剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
While we wait for our ride, will you tell me everything?
从何说起呢
Where to start?
她进去了
She's in.
她很勇敢
She's very brave.
也很讲义气
And a good friend.
-听着 我之前说的... -没关系
- Look, what I said earlier... - It's okay.
我以前一心想让你回来
All I wanted was to have you back.
现在如愿以偿了 但...
And now that it's happened...
我太习惯自己处理事情了
I'm just so used to doing things on my own.
我不知道 太令人困惑了
I don't know. It's so confusing.
我也很困惑
I'm confused, too.
我就爱你最真实的模样
But I love you just the way you are.
我们会找到相处之道的 我们总是可以
We'll find our system. That's what we do.
修理什么的我们最在行了
We fix things.
朗达
Rhonda.
-雷尼 -米利根
- Reynie. - Milligan.
-其他人呢 -玛蒂娜进去了
- Where's everyone else? - Martina's inside.
我们以为其他人和你在一起
We thought the others are with you.
别担心 佩鲁马尔老师无所畏惧 她做好了一切准备
Don't worry, Ms. Perumal is fearless. She's prepared for anything.
他们都知道该去哪里 我们很快就会碰面的
They all knew exactly where to go. We'll see them soon.
所以我们让溶液超饱和 往冷却液中加入一些干冰
So, we supersaturate the solution, added some dry ice to the coolant,
然后重新定义了现代热萃取
and pretty much redefined monothermal extraction.
天啊 泊特莱特也太厉害了
Wow, Boatwright sounds great.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我很高兴你愿意跟我分享 小贴纸
I'm glad you shared, Sticky.
等等 你刚才叫我“小贴纸”
Wait. Did you just call me "Sticky?"
当然 那是你的名字啊 傻瓜
Of course. That's your name, silly.
好吧 肯定出问题了
Okay. Something's definitely wrong.
你的人生会充满无限可能
Your life will blossom to its full potential. Filled...
-充满绝妙的喜悦 -柯尔顿
Curtain. ...with unbridled joy.
找到你们了
Found you.
别动 房♥子被包围了 房♥主已经被扣留
Oh. Don't. The house is surrounded. Your hosts have been detained.
我在学院的失败彻底粉碎了我
My failure at the Institute shattered me as a man.
我花了很长时间才重拾自信
And it's taken me a long time to rebuild my self-esteem.
在内心深处坚信即使身处边缘 我依旧能有所作为
To know deep in my heart that I can secure a perimeter
就如今日
like I have done today.
多么令人愉快的细节
What a delightful amount of detail.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
好了 该走了
Okay. Time to go.
听说你有急事找我
I was told you urgently needed me.
是的 我有个迫切的问题
Yes. I have a pressing question.
狮子看到大象越过山丘时
What did the lion say when he saw the elephants
说了什么
coming over the hill?
“大象越过山丘了”
"Here come the elephants over the hill."
对
Yes!
我就知道你记得
I knew you'd remember.
赵校长很喜欢她的大象笑话
Oh, Headmaster Chiu loved her elephant jokes.
对 没错 是的
Oh, yes, she did. She did.
就这些
Is that all?
不 不止这些
No, that's not all. Um...
好吧 是的
That's everything.
我知道我花了点时间才想通
I know that it's taken me a moment to come around,
但你带给我们的东西很珍贵
but what you have given us here is precious.
这是我们缺失了几十年的东西
Something we haven't had in decades.
那就是时间 彼此相处的时间
Time. Time with each other.
所以谢谢你 非常感谢
So, thank you. Thank you.
不客气 尼古拉斯
You're welcome, Nicholas.
好了 我们不要浪费这难得的机会了
Now. Let's not waste this gift, no?
来喝点茶吧
Let's have some tea.
这杯凤♥凰♥乌龙茶会改变你
This phoenix oolong will change you.
我接受你的邀请
I accept the invitation.
请坐
Please, sit.
我还有一个问题想问你
I also have another question for you.
狮子看到大象戴着墨镜
What did the lion say when he saw the elephants
越过山丘时 说了什么
coming over the hill wearing sunglasses?
我不知道
I don't know.
它什么都没说 它没认出它们
Nothing. He didn't recognize them.
真不错
Oh, that's good.
她到了前门 说要见你们俩
She arrived at the front gate. Asked to see you two.
你好 克劳 恭喜你
Hello, Crowe. Congratulations.
你被列入了独家叛徒名单
You joined a very exclusive list of traitors.
-当你背叛我们时 -这就是我来这里的原因
- When you betrayed us. - That's why I'm here.
-来道歉 -向柯尔顿博士道歉吗
- To apologize. - To Dr. Curtain?
他不会见你的 他很忙
Won't see you. Extremely busy.
不是 是跟你们
No. To you.
听着 你们冒着名誉受损的风险 推荐我进学院
Look, you put your reputations on the line by recommending me for the Institute,
但我却辜负了你们 我太坏了
and I threw it all away. For what?
我一直背负着罪恶感
I've been carrying this... guilt.
我想请求你们原谅
I want to earn your forgiveness.
你是来赎罪的吗
Are you actually here for redemption?
还是来找藏身之地的
Or are you looking for a hideout?
无赖替补球员偷走球队面包车
我不怕被关起来
I'm not afraid of a little time.
我担心的是我的灵魂
I'm afraid for my soul.
你确实看起来很悲惨
You do look... miserable.
-没人应该这样 -人生有如此多的乐趣
- No one has to be that way. - Not when there's so much happiness.
-我们原谅你 -我们原谅你
- We forgive you. - We forgive you.
好了
There we go.
在这里等着 有很多新入会的文件要填
Wait here. There's tons of new initiate paperwork.
本尼迪特先生 二号♥和佩鲁马尔老师都在这
Mr. Benedict, Number Two, and Ms. Perumal are here.
我听说还有其他人被拘留
And I heard some talk of some other people being detained.
两个孩子 描述与我们的成员极为相似
Two children, whose descriptions bear striking similarity to our crew.
-我就知道这么多 -干得好 玛蒂娜
- That's all I got. - Great work, Martina.
-行动吧 -我就送你到这里了
- Let's move. - This is where I leave you.
原来我偷拿货车是犯罪行为
Turns out, the whole van thing is actually a crime.
得在事态升级前把它送回去
Got to get it back before things escalate.
你的表现很出色 如果你需要一份工作...
You've done impressive work, eh? If you ever need a job...
你可以的
You got this.
我们后会有期 朋友们
I'll see you down the road, friends.
走吧
Let's go.
你笑点太低了 尼古拉斯
Oh, you're too easy, Nicholas.
我可以说一整天双关语
I can keep the puns flowing all day.
那好吧
Well, then.
我真是低估你的双关语才能了
It's an underrated talent, pun construction.
这其实挺复杂的 你好
It's actually quite complicated. Hello.
我再给你倒点茶
Freshen up your tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
又是你的论文
Another one of your treatises.
更像是一种理论
Oh, it's more of a theory.
只有1500字
It's only just 1,500 words.
很高兴你能来 尼古拉斯
Hm. It's good to have you here, Nicholas.
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Now.
我们之间已经失去了很多时间
So much time has been lost between us.
-敬新回忆 -敬新回忆
- To new memories. - To new memories.
等等
Wait.
加一点糖就完美了
Just a pinch of sugar will make that the perfect sip.
又怎么了
What is it now?
-什么事 -你好 二女士
- Yes? - Hello, Mrs. Two.
二号♥ 干吗
Number Two. What do you want?
我真的需要找人谈谈
I really need someone to talk to.
不管出了什么问题 我相信一切都会没事的
Whatever is wrong, I'm sure it's going to turn out okay.
你说得对
You're right.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be okay.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表