needs to be told.
就因为很多人生病了
Because a handful of people have fallen ill?
柯尔顿博士很忙 我们不能干扰他的思路
Dr. Curtain is a busy man. We cannot intrude upon his mindscape.
他们这样可能有无数种医学解释
There could be a million medical explanations for this.
你一直这么说 但根据我的医学观点...
That's what you keep saying, but in my medical opinion--
我需要找一位新医生 来完成这个利润丰厚的差事吗
I need to find a new doctor for this lucrative assignment?
不用 先生
No, sir.
危险
我们不会传输任何东西
We won't be transmitting anything.
我只是做几项测试 看看你那个小脑袋瓜里
I'm just going to run a few tests and see what's going on
在想什么
in that little head of yours.
还有别做傻事
And please don't try anything stupid.
你们真是糟糕的雇佣兵
You make terrible mercenaries.
你们的伪装真可笑
Your disguises are laughable.
-我们资金不足 -说到这个
- We were underfunded. - Speaking of which.
我再说一次 我的账户需要转账
Again, I have to transfer between my accounts,
这需要一两天时间
and that takes a day or two.
我的银行可以当天 转账到欧洲任何地方
Well, my bank does same-day transfers to anywhere in Europe.
也许根本就没有银行
Maybe there is no bank.
你会拿到钱的
You'll get your money.
你需要贷款吗
Do you need a loan?
任何经济压力 都比不上我现在拥有的自♥由♥
Any financial stress, of which there is none,
更何况根本没有压力
is more than worth the freedom I have now.
能摆脱那个男人的压♥迫♥就是无价之宝
Being out from under that man's oppressive thumb is priceless.
开始
And we're ready.
你好 康斯坦丝
Hello, Constance.
你能回来真是太好了
It's so nice to have you back.
我只看到泥巴 很多泥巴
All I see is mud. A lot of it.
我想问问你们
So, let me ask.
让你们自己来欧洲玩寻宝游戏
Who's idea was it to travel to Europe by yourselves
害你们朋友被绑♥架♥是谁的主意
to follow a scavenger hunt that might lead you to your kidnapped friends?
我们都想来
We all wanted to do it.
好吧 你会看到在真实世界里 团结到底能派上什么用场
Yeah, well, you'll see how far solidarity gets you in the real world.
好了 我们走 下一个交叉口不远
All right, let's move. The next crossing isn't very far.
但我们还没搜索过全域啊
But we still haven't covered the whole area.
我们搜索得够多了 同志
We've covered enough, comrade.
-时间紧迫 -她说得对
- Time is of the essence. - She's right.
每过一小时 找到失踪者的可能性
The likelihood of finding a missing person lowers significantly
都会大大降低
with each passing hour.
小贴纸 你不能这样想
Sticky, you can't think that way.
我只是在诉说事实
I'm just telling you a fact.
不要猜测最坏的情况
Instead of speculating on worst-case scenarios,
专心寻找并收回资产
focus on locating and retrieving the asset.
-“资产” -对 资产
-"The asset"? - Yes, the asset.
我们说的可是康斯坦丝
It's Constance we're talking about.
我在尝试把情感从行动中剔除
I'm trying to remove emotion from the operation.
这是有助于决策的战术
It's tactical, improves decision-making.
好像有道理
I guess that's a good point.
等等
Wait a minute.
看这边
Over here, look.
有鞋印
Shoe prints.
她们一定是在这里下车的
This is where they must have gotten off.
这是运动鞋的脚印
The treads are from sneakers
跟那些水球运动员穿的很像
like the ones the water polo players were wearing.
它们通往轮胎印
And they lead to tire tracks.
她们一定是在这里把她装上车的
This is where they must have loaded her into the car.
右轮有四个凹槽 左轮只有三个
The right tire has four grooves in it, but the left only has three.
两种不同的后轮胎
Two different back tires.
维护起来超麻烦的
That's awful maintenance.
小心火车
ONE TRAIN CAN HIDE ANOTHER
你绝不可能只换一个轮胎
You never just switch out one tire
-除非磨损非常低... -就是这样
- unless there's very low wear out-- - That's it!
我们要找一辆右后轮胎
We're searching for a vehicle
与其他轮胎不同的车
with a rear right tire that's different than the others.
而且车轮和挡泥板上都溅有泥土
And the wheels and fenders will be splattered with mud.
不错的开端
I guess that's a start.
他们可能沿路也留下了泥泞的轮胎印
They probably left muddy tire tracks all along the road, too.
我们可以跟踪轮胎印
We'll follow them for as long as they last,
然后随时留意匹配的车辆
then keep our eyes out for the matching car.
批准
Approved.
你说你是哪个机构的
What bureau did you say you were from?
国际体重与测量科学机构
Le Bureau Internationale of Weights and Measures Scientifique.
你最近卖♥♥给一位顾客
You recently sold a customer some Trentonium-99?
-一公斤特伦尼99 对吧 -对
- A kilo, yes? - Yes.
我记得那笔交易 稀有元素
I remember the sale. Rare element.
不幸的是 你们的产品未能达到国际标准
Unfortunately, the product failed to meet international standards.
-什么 -纯度问题
- What? - Purity issues.
或者说是不纯问题
Or impurity issues, if you like.
不可能 我们十分严谨
No, no, no. We are meticulous about this.
在这行 纯度就是一切 一切
Purity is everything in this business. Everything.
请给我销♥售♥收据
The sales receipt, please.
我得开除我的药剂师了 他的孩子刚出生 肯定是分心了
I must fire my chemist. He just had a baby. He's distracted.
没必要开除任何人
Oh, there's no need to fire anyone.
不 这是纠正这个错误的唯一办法
Oh, no, no, no. In fact, it is the only way to make this right.
你误会了
Ah, you misunderstand.
我认为是客户欺诈投诉
I believe it's the customer who is filing a fraudulent complaint.
我还是会开除药剂师
Still, I'll fire the chemist.
他应该学会提高警惕 也是为了他孩子好
He should learn to be more vigilant. If only for the sake of the child.
没人需要被开除
No one needs to be fired though.
给你
Here.
法国 拉塞勒 花♥园♥街32号♥ 邮编83170
-毫无疑问 -将这位顾客绳之以法
- Undoubtedly. - Bring this customer to justice.
他跑得了一时 躲不了一世
He can run, but he can't hide.
我一直在等着再次见到你 康斯坦丝
I've been waiting to meet you again, Constance.
在哪里等 在你的机器坟墓里
Waiting where? In your machine grave?
我已经摧毁过你一次了
I have already destroyed you once.
对你来说是“失败”
You say "fail."
对我来说是“挑战”
I hear "try again."
你最喜欢的颜色是什么
What is your favorite color?
说吧 不要有所保留
Go ahead. Don't hold back.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表