剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
我要把事态升级为泽塔级威胁 甚至可能是艾普西隆级
I'm escalating this to a threat level zeta, possibly epsilon.
我对你们的威胁等级不熟悉
I'm not familiar with your threat levels.
柯尔顿的组织正在迅速扩张
Curtain's organization is expanding rapidly.
越来越多人陷入昏迷
And more people have fallen into waking comae.
他们都抱怨过脖子僵硬
Apparently, all of them had complained of stiff necks.
可能是疗程的不良反应
There's a small chance this is a repercussion of the program.
-为什么康斯坦丝在笑 -柯尔顿干的
- Why is Constance... smiling? - Curtain did it.
她对我好得出奇
She was acting suspiciously nice to me.
我们只想让他们做自己
We just want them to be themselves.
盖里森的笔记本
Garrison's notebook?
如果有人知道如何扭转局面 那就是她了
If anyone knows how to reverse this, it's her.
我叫它“威瑟沃世界观清洗”
I call it the Wetherall Worldview Wash.
可以刺♥激♥眼睛里的光感受器
Could shock the photoreceptors in the eye.
-能刺♥激♥大脑重置 -转动旋钮
- It can jar the brain into resetting. - Turn the knob.
他没有及时转动旋钮
He didn't turn the knob in time.
我们必须立刻让柯尔顿消失
We have to remove Curtain immediately.
一剂适量的黄昏草应该能撑几个小时
It's a healthy dose of duskwort. It should last for hours.
很好 因为我们还有很长的路要走
Good. Because we have a long drive ahead of us.
-那里 -什么 你能说具体点吗
- There. - What? Can you be more specific?
在手树那里左转
Bear left at the Hand Tree.
-什么 -那棵长得像手的树
- The what? - The tree that looks like a hand?
手树 米利根 快左转
The Hand Tree. Milligan, left, left!
抱歉 我有点激动了
Sorry. I'm having feelings.
-这就是安全屋 -有可能是
- Oh, this is the safe house? - Potentially.
天啊
Well, well, well.
天啊
Well, well, well, well... Well.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
妈妈 天啊
Mother? Oh, my.
-真令人开心 -真令人开心
- This is delightful. - This is delightful.
你好 号♥
Hello, Number.
-号♥ -“号♥”是她的名字
- Number? - Number's her first name.
我很高兴我还能认出你
I'm glad I can still recognize you.
妈妈在被你抛弃后表现得很勇敢
Mom has been really brave about your abandonment.
真的很勇敢
Really brave.
各位 他们是我的家人
Everyone, meet my family.
我妈妈罗威娜
My mother, Rowena.
-我姐姐查丽蒂 -你好
- My sister, Charity... - Hello.
还有我弟弟...
And my brother...
我姐姐查丽蒂和斧头女士
My sister, Charity, and Madame Chops.
很高兴认识你们二位
I'm pleased to meet you both.
还有我弟弟
And my brother...
一
One.
他是一 你是二
One? Two?
所以你为什么灰溜溜地回来了
So why have you come crawling back?
你需要什么
What do you need?
我们需要...
We need your...
你的帮助
...your help.
确保其他车不会跟丢 接下来会很危险
Make sure the other cars don't lose us. It's going to get treacherous.
-批准 -好 就这么办
- Approved. - Yes, do that.
没必要
That's unnecessary.
我作为代理指挥官有权...
I have authority as interim director to...
-自己任命的 -非正式的
- Self-appointed. - Not official.
继续开 艾丽卡
Keep driving, Erika.
批准
Approved.
你带着一个主谋逃跑了
You have absconded with a mastermind?
一个邪恶的主谋 是的
An evil mastermind, yes.
还把他带到了我们家
And you brought them to our house?
-我们能见他吗 -或者她
- Can we see him? - Or her.
其实他是我兄弟 我觉得说“邪恶”有点过头了
Actually, he is my brother and I do think evil is a bit overexuberant.
但容我说一句 我认为你应该为二号♥感到骄傲
But allow me to say that I think you should be very proud of Number Two.
她是我知道的最优秀的人之一
She is one of the finest human beings I have ever known.
-她很出色 -确实
- She's wonderful. - Indeed.
听到我姐姐终于建立了友谊 我松了一口气
It's a relief to hear that my sister has finally sustained some friendships.
-一 -我是真心的
- One! - I was being sincere.
他是在对你示好 别蹬鼻子上脸
He was being nice to you. Don't jump down his throat.
-你当然会站在他那边 -又来了
- Of course, you'd take his side. - Here we go again.
-她给你取名叫“一” -对
- She named you "One." - Yes.
-但你是老幺 -这名字很顺口 非常顺口
- You're the youngest! - It had a nice ring. A nice ring.
我们需要地方住 一个安全屋 有人在追我们
We need a place to stay. A safe house. We're being hunted.
你倒挺省事
Convenient.
-这就是家庭生活 -看起来是的
- So, this is family life? - Looks like it.
我们必须再做一台世界观清洗机
We have to rebuild the Worldview Wash.
康斯坦丝和本尼迪特先生 随时都可能僵住
Who knows how long Constance and Mr. Benedict have before they go dark.
我们需要材料 电动工具
We need components, power tools.
-我们有工具 -天啊
- We have tools. - Oh, my God.
还有材料
Components too.
请注意
Your attention, please.
我决定你们可以留下来
I have decided that you can stay.
但你必须为晚餐努力工作
But you will have to work for your supper.
我们的装♥修♥进度严重落后
We're very far behind on the additions.
这栋房♥子已经有17间卧室了 妈妈
This house already has 17 bedrooms, Mother.
我们自己采石头
We quarry our own rock.
很花时间 但很有成就感
It's time-consuming but fulfilling.
我非常有共鸣
I am gaining so much understanding.
我们得把柯尔顿从卡车里弄出来
- We need to get Curtain out of the truck. - Uh-huh.
看你们跑来跑去真有趣 好忙碌
It's so fun to see you all run around. So busy.
我们需要帮助 这可都是为了你
We could use some help. This is for you.
别为了我这么做
Oh, don't do it on my account.
你可能再过几个小时就会失去知觉
You might be just hours from going comatose.
我感觉好极了
I feel amazing.
我需要更好的镜头
I need a better lens.
会反射 折射 继电的东西 都在那个柜子里
Things that reflect, refract, and relay, are in that cabinet.
这里是能连接 干扰和修边的东西
Here, things that connect, confound, and contour.
那边是...
Over there are...
钉子
nails.
柯尔顿醒来后怎么办
What happens when Curtain wakes up?
本尼迪特先生相信他能说服他
Mr. Benedict is convinced he can reach him.
他当然会这么说 他正处于幸福状态
Of course, he's going to say that. He's happy.
上次就失败了
It didn't work last time.
我不觉得跟柯尔顿博士谈话能阻止他
I don't see how talking to Dr. Curtain is going to stop him.
但我们必须阻止他
And we need to stop him.
他是坏人
He's the bad guy.
-但本尼迪特先生想... -拯救他
- But Mr. Benedict wants to... - To save him.
对
Yeah.
也许情况允许的话 我们应该拯救坏人
Maybe we need to save the bad guy if we can.
也许这才是真正的胜利
Maybe that's the only way to really win.
托尼·吉安尼 世界冠军
尼娜·汤普森 世界伐木锦标赛冠军
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
天啊
Yeah, I'm...
我深受启发
Inspired.
也受到了背叛
And betrayed.
怎么
What?
是你给我下药 把我打晕的
You drugged me? Knocked me out?
吹镖
Blowdart.
真粗鲁 有失你的身份
Oh, how crude. That's beneath you.
我觉得我必须带你离开那里
I felt I had to get you out of there.
远离那些追随者和唯命是从的人
Away from the acolytes and the yes men.
纳撒尼尔 你所做的是...
Nathaniel, what you're doing...
帮助人们 也帮了你
Is helping people. It helped you.
不 这是人为伪造的
No, it's artificial.
是的 感觉确实很好 但它帮不了任何人
And, and yes, it does feel so good, but it's not helping anyone.
事实上还相当有害
In fact, it's quite harmful.
人们在变得空洞 陷入僵化
People are going blank, they're going catatonic.
没有确凿的证据证明 是我的体系引起...
There's no concrete evidence that my system is causing...
我看到了 我知道你也看到了 但你不肯承认
I saw it. And I know you saw it, too. You're in denial.
你没有为任何人着想
You're not thinking about anyone.
你还是一心想要控制别人
It's still about control for you.
够了 你没你想得那么了解我
Oh, please. You don't know me as well as you think you do.
我以为我了解 但或许我错了
Oh, well, I thought I did, but maybe I was wrong.
不管怎样 我不能再继续纵容你了
Either way, I can't let you do this any longer.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表