剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
本尼迪特先生和二号♥失踪了
Mr. Benedict and Number Two are missing.
-他绑♥架♥了我们 -他希望我在这里
-He kidnapped us. -He wants me here.
他在诱发幸福感 太危险了
He is inducing happiness. It's dangerous.
-塞巴斯蒂安 -塞巴斯蒂安
-Sebastian? -Sebastian?
听到就眨眨眼
Blink if you hear us.
如果我能多跟他相处
If I could just have more time with him,
我真心认为他会静下来听我说话
I really believe I could get him to listen to me.
我们得离开这里 通知相关机构
We need to get out of here and alert the authorities.
为什么感觉我们在下降
Why does it feel like we're descending?
我们出现了一点点泄气问题
We're experiencing a very slight deflation issue.
我们是偷渡者 我们得找到下一条线索
We're stowaways. We need to find the next clue.
让它告诉我们到里斯本后该怎么走
It'll tell us where to go when we get to Lisbon.
“仰望星空 展翅飞向太阳”
"Look up to the stars. Take wing to the sun."
-这是一个星座 -是阿波罗的鸟
It's a constellation. It's Apollo's bird.
里斯本的火车站就叫圣阿波罗站
The train station in Lisbon is Saint Apollo.
我早该察觉 她们不是真正的水球运动员
I should have known they weren't real water polo players.
她们一定柯尔顿派来的卧底
They must be undercover. Working for Curtain.
四个小孩独自在异国他乡旅行
Four kids traveling alone in a foreign country.
他们是我唯一真正的对手
They've proven to be my only true adversaries.
对他们绝不手下留情
Treat them without mercy.
柯尔顿的灰衣人
Curtain's gray man.
-上车 -请马上开车
-Get in! Get in! Get in! -Please go now!
15号♥车
正载四个臭烘烘的美国孩子 去圣阿波罗站
你知道我会说葡萄牙语吧
不 你的葡萄牙语很烂
No, you speak bad Portuguese.
非常差
他说得对 你的口音是在侮辱这个国家
He's right. Your accent insults the nation.
小姑娘说得很对
Listen to the girl.
没看到柯尔顿的灰衣人 我不明白
No sign of Curtain's gray man. I don't get it.
我以为他派了水球队跟踪我们
I thought he sent the water polo team to follow us.
怎么会有人派运动队跟踪你们
Why would a man send a sports team after you?
那可是柯尔顿
It's Curtain.
他可能派了好几个小队跟踪我们
He probably has multiple teams following us.
没错 他绑♥架♥了本尼迪特先生和二号♥
Exactly. He kidnapped Mr. Benedict and Number Two,
接着就是来抓我们了
and now he's after us.
我敢打赌从我们毁掉低语者开始 柯尔顿就一直在策划这件事
I bet Curtain's been plotting this ever since we took down the Whisperer.
-君子报仇十年不晚 -我同意
-Revenge is a dish best served cold. -Agree.
-我们就让灰衣人抓住 如何 -什么
-What if we let the grays capture us? -What?
你疯了吗
Have you gone insane?
他们很可能会把我们带到
Most likely they'll just take us back
本尼迪特先生和二号♥被关押的地方
to wherever Mr. Benedict and Number Two are being held.
你忘了他们想给我们洗♥脑♥吗
The same grays that tried to brainsweep me?
她说得有道理
She makes a great point.
我们只要多加小心就好
Then we'll just have to be more careful than ever.
只要我们团结一致 我相信我们一定能智取任何人
But if we stick together, I really believe we can outsmart anyone.
有待商榷
Debatable.
偷听别人说话很没礼貌
You know, it's rude to listen in.
不好意思 我不会说英语
圣阿波罗站
出租车
-快点 -嘿
-Come on, come on, come on. -Hey.
嘿 932埃斯库多
Hey, 932 escudos.
对
Right.
车程只有十分钟 不可能那么多
The ride was only 10 minutes. It couldn't possibly be that much.
这个计价表是我妈校准的
My mother calibrated this meter.
她年岁又高 身体又虚弱 但她仍坚持要做这个工作
She's very old and weak, but she insists on doing the work.
准确度是她最大的骄傲
The accuracy... is her greatest pride.
她可说过“这表精确到厘米”
"Down to the centimeter," she says.
但也许她只是在糊弄我 一个大骗子
But maybe she's just a common crook, hmm? A liar.
-我亲生母亲 -不
-My mother. -No, no.
-计价表肯定没错 -很好
-I'm sure the meter is correct. -Good.
932埃斯库多 快点付钱
Nine hundred thirty-two escudos and make it quick.
三明治店4点就卖♥♥完了
The sandwich shop here runs out of bifanas by four o'clock.
我们只有98埃斯库多
All we have is... 98 escudos.
98埃斯库多
Ninety-eight escudos.
警♥察♥
Police! Police! Police!
《本尼迪特天才秘社》
第二季第四集
改编自小说《本尼迪特天才秘社》
特伦顿·李·斯图尔特著
等等 不用找警♥察♥
Wait, wait, wait. You don't need to talk to the cops.
我们可以用非流动资产付你钱
We can pay you in non-liquid assets.
没关系了 警官
要不要C型夹钳
How would you like a drop forged C-clamp?
这是一件非常昂贵的精良…
This is an extremely expensive piece of finely crafted--
-我不用夹钳 -好吧
-I don't clamp. -Okay.
这个独一无二的古董量角器怎么样
How about this one-of-a-kind vintage protractor,
-荷兰制♥造♥ -不要
-made in Holland? -No.
-指甲剪 -不要
-Nail clippers? -No.
皮革打孔器
Leather hole punch?
我的配有改良透♥视♥镜♥的 德国特制望远镜
My German-engineered spyglass with modified optics.
不 我不能把这个给你
Actually, I can't let that one go.
那桶全都给我
I'll take the whole bucket.
不行
Uh, that's not possible.
我可以给你个两三件
I can maybe bundle two or three things.
-桶还是警♥察♥ -但是…
-Bucket or police? -But...
-等等 -警官
-Wait, wait, wait. -Police!
-先生 求你了 -够了
-Sir, please. -Enough!
给你 这比打车费贵多了
Here. This is worth a lot more than cab fare.
成交 你们可以走了
Deal. Now get out of here.
记住这张脸 你会再见到它的
Remember this face. You'll see it again.
-我没看到灰衣人 你们呢 -但愿我们甩掉他们了
-I don't see any grays, do you? -Hopefully, we lost them.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 谢谢你贡献出了自己的项链
Hey, thanks for giving up your necklace.
-我真的… -别让它掉价了
-I was really... -Don't cheapen it.
葡萄牙邮局
PORTUGAL POST
公共广播 请注意 格里兹·劳拉小姐…
Attention, public notice. Miss Grizzi Laura...
根据钥匙的大小和切口
Based on the size and the cut of the key,
应该是火车站的公共储物柜
I'm guessing it's for a public locker at the station.
我该叫你夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
-Sherlock Holmes over here. -Huh?
我们被引到一个火车站 用钥匙的当然是储物柜
We're sent to a train station. With a key. Of course it's a locker.
凯特都能猜到
Kate could've figured that out.
什么 别无缘无故把我扯进来
What? I'm just standing here, minding my own business.
我不知道 我饿了
I don't know. I'm hungry.
好吧 我们先找储物柜 然后吃点东西
Okay. Let's find the locker bay and then we'll get some food.
康斯坦丝 你怎么了
Constance, what's wrong?
-我们得快点 -你在说什么
-We need to hurry. -What are you talking about?
-你看到什么了吗 -你得找到本尼迪特先生
-Are you seeing something? -We need to find Mr. Benedict.
出大事了
Something is very wrong.
纳撒尼尔 刚才太精彩了 非常精彩
Nathaniel. Nathaniel. That was brilliant. Brilliant!
-你喜欢我的节目 -非常喜欢
-Oh, you enjoyed the broadcast. -Very much. Very much.
它打开了某样东西 我从没感觉这么好过
And it unlocks something. I have never felt better.
你是个有远见的人
You are a visionary.
天啊
My.
我倒不会谎称这话我是第一次听
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't heard that before.
你知道的 我受到过很多肯定 科学奖章 杂♥志♥封面
You know, all the science medals, magazine covers,
荣誉博士学位 天才资助金 荣誉
honorary doctorates, genius grants, honor.
确实有很多荣誉
Hmm. That's a lot of prestige.
礼金等等 但都没有任何意义
Cash tributes, but they don't mean anything.
它们都是过眼云烟
-They're dust in the wind.
你的称赞
Your word.
才是最重要的
That's really something.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
而且异常快乐
And almost bizarrely happy.
是的 快乐
Yes. Yes. Happy.
我知道如果你给我一个机会 你会看到我做的事的价值
I knew that if you just gave it a chance, you'd see the value in what I'm doing.
-我们不应该针锋相对 -不
-We're not meant to live in opposition. -No. No, no, no.
我们联手能成就更了不起的伟业
Together we can do even more amazing things.
一加一大于二
Two parts greater than the whole.
我们在孤儿院时做的火山展示
Ah, that volcano demonstration we did at the orphanage,
-还记得吗 -硫氰酸汞
-do you remember that? -Mercury thiocyanate.
膨胀反应 那是你想出来的
The intumescent reaction, that was your vision.
但你解决了中♥央♥渠道的设计 才得以成功
Oh, but it didn't work until you solved the design for the central channel.
当时的烟雾和灰烬太惊人了
Oh, that incredible plume of smoke and ash!
那之后 我咳了一周的黑砂砾
I did cough up black grit for a week after.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表