剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
How long have they been like this?
-有些只有几个小时 -有些是几天
- Some, just a few hours. - Others, days.
马龙定住期间 我们一直在处理他的工作
We've been handling Marlon's duties in his absence.
-我们当然很乐意 -我们无缝衔接了这个角色
- Happy to do it, of course. - Seamless transition into the role.
我觉得我们已经掌握了技巧 继续
I think we have a real knack for it, going forward.
别跟我一起说
Separate conversation.
他们一动不动
They're not moving.
可能是疗程的不良反应
There's a small chance this is a repercussion of the program.
幸福哲学的副作用
The methodology. A side effect.
这不可能
It's not possible.
-我们也是这么说的 -我们也是这么说的
- That's what we said. - That's what we said.
这完全是无稽之谈
That is completely unfounded.
真要说的话 这几个只是异常现象
If anything, what we're seeing is an anomaly.
几个忠诚但未准备好的个体现象
A manifestation of a few loyal, yet unprepared individuals.
从伦理上讲 他们的病况不能让他人知晓
And ethically, their medical condition cannot be shared with the others.
好吗 所以给我保密
Yes? So, hush, hush.
为了他们的隐私
For their privacy.
-我们完全同意 -只是...
- We completely agree. - It's just that,
-好吧 -有话直说
- well... - Speak freely.
他们大脑里无法产生化学反应
There's a chemical misfire in their brains.
范德伯格医生认为这可能是不可逆的
Dr. Vanderburg suggested this might be irreversible.
不 我不信任这个医生
No. I don't trust this doctor.
再找一个
Find another one.
-但我觉得能行 -不
- But I think it might work. - No, no, no.
绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
这个计划很棒
It's a great plan.
或者我可以乔装打扮 自己进去
Or I could enter alone in disguise.
你和玛蒂娜去安全的地方等其他人
You and Martina could go somewhere safe, and wait for the others.
你不说话 是不是意味着我们达成共识了
Is this the silence of consensus?
我不需要保护
I don't need protecting.
凯特 你很聪明
Kate, you, you are smart.
敏捷又机灵 但你需要更加小心
You are unbelievably quick on your feet, but you need to be more careful.
我很小心
I am careful!
你从悬崖上掉下来过 这叫小心吗
You fell off a cliff. Carefully?
那一切都在我的掌控之中
I had it under control.
我不会一直在你身边救你
I'm not always gonna be there to save you.
没人让你救我
No one's asking you to!
我一个人生活了很久
I was alone for a really long time.
我已经学会了照顾自己
I had to learn to take care of myself.
你就是凭空出现了而已
And then you just showed up!
嘿 伙食搞定
Hey, body fuel.
从现在开始 我们要进入 下半场比赛冲刺了
From here on out, it's nonstop, fourth-quarter madness.
我们可以吗
Are we good?
我需要你们俩身心都处于巅峰状态
I need you both in top mental and physical condition.
好
Yeah.
你们为获胜做好了万全准备吗
Have you done everything you can to prepare to win?
-是的 -准备好赢了吗
Yes. Are we prepared to win?
准备好了
Yeah!
等雨一停
Once the rain lets up,
我就去问问雅尼斯或苏菲亚 能不能载我们一程
I'll see if Yanis or Sofia can give us a ride.
我举世闻名的越橘莓司康饼
My world-famous lingonberry scones.
刚出炉的
Fresh from the oven.
饼干不太对吧
The crumb isn't right, is it?
你的面团太湿了
Uh... Your dough was too wet.
我会按照你的喜好再做些的
Well, I'll just, I'll just fashion something more to your liking.
拆袋即食的可能更好些
Something prepackaged may be more reliable.
我就失陪一下下 好吗
Would you, would you just excuse me for just, just a moment?
就一下
Just for one moment.
他看上去好像要哭了
He looked like he was about to cry.
眼泪会引领他成长
His tears will lead to growth.
-康斯坦丝 -怎么了
- Constance. - What?
我们应该放弃自己的标准 来保护他的小心灵吗
We should you give up our standards to preserve his psyche?
是的 万一他们能帮我们 载我们一程呢
Yes. What if they could help us? Give us a ride.
但你因为不喜欢他的司康饼就贬低他
You just torpedoed that because you didn't like his scone?
确实不好吃啊
It was not good.
你不必把心里想的都说出来
You don't have to say everything you're thinking.
你太自私了
You're so selfish!
开始节食
Now in diet!
欢迎回来 见到你真高兴
Welcome back. I'm so happy to see you.
被看见的感觉很好吧
Doesn't it feel good to be seen?
让我们一起继续这趟旅程吧
Let's resume this journey together.
负面想法只会蒙蔽你的心智
Negative thoughts only cloud the mind,
让你无法体验你应得的东西
preventing you from experiencing what you duly deserve.
真正的幸福
True happiness.
一旦你卸下烦恼
Once you unburden yourself from worry,
自我怀疑 悲伤和幻想的重担
self-doubt, sadness, and disillusionment,
你的人生就会充满无限可能
your life will blossom to its full potential,
充满无尽的快乐
filled with unbridled joy.
那就是正门 我们的目标
There. Front gate. That's the goal.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
-万一出状况怎么办 -凡事总有意外
- What if something goes wrong? - Can't plan for everything.
我能预知埃琳娜会在我之前上场吗
Could I predict Elena would start instead of me?
没人能预料到 因为这根本说不通
No one could. Because it makes no sense.
我能理解 她的故事确实很励志
I get the politics, she's a total underdog story,
但她完全无法反手击球
but she's got no backhand.
听着 事情可能会有无数种展开
Look, this could go pear-shaped in eight different ways.
但无论发生什么 我都很高兴我们能再次相聚
But no matter what goes down, I'm glad we got to hang out again.
我也是
Me too.
玛奇之荣耀 这是陨落彗星
Madge's Honor. This is Fallen Comet.
我已经到达汇合点
I've arrived at the rendezvous point.
-收到 情况如何 -安保很松散
- Copy. How's it looking? - Security is light.
机会稍纵即逝
There's a small window of opportunity.
-现在如果我一个人进去 我... -不行
- Right now, if I went in alone, I... - Negative.
我们三个一起行动是最好的 你同意了的
The better plan involves the three of us. You agreed to it.
对 抱歉 按计划行事
Right. Sorry. Proceed as planned.
完毕
Over.
不过如果你需要我帮忙 我随时待命 同时也给你空间
But standing by if you need me while also giving you space.
-他只是担心你 -你站在他那边
- He's just worried. - You're taking his side?
听着 我父母是好人
Look, my parents are nice people.
他们不懂比赛规则 但他们很好
They have no understanding of the game, but they're nice.
但他们对我的生活感兴趣吗 我有时候真不知道
Are they interested in my life? Sometimes I don't know.
他们什么都不问 也不尝试
They don't ask about stuff. They don't try.
但你♥爸♥爸在尝试
Your dad's trying.
他感兴趣
He's interested.
看 卡车来了
Look. Truck heading in.
该走了
It's go time.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
埃德蒙清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥ 全场六折
And you get 40 percent off our Annual Clearance Sale.
快来采购
Come in to find huge savings
用最少的钱购买♥♥本季最热销单品
on the hottest items of the season only at...
抱歉 我刚才发火了
I'm sorry I lost my temper.
我理解
I understand.
是吗
You do?
当然
Of course.
-你可以 -我不可以
- You can. - No, I cannot.
我不能 她会毁了我的 苏菲亚
I cannot. She is, she is breaking me, Sofia.
好了 深呼吸 我们得试试
Okay, deep breaths. We have to try.
我给我表姐打了电♥话♥
Well, I called my cousin
她会送你们到目的地
and she will give you a ride to your destination.
太好了 谢谢
That's wonderful. Thank you.
给你们的旅途准备的黑麦面包
For your journey, rugbrod?
这也太好吃了
This is a triumph.
它温暖了我的灵魂 谢谢
It warms my soul. Thank you.
还有别的需要吗
Well... anything else?
你做得够多了 你是天堂派来的天使
You've done enough. You're angel sent from heaven.
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
-那么... -谢谢
- Well. - Thanks.
康斯坦丝 你没事吧
Constance, are you okay?
有件事困扰着我
Well, one thing is bothering me.
我对泊特莱特知之甚少
I don't know nearly enough about Boatwright.
趁等车这功夫 你能把一切都讲给我听吗
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表