剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
儿童会社来了
His society of children has arrived.
他们是我唯一真正的对手
They've proven to be my only true adversaries.
我希望你知道我有多感激你的努力
I hope you know how much I appreciate your work on this.
我想让你站在聚光灯下
I want you to step into the spotlight.
我不需要任何认可
I don't need any kind of recognition.
我有更好的东西
I've got something better.
低语者只是个纪念品
Whisperer is just a souvenir.
他在通过操控神经触发幸福感
He is inducing happiness by using a direct synaptic access.
-太精彩了 -柯尔顿对你动手了
- That was brilliant. - Curtain did his thing to you.
这不仅令人不安 还很危险
It's not just disturbing, it's dangerous.
听到就眨眨眼 塞巴斯蒂安
Blink if you hear us, Sebastian.
-我们落后孩子们多远 -你不会想知道的
- How far behind the kids are we? - You don't want to know.
现在速度决定一切
Speed is our priority now.
这些都是回文
They're palindromes.
我们的目的地一定是名字是回文的
Our destination must be a city in Germany
-德国城市 -伯格鲁布
- whose name is a palindrome. - Burggrub.
我早该察觉 她们不是真正的水球运动员
I should have known they weren't real water polo players.
她们一定柯尔顿派来的卧底
They must be undercover. Working for Curtain.
今晚 我们轮流守夜
Tonight, we each take shifts staying awake.
-轮到你了 -只要我们团结一致
- Your turn. - If we stick together,
我相信我们一定能智取任何人
I really believe we can outsmart anyone.
康斯坦丝不见了
Constance is gone.
我应该喝点咖啡的
I should have had some coffee.
咖♥啡♥因♥会引起心悸又怎样 那又怎样
So what if caffeine causes heart palpitations? So what?
我很担心我轮岗的时候会睡着
I was just so worried I'd fall asleep when it was my turn
所以在值班之前都没能合过眼
that I couldn't get any rest before my shift.
真讽刺
Irony.
如果我能控制我的焦虑 她就不会不见了
If I could just control my anxiety, she'd still be here.
-我本来做得很好的... -小贴纸
- I was doing so great, and-- - Sticky.
要怪就怪我 是我让我们踏上这趟旅程的
If anyone's to blame, it's me. I'm the reason why we're on this trip.
各位 恭喜你们
Guys, congratulations.
你们俩都有错
It's both your fault.
虽然她是康斯坦丝 但她一定很害怕
Even though she's Constance, she must be scared.
我们得报♥警♥ 现在就去
We need to report this to the police. Right now.
报♥警♥的话 我们就完蛋了
We call the cops and it's game over for us.
我们没有身份证 没有证件
We have no ID, no papers.
他们会立马把我们扔上回家的船 或者扔进监狱
They'll throw us on the first boat home or in jail.
那康斯坦丝怎么办 本尼迪特先生和二号♥怎么办
Then what happens to Constance? To Mr. Benedict and Number Two?
我们不能就这样放弃
We can't get taken out of the game.
我们必须自己找到她
We have to find her ourselves.
你知道你几点睡着的吗
Do you know what time you fell asleep?
我最后一次看手表是凌晨4点37分
Last time I checked my watch, it was 4:37 a.m.
所以大概是4点39分
So approximately 4:39?
我在6点3分醒来
I woke up at 6:03.
所以在那86分钟期间 她们一定在中途下车了
So somewhere during those 86 minutes, they must have gotten off at a stop.
4点37分到6点3分
37 to 6:03.
没有停靠
No stops. Mm.
没有官方停靠站
No official stops.
但列车在晚上 经过交叉路口时必须停
But the train has to come to a stop at crossings all through the night.
可能是这五个中的任何一个
It could be any of these four.
好 只要找到正确的交叉口 就知道从哪入手了
Okay. Find the right crossing and we know where to start.
-我们距离那里超过30英里 -用公里 小贴纸
- We're more than 30 miles away. - Kilometers, Sticky.
既然我们在欧洲 就要用欧洲人的思维
We got to think like Europeans if we're tracking Europeans.
48.2公里 我给你四舍五入了
48.2 kilometers. I simplified it for you.
太远了 没法走过去 也没有交通工具
Too far to walk. No transportation.
我们得振作起来
Well, we have to get it together.
没人会来救我们
No one's coming to the rescue.
其实可能有人
Actually, there might be someone.
欧洲半职业绳球联赛
环绕得分
Wraparound!
阿尔隆火箭队主场比赛
Plenty of seats
-余票充足 -伊薇特下场
-are still available - Yvette. - Out.
别忘了来售票处查看
- for Arlon Rockets home game.
埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜
Elena?
真是闹着玩呢 如此拙劣的战略 你看不到吗
That's just a travesty. Terrible footwork, no intangibles.
看不到吗
Intangibles!
-有你的电♥话♥ -现在吗
- You have a phone call. - Now?
你没看到我在比赛吗
Can't you see I'm in the middle of a match?
-是吗 -好吧
- Are you? - Fine.
你好
Hello.
你好 康斯坦丝
Hello, Constance.
《本尼迪特天才秘社》
第二季第五集
改编自小说《本尼迪特天才秘社》
特伦顿·李·斯图尔特著
是吗
Oh, yes?
谢谢 你真是帮了大忙 是的 再见
Thank you. You have been very helpful. Yes, goodbye.
-找到了吗 -是的
Any luck? Yes.
有群孩子问可以在哪里搭乘 去德国伯格鲁布的火车
A group of children asked where they can board the train to Burggrub, Germany.
我们怎么知道是我们的孩子
How do we know it was our children?
其中一个女孩拿着一个桶
One of the girls was carrying a bucket.
红色的桶
A red bucket.
我们知道他们要去哪了
We know where they're headed now.
通往伯格鲁布的特快列车 30分钟后发车 没有停靠站
The express train to Burggrub leaves in 30 minutes, no stops.
你们两个先赶到那里
You two will beat them there
等他们到站 直接在车站接他们
and meet them at the station when they arrive.
-那你呢 -你们先走
- What about you? - You go on without me.
我们知道孩子们在哪了
We know where the children are,
但本尼迪特先生 和二号♥的情况还不清楚
which is more than we can say about Mr. Benedict and Number Two.
我派人去实验室用品店打探了
I put some feelers out to laboratory supply shops.
去问有没有个体市民
Inquired if any private citizens
订购神经研究设备
had been ordering neurological research equipment.
结果发现有人订购过
Turns out someone has.
我觉得柯尔顿不是唯一一个 自以为是的神经科学家
I don't think Curtain is the only armchair neuroscientist in the game.
也许不是
Maybe not.
但店家说那个人 买♥♥了一公斤的特伦尼99
But the shop said the person purchased a kilogram of Trentonium-99.
特伦尼99 听起来很耳熟
Trentonium-99. It sounds familiar.
是低语者的核心要素
It's the core element of the Whisperer.
有人在重建它
Someone is rebuilding it.
找到低语者就能找到柯尔顿 找到柯尔顿就能找到我们的朋友
I find the Whisperer, I find Curtain. I find Curtain, I find our friends.
去吧 照顾好孩子们
Go. Take care of the kids.
没有人会自愿离开派对
One never splits the party voluntarily.
总有人得做该做的事
保重
Then be careful.
很不幸 我做不到
Unfortunately, that I can't do.
你不喜欢它吗
You don't like her?
我查过了
I did the research.
它的面部比例最能让人产生依恋感
She has the optimal facial proportions to create feelings of attachment.
其实我挺喜欢它的
Actually, I do like her.
它确实是最好的
She is optimal.
拿来塞住你的气管正合适
Optimal size to stuff down your windpipe.
让你死得干脆利落
Death will be swift.
不需要这么充满敌意
There's no reason for hostility.
柯尔顿在哪里
Where's Curtain?
我直接和老大打交道 不是手下
I deal directly with the boss, not with the lackey.
你认为我还在为柯尔顿工作吗
You think that I still work for Curtain?
他公开把紧急情况的责任 推到我身上 让我成了法外之徒
He publicly blamed the Emergency on me, made me an outlaw.
这招很聪明
It's a smart play.
他的幸福创造术是我发明的
This whole happiness technique of his, I invented it.
但我拒绝在没有进一步试验之前
And then when I refused to use my technique on human beings
将该技术用在人类身上
without further testing,
因为我知道副作用有多危险
knowing how dangerous the side effects could be,
他就解雇了我 偷了我的技术
he fired me. Stole my ideas,
大肆推广 然后偷走了属于我的名声
recklessly applied them, and then stole my reputation.
你需要谨慎择友
You need to choose better friends.
但有样东西 他永远夺不走
But there is one thing that he can never take away from me.
-你的幽默感 -我的发明
- Your sense of humor? - My inventions.
它们就在这里
They live here.
因此我能重建有史以来最伟大的发明
And that is how I was able to rebuild the most brilliant invention of them all.
低语者
The Whisperer.
这跟我有什么关系
And this has to do with me, how?
这是我毕生的心血
It's my life's work.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表