剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
康斯坦丝不见了
Constance is gone.
列车在经过交叉路口时必须停
The train has to come to a stop at crossings.
-可能是这四个中的任何一个 -来了
- It could be any of these four. - Go time.
低语者 有人在重建它
The Whisperer. Someone is rebuilding it.
你能回来真是太好了
It's so nice to have you back.
想过未来的自己是这样的吗
Is this how you picture your future self?
-生活可以更好 -我说了住嘴
- Life could be better. - I said stop!
-轮胎印 -不同的轮胎
Tire tracks. Different tires?
-一定是这辆车 -你们看
- This must be the car. - Check it out.
看起来像个旧地窖
Looks like an old root cellar.
柯尔顿的灰衣人
Curtain's Gray.
-对他们绝不手下留情 -明白
- Treat them without mercy. - Understood.
他的幸福创造术是我发明的
This whole happiness technique of his, I invented it.
但我拒绝使用该技术
Then when I refused to use my technique,
因为我知道副作用有多危险 他就解雇了我
knowing how dangerous the side effects could be, he fired me.
我有个计划能让我们逃出去
I have a plan to get us out of here.
但我很肯定他会选择留下
And I'm fairly certain that he'll choose to stay.
你看到他刚才的样子了
You saw him out there?
我终于赢得了他的信任 他听进去了
I have finally earned his trust. I have his ear.
你不用离开你的兄弟 我们要绑♥架♥他
You don't have to leave your brother. We're gonna kidnap him.
康斯坦丝
Constance!
-我们带你离开这里 -把他们绑起来
- We're getting you out of here. - Restrain them.
是时候启动大脑清空机了
It's time to boot up the Brainsweeper.
我们会很温柔的
This can be friendly.
是的 我们会小心替你们铐上手铐
Yes, we're just going to very gently apply some handcuffs.
那是什么
What is that?
散开
Spread out!
-朗达 -朗达
- Rhonda. - Rhonda.
不是我想找的人 但也行吧
Not who I was expecting to find here, but I'll take it.
朗达 很抱歉我们不告而别
Rhonda, we're sorry for running off without telling you.
别着急 雷尼
Stay in the now, Reynie.
我们安全了 我们重聚了
We are safe, and we are together.
-这是双套结吗 -改良版双蟒蛇结
- Is that a clove hitch knot? - Modified constrictor.
经典
Classic.
你为自己骄傲吗
You proud of yourself?
问题复杂
Loaded question.
-自尊问题 -理想情况下
Self-esteem issues. In an ideal world,
我本只邀请了康斯坦丝 来帮我解决科学方面的问题
I could have just invited Constance to help me for the sake of science.
柯尔顿博士在哪里
Where is Dr. Curtain?
你们跟我的目标是一致的
You and I, we have the same aims.
-脑部实验 -打倒柯尔顿
- Brain experimentation? - To bring Curtain down.
他是我沦落至此的原因
He's the reason I live like this.
一个人住在地下室 穴居地底
A basement dweller, a troglodyte.
放我走 我就告诉你他在哪里
Let me go, and I'll tell you exactly where he is.
我会告诉你我知道的一切
I'll tell you everything I know.
-你不介意吧 康斯坦丝 -没关系
- You okay with this, Constance? - It's fine.
没有人比她自己更能惩罚她了
No one can punish her more than she punishes herself.
-确实 -好吧
- That's true. - Okay.
成交
Deal.
柯尔顿在哪里
Where is Curtain?
意大利北部
Northern Italy.
韦尔纳扎以北的一个小村庄
A small village just north of Vernazza.
他的基地藏在柠檬林里
His compound is hidden within lemon groves.
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
我们是独♥立♥承包商
Uh, we are independent contractors.
与你们的恩怨毫无瓜葛
No skin in the game.
-完全没有 -可以见好就收
- Not at all. - Open to a buyout.
怎么回事
What was that?
这边
This way.
灰衣人
The Grays!
-退后 -不
- Get back. - Oh, no.
你们好
Hello.
我最后不得不迅速提高速度
I had to close the distance pretty fast there at the end.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我们在德国摆脱灰衣人后
After we disarmed the Grays in Germany,
得知有好几波人在追捕你们
we learned that there were several units sent after you.
我们破解了几封加密电报
We decrypted a few of their coded telegraphs,
找到了这个地址
and found this address.
我们被跟踪了
We've been followed.
那边 即使我们走散了 也绝不要放慢速度
That way. If we get separated, don't slow down.
我骑车 其他人上面包车
I'll take the bike, you others in the van.
-好吗 -快跑
- Yes? - Run!
-站住 -给我站住
- Halt! Halt! Halt! - Stop right there!
快走
Go, go, let's go!
抓住那两个
Get those two.
-小贴纸 -佩鲁马尔老师
- Sticky! - Ms. Perumal!
康斯坦丝
- Constance!
雷尼 跟着朗达
Reynie, stay with Rhonda.
快拦住她
Stop her now!
抓我
Take me.
爸爸
Dad!
-等等 其他人呢 -他们在哪
- Wait, the others. - Where are they?
佩鲁马尔老师跟 康斯坦丝和小贴纸一起
Ms. Perumal's with Sticky and Constance.
朗达和雷尼在一起
Rhonda's with Reynie.
-快开车 -我们走
- Just drive. - Then we go.
-小贴纸和康斯坦丝呢 -他们和佩鲁马尔老师在一起
- Where's Sticky and Constance? - They're with Ms. Perumal.
-他们上面包车了吗 -我不知道
- Did they get to the van? - I don't know.
《本尼迪特天才秘社》
第二季第六集
改编自小说《本尼迪特天才秘社》
特伦顿·李·斯图尔特著
保持眼神接触
Keep eye contact.
很好
Nice.
再来一次
And again.
别着急
Do not rush.
时间掌握在自己手中 吸气
The time is your own. Breathe in.
呼气
And out.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in... and out.
很好
Good.
尼古拉斯
Ah. Nicholas.
-真是惊喜 -是的 我...
- What a nice surprise. - Yes, I was...
我只是在近晚间散步
I was just taking a twi-night stroll.
-“近晚间” -对 就是天色渐暗
- Twi-night. - You know, it's duskish.
-所谓的猫头鹰出没期 -谁说的
-"The hour of the owl," they say. - Who says that exactly?
某位语言大♥师♥之类的
You know. One wordsmith or another, huh?
谢谢你 莱拉
Thank you, Laila.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you with something?
不 我们离得这么近
No, I was, we're in such close proximity,
我就是想多听你聊聊你的事
I was anxious to hear more from you.
我觉得我只触及到了 你工作的冰山一角
I feel like I've only scratched the surface of your work.
二号♥怎么样
How is Number Two?
她不明白你在做的事的意义
Oh, she doesn't really see the point of what you're doing here.
我同意 但是...
Or agree with it, rather, but...
尼古拉斯
- Nicholas. - Hm?
世上有不愿追求幸福的人
There are people in this world who simply do not want to be happy.
请小心他们 他们可能会拖累你
Please be careful of them. They can weigh you down.
不 二号♥不会拖累我 她会...
No. Number Two does not weigh me down. No, she...
让你幸福
Lifts you up.
她不会拖累我 所以...
She doesn't weigh me down, so...
这是你的想法 但我不是
That's for you to say. Not me.
我就不继续打扰你了
Well, I do not want to be a burden anymore.
你继续做你重要的工作吧
I'll let you get back to your very important work.
晚安
Um... Good night.
-晚安 -好
- Good night. - Yes.
好
Oh, yes.
奥古斯特 我有个任务给你
Auguste? I have a task for you.
你在柯尔顿的办公室找到什么了吗
Oh, so, did you find anything in Curtain's office?
图纸 方案 任何能曝光他的证据
Schematics, plans? Evidence that we can use to expose him?
我觉得这不是什么高科技 或是可以检测到的东西
You know, I... I don't think it's something so technical or detectable. It's...
我觉得这更像是难以捉摸 私人化的东西
I think it's more intangible, and personal, actually.
你听起来很兴奋
You almost sound excited.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表