剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
生气
Upset.
这种情绪毫无意义
There is no point to that emotion.
-你们太有说服力了 -谢谢
- You guys are so convincing. - Thanks.
说服什么
Of what?
是我 你们可以卸下伪装了
It's me. You guys can drop your cover.
完全没有必要欺骗
Oh, there's absolutely no need for deception.
你看到什么就是什么
You see, what you see is what you get.
-你得到什么就是什么 没有遗憾 -说得好
And you get what you get. No regrets. - Well said. Well said.
-我们喜欢这里 小贴纸 -是的
- We love it here, Sticky. - Yes.
你也会喜欢的
And you will too.
你们没在卧底
You guys are not undercover.
他蛊惑了他们所有人
He got to them. All of them.
-就像他... -康斯坦丝
- Just like he got to... - Constance!
我还在想你们去哪了
I was wondering where you all went.
我懂了 你们想念以前的康斯坦丝
I get it. You miss old Constance.
那个因苦难形成的恶毒人格
Acerbic personality formed by suffering.
你们不喜欢新的康斯坦丝
You don't like new Constance.
她让你们紧张不安 这是她最不想做的事
She unnerves you, which is the last thing she wants to do.
-不 不是这样的 -完全不是
- No, that's not it. - Not at all.
-新的康斯坦丝让人耳目一新 -我们喜欢她
- New Constance is refreshing. - We like her.
我们担心的是大人
It's the adults we're worried about.
我们得想办法让他们清醒过来
We have to find some way to snap them out of it.
希望别人跟你们一样悲惨非常正常
It's only natural to want others to be as miserable as you are.
-我们不悲惨 -我不会逼迫你们
- We're not miserable. - I won't press the issue.
我们只想让他们做自己
We just want them to be themselves.
他们就是他们自己 我也是我自己
They are themselves. I, myself.
盖里森发明了这个技术 来释放真正的自我
Garrison created the technique to free the true self.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
-这是盖里森干的? -她是想法发明者
- Garrison did this? - She was the brains, of course.
如果有人知道如何扭转局面 那就是她了
So if anyone knows how to reverse this, it's her.
但她躲起来了
But she's gone into hiding.
我们不需要她 我能搞定
We don't need her. I've got it covered.
凯特总能让我开心 她总是很疯狂
Kate delights me. Her frantic activity.
-盖里森的笔记本? -你偷的?
- Garrison's notebook? - You stole it?
我们已经证明过盖里森的技术不可靠
Garrison's proven she can't be trusted with technology.
疯狂天才的著作
Writings of a lunatic genius.
看起来令人沮丧
Looks depressing.
我要去找一些正能量
I'm going to find some positivity.
这是不能接受的
This is unacceptable.
这是破坏性的 会让我们的社区陷入不安
It's disruptive. It's unsettling to our community.
还会引发不需要问的问题
And it provokes questions that do not need to be asked.
-我们理解 -当然
- We understand. - Absolutely.
从现在起 如果有人抱怨脖子僵硬
From now on, if anyone complains of a stiff neck,
疼痛 痉挛 刺痛
an ache, a crick, the slightest twinge,
就得留在他们自己的房♥间里
they need to stay inside their cabins.
-明白 不能让别人看见 -完全隐形
- Absolutely, out of sight. - Invisible.
这是为了他们好
It's for their own good.
-这样我们才能好好照顾他们 -当然
- So we can take good care of them. - Of course.
-真体贴 -总是替他们着想
- So thoughtful. - Always looking out.
看来医生的治疗没有效果?
I take it that the doctor's treatments have yielded no results?
-目前还没有 -天啊
- Not, as of yet. - Oh, my...
动用一切资源 一定要解决这个问题
So, whatever resources you need, we need to get this fixed.
-交给我们吧 -我们是问题解决师
- We are on it. - We are fixers.
那就解决它
So fix it!
我没时间应付入侵者 那些无休止冒出的入侵者
I do not have time for these intrusions, these relentless trespasses.
杰弗斯抓的那些儿童间谍说
Those child spies that Jeffers picked up
还有其他人过来 把这个问题也解决了
said others are on the way, so fix that too.
-包在我身上 -包在我身上
- Consider it done. - Consider it done.
柯尔顿博士 考虑到目前的人员状况
Dr. Curtain, given the current personnel situation.
我们认为需要有资质的人介入
We see a need for qualified individuals to step in.
权威人士
Proven winners.
而且这些人不能像之前的负责人那样
Known quantities. Aides who, unlike previous holders of the position,
会立刻与你分享所有相关信息
would immediately share all pertinent information with you,
-无论听起来有多糟糕 -请说重点
- no matter how bad it may sound. - The point, please.
这些...
It seems
冬眠者的问题似乎不是区域化的
the problem with the... sleepers, isn't just localized.
世界各地都有类似的报告
There have been similar reports from all over the world.
对象都是追随您的理论的实践者
Among our community. Practitioners of your system.
类似的报告
Similar reports.
相关性
A correlation,
并不等同于因果关系 不是吗
which is not the same as a causation, is that correct?
-当然不是 完全没有 -这跟现在的情况无关
- Of course not. None whatsoever. - It has no bearing on the situation.
我认为一个准备好担任领导角色的人
Which I think someone who is ready for a leadership role
能迅速理解这一点
would instinctively grasp.
现在 我要去准备直播
Now, I am going to go prepare
进一步扩大势力
for the live broadcast of our expansion plans.
你们两个回到庆典现场
You two are going to go back out to the celebration
留意任何症状
and keep an eye out for any symptoms.
下次 别再给我带来 你们解决不了的问题
And next time, do not bring me a problem for which you have no solution.
-我告诉过你 我们要选择好时机 -这是我们共同决定的
- I told you, we need to pick our moment. - You were a full participant.
-我以为你死了 -康斯坦丝
- I thought you might be dead. - Constance.
-天啊 -但我很庆幸你没死
- Oh, my. - But I'm very happy you're not.
见到你真高兴
Oh, I'm so happy to see you.
其他人呢
Where is everyone else?
低语者 大脑清空机
Whisperer, the Brainsweeper.
-都在这里面 -但没一个跟幸福有关
- It's all in here. - But nothing about happiness.
凯特 回到低语者的部分
Kate, go back to the section of The Whisperer.
“低语者的设计初衷是 创造焦虑和不满的状态”
"The Whisperer is designed to create a state of anxiety and discontent."
在这下面 她标注 “逆转总是有可能的”
And here underneath her note, "The reverse is always possible."
这是什么
What's this?
她说视神经会引起前额叶皮质的变化
She's talking about how the optic nerve triggers changes in the prefrontal cortex.
视神经?这是影响输入点 所以也许也是影响解除点
The optic nerve? It's the way in, so maybe it's also the way out.
视觉 你指用强光照射人眼
Optics. You mean like, flashing a bright light in someone's eye?
没错
Exactly.
正确波长的超强光束
An ultra-concentrated flash of light at the right wavelength
可以刺♥激♥眼睛里的光感受器
could shock the photoreceptors in the eye.
也许就能刺♥激♥大脑重置
Maybe it can jar the brain into resetting.
我可以造个东西
I could build something,
但我需要 比我的手电筒灯泡更强的东西
but I'd need something stronger than my flashlight bulbs.
里面有一个摄影师 她在用闪光灯拍照
There was a photographer inside. She was taking flash photos.
我最近成功偷到过几样东西
I've successfully stolen several items recently.
看这里
闪光
电路板
-你可以把电池固定在那里 -对
- We can attach the battery there. - Oh, yeah.
我需要能触发快门的东西
I need something to trigger a shutter.
一个小型 可移♥动♥的 经久耐用的东西
Something small, movable, built to last.
-要是不成功呢 -乐观点 小贴纸
- What if it doesn't work? - Positive thinking, Sticky.
-你觉得会成功吗 -五五开吧
- Do you think it'll work? - 50/50?
也许四六开?
Maybe 40/60?
成功率相当高
That's pretty good.
他们在吗
Are they here?
是的
Oh, yeah.
真是意想不到的景象
That is an unexpected vision.
我们来试试这个宝贝吧
Let's give this baby a whirl.
我爸在哪里 就从他开始吧
Where's my dad? Let's start with him.
你好像想太多了
It sounds like you're overthinking this.
不 我不觉得 那些人双目无神
No, I don't think so. Those people are staring into nothingness.
我知道我应该有所感触 但我没有 这让我很害怕
And I know I should feel something, but I couldn't, which terrified me.
但至少我感到恐惧 这让我松了一口气
But I was relieved to at least feel that terror.
我们现在也无能为力
Well, there's nothing we can do about it now.
-此时此刻 -对
- In this moment. - Yes.
-我想你说得对 -享受音乐吧
- I guess that's true. - So, enjoy the music.
-是的 没错 -转圈
- Yeah, I feel. - And turn.
小猫咪 你也应该加入
Katie Kat. You should join in.
你会喜欢的
You'll enjoy it.
我只跳现代爵士乐和威尔士民谣
I only do contemporary jazz and Welsh folk style.
对哦
Right.
我给你做了点东西
I... I made you something.
你也太体贴了
Utterly thoughtful.
这是什么
What is it?
我叫它“威瑟沃世界观清洗”
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表