剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
I do. I was just working on a character of my own.
-环球旅行家 -演得非常像
-Global traveler. -Very convincing.
-你好吗 -很好
-How are you? -Doing real good.
这些线索很隐秘 但很有趣 孩子们会喜欢的
The clues are demanding, but fair. The children are going to love it.
真期待见到你
Oh, I'm so excited to see you.
别忘了 我们还有未完成的事业
Hey, we have unfinished business.
石镇队的节奏非常平稳
The Stonetown loggers establishing a smooth rhythm,
但敌不过挪威队强大的持久力
but it's no match for long Norwegian power.
卑尔根的队伍获得最终胜利
And the win goes to the team from Bergen.
不
No!
今年的欧洲杯在安特卫普举办 我们会在那里一雪前耻
The Euro Cup is in Antwerp this year. We'll get redemption there.
原来你在那里
Ah, so that's where you are.
安特卫普
-Antwerp.
想得美 你才套不出来
Nice try. You know I can't tell you that.
本尼迪特先生怎么样
-How's Mr. Benedict? -Hmm.
邮箱
乱发脾气 有时很烦人 虽然不是冲我发脾气
Irritable, annoying at times, just irritable at others.
他还是对不公待遇耿耿于怀
He's still hung up on the injustice.
我觉得这个寻宝游戏 对他而言跟对孩子们一样重要
I think the scavenger hunt is just as much for him as it is for the kids.
同意 我只希望他们…等等
Agreed. I just wish they... Oh, wait.
他要去哪里 本尼迪特先生
Where is he going? Mr. Benedict?
喂
Hello?
-你要去哪里 -火车站
-Where are you going? -Oh, to the train station.
-我们要去参加研讨会 -研讨会
-We are going to a symposium. -A symposium?
是啊 看
Yes. Look.
你被邀请演讲了吗
Are you even invited to speak?
我是个受人尊敬的科学家 他们会的
Well, I'm an esteemed scientist. They'll...
麦克风不是开放式的
It's not an open mic.
在等孩子们的时候 我觉得我们可以好好利用这段时间
Well, as we wait for the children, I thought we could use this time for good.
你不觉得吗 真♥相♥不能再等了
Don't you think? And, and the truth cannot wait any longer.
没人想听真♥相♥
No one wants to hear the truth.
本尼迪特先生 你试过很多次
You tried this multiple times, Mr. Benedict,
没人感兴趣
and no one is interested.
重要的是“紧急情况”已经过去了
The important thing is that The Emergency is over.
没人在乎功劳都让你兄弟抢了
Who cares that your brother gets all the credit
而你受人取笑 被看作扫把星
and you're mocked and seen as a downer?
-谁取笑我 -这不重要
-Who's mocking me? -It doesn't matter.
大家都恢复了正常生活 这才是最重要的
People are back to their lives. That's what matters.
不如我们就把这看作是胜利 并享受成果
So, maybe just call it victory and enjoy it?
他被捧为大♥师♥ 极具影响力
No one is safe with my brother as some guru
这对所有人来说都很危险
with all this influence. This is...
我们似乎很安全
We seem pretty safe.
嘿 你可以嫉妒他
-Hey, it's okay to be jealous of him.
-这一切确实不公平 -不好意思
-None of this is fair. -Excuse me.
真♥相♥很重要
The truth is important.
这甚至不是高级会议 连中级都算不上
It's not even a high level conference, even the middle tier.
我没有嫉妒 抱歉
I'm not jealous. Excuse me.
本尼迪特先生
Mr. Benedict!
借过
Excuse me.
-本尼迪特先生 -借过 让开
-Mr. Benedict. -Excuse me. Out of the way.
本尼迪特先生
Mr. Benedict.
借过 本尼迪特先生
Excuse me. Excuse me. Mr. Benedict.
本尼…
Where...
本尼迪特先生
Mr. Benedict.
本尼迪特先生
Mr. Benedict?
本尼迪特先生
Mr. Benedict?
嘿
Hey!
火车时间表
请至别♥墅♥报到 准备开始冒险
打包行李 参加冒险
上面说要打包行李参加冒险
It says to pack for an adventure,
也许你该多带几件衣服
maybe a few extra clothes.
我需要的东西都在桶里
Anything I need, it's in my bucket or can be gotten
或是能靠它们获得 装进桶里携带
with the things in my bucket and carried in my bucket.
我去打包个小袋子或什锦坚果包
I'll pack a tiny go bag or gorp.
-没必要 -那么…
-That's not necessary. -What about...
这个呢
this?
这是多功能工具
It's a multi tool.
我削的 给你的桶
I whittled it for the bucket.
你很贴心 但我没地方放它
Oh, that's really nice, but I don't have a room...
你都在里面装了台卷扬机
You fit a winch in there.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道 凯蒂猫 但照顾你也是我的职责
I know you can, Kitty Cat, but it's my job to take care of you also.
带上
Additionally.
我们该走了
We should go.
如果我也搞一只桶呢
What if I got my own bucket?
要不搞个小提桶
A pail, perhaps?
挺酷的
That'd be cool.
你这个暑假有什么计划吗
We've got plans this summer.
我们要把一个葡萄柚发送上近地轨道
We're going to send a grapefruit into low Earth orbit.
这也太炫酷了
That sounds amazing.
一起来吧 你可以做隔热罩
Please come. We could use you on heat shields.
我很想去
I'd really love to,
但我要参加一个聚会
but I have this reunion thing I have to go to.
那也一定很好玩
Oh, I'm sure that'll be great too.
准备好走了吗
Ready to go?
好 但快11点了
Sure. But it's almost 11:00.
对哦 邮差快来了 他一直很准时
Oh, the postman. Yes, he is punctual.
我给小贴纸写了很多信
I just wrote Sticky so many letters.
一定是被积压或送错了
There must be some backlog or forwarding issue.
今天信可能就都到了
This could be the day the dam breaks.
你很快就会见到他了 你会见到他们所有人
You're going to see him really soon. You're going to see all of them.
再次见到他们 你会紧张吗
I wonder if you're nervous to see them again,
担心一切是否如初
if it'll be the same?
每个人喜欢的交流方式都不同
People like to communicate in different ways.
有时候就是这么简单
Sometimes it's as simple as that.
而且不管过去多久
Besides, no matter how much time has passed,
他们都了解你 关心你
they know you and they care about you.
以后也不会改变
And that won't change.
但我们还是可以再等等看
But still, we can wait.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
东西都带齐了吗
You got everything?
玩得开心 好吗
Have a great time, okay?
大家看起来都很瘦 很奇怪
Everyone looks gangly and weird.
我们都长高了
We've all grown.
才没有
No. That's not it.
我们该拥抱吗
Should we hug?
别肉麻了
-Uh... -Don't be repulsive.
我们得纪念这个时刻
We got to mark the occasion.
好 我们回来了
Okay. We're back.
康斯坦丝用意念杀死了一台机器 但大家都避而不谈
Elephant in the room. Constance killed a machine with her mind.
是啊 我有一堆问题
Yeah, I've got questions.
我也是 我们进去吧
Me too. Let's go inside.
真的已经一年了吗
Is it really been a year?
还没有
-狗人 -把孩子们都叫来
-Dog man? -Gather the kids.
真的很高兴见到你们
It's so nice to see you, truly.
这本该是一个欢乐的场合
This was supposed to be a joyous occasion.
-但是 -本尼迪特先生和二号♥
-But? -Mr. Benedict and Number Two...
失踪了
are missing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-她说得很明确 -怎么会 发生了什么事
-Her sentence seemed pretty clear. -How? What happened?
本尼迪特和二号♥在欧洲旅行
Benedict and Number Two have been traveling across Europe,
埋下寻宝游戏的线索 引导我们大团圆
planting clues for a scavenger hunt, which would lead us all to a big reunion.
好玩
Fun!
干吗 不好玩吗
What? It sounds like fun.
他们错过了第二次安全检查
They just missed their second compulsory check in.
-我不懂… -这是我们设计的万无一失的
-I don't... -It's a foolproof, fail-safe system
国外安全保险系统
we enact for security abroad.
而且二号♥从未错过任何一次检查
And you know, Number Two. Missing it once, never.
错过两次 不可想象
Twice? Unthinkable.
-他们销声匿迹了 -我们该怎么办
-They've gone silent. They've disappeared. -What do we do?
米利根和我会尽全力找到他们
Milligan and I need to put all our efforts into finding them.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表