剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
这本该是一个欢乐的场合
This was supposed to be a joyous occasion.
好 我们回来了
Okay, we're back.
本尼迪特先生和二号♥失踪了
Mr. Benedict and Number Two are missing.
他被捧为大♥师♥ 这对所有人来说都很危险
No one is safe with my brother as some guru.
我知道你会非常高兴的
I know that you'll be elated.
他给我们埋了线索 引导我们找到他
He made us a set of clues to lead us to where he is.
“走捷径”
-"Take the shortcut."
是邮轮的名字
-It's a ship.
现场取票是很罕见的
It's very rare to have tickets left for pickup.
他们告诉过我们 我们无所不能
They told us we're capable of doing anything.
我们必须自己处理这件事
We had to take matters into our own hands.
我们会小心的
We'll be careful.
我们是本尼迪特天才秘社 去找他们吧
We're the Mysterious Benedict Society, so let's go after them.
捷径号♥
81960吨♥
Eighty-one thousand, nine hundred sixty tons
由钢铁和优雅铸成
of steel and elegance.
优雅有多重 乔治 占比多少
How much does elegance weigh, George? What percentage of tonnage?
这是我们第一次登上旗舰邮轮
Our first chance to be on a flagship vessel
但却可能会在禁闭室里度过
and we'll probably be enjoying it from the brig.
船用监狱 我们尽量避免吧
Boat jail. Let's avoid.
对 我们要低调 混入人群
Yeah. We need to lie low, blend in.
我们是偷渡者
We're stowaways.
偷渡者是最令人厌恶的
There's nothing more despise than stowaways.
拜托 没听说过海盗吗
Come on. Ever heard of pirates?
海盗只是在做他们的工作
Pirates are just doing their job.
避免被抓的最好方法不是站在甲板
The best way to avoid boat jail is not to stand on the deck,
大谈海盗的道德规范
talking about the morality of pirates.
我们得找到下一条线索
We need to find the next clue.
让它告诉我们到里斯本后该怎么走
It'll tell us where to go when we get to Lisbon.
我们得找到我们的房♥间
We need to find our room.
本尼迪特先生认为我们会 和朗达还有米利根住那间客舱
Mr. Benedict thought we'd be in that stateroom with Rhonda and Milligan,
所以线索一定在那里
so the clue has to be there.
房♥间应该是空的 对吧 因为已经被预定了
And the room will be vacant, right? Because it was reserved.
日安 欢迎登船 我是诺兰船长
Good day and welcome aboard. This is Captain Noland.
请前往指定的疏散区
Please report to your designated evacuation areas
进行强制集♥合♥演习
for our mandatory muster drill.
一体同心才能战胜一切恐惧
Fear is best bested when bested as one.
不用了 我不喜欢演习 我们直接去找线索吧
No way. I don't like drills. Let's just go for the clue.
同意 紧急情况下 妇女和儿童优先
Agree. In emergency, women and children first.
压倒性的优势 我们会没事的
Question, advantage? We'll be fine.
船长说这是强制性的 你们想成为唯一缺席的人吗
Captain said it's mandatory. We want to be the only ones not there?
而且你们知道81960吨♥沉得多快吗
Also, do you have any idea how quickly 81,960 ton sinks?
就算优雅也浮不起来
Elegance doesn't float either.
我们仍做好了万全准备应对它们
We nonetheless stand ready to face them.
注意 惊涛骇浪并非空穴来风之物
Beware, rogue waves are very real.
狂风巨浪是敌人 来势汹汹 捉摸不定 如一记水雷
White squalls are fast-acting and unpredictable foe, mines.
目前虽无好战分子
Well, there are no current belligerence.
但这类愚蠢的人仍在海上蛰伏
These relics of man's folly still bout the seas,
时刻准备从深渊伸出魔爪
ready to sting us from a darker past.
虽然海盗仍是当今一大祸害
Piracy is, of course, still a great scourge.
但在这艘和谐的邮轮上
You may consider yourself perfectly safe for mutiny
你是绝对安全 不会遭遇哗变的
on this harmonious craft.
真可惜
That's sad.
我一直想经历一次哗变
I've always wanted to live through a mutiny.
这一带有很多海盗和水雷
There are a lot of pirates in these parts or mines?
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我是赵副船长 我在海洋上的代号♥是加农炮
I'm Executive Officer Zhao but my nom d'océan is Cannonball.
好酷的外号♥ 为什么叫这个
Cool nickname. How did you get it?
我没空 也没兴趣告诉你这件趣事
I have neither the time nor inclination to relay that anecdote.
因为我觉得外号♥是很重要的…
Because I think nicknames can be an important part of a...
我负责的是你们的安全
My charge is your safety.
请继续演习
Please be prepared to move along.
-这家伙会是个问题 -是的
-This guy is gonna be an issue. -Yeah.
我们必须躲过他视线 进入客舱
We need to get out of his sight and into that stateroom.
客舱在哪里
Which is where?
首先 我们得想个身份 万一被问到也好掩护一下
First, we have to figure out a profile. Who we're meant to be, if questioned.
-儿童鬼魂 -不如学校小组吧
-Child ghosts. -Maybe a school group.
真希望我们也有 那个板球队一样的运动制♥服♥
Wish we had matching tracksuits like the cricket squad over there.
她们肯定是去参加戴士柏杯的
Must be headed to the Dunsborough Cup.
她们的运动服上写着“水球”
Their warm-ups, say "water polo", actually.
对 很棒的球队
Oh, yeah. Big-time crew.
说回来 我们怎么找到线索
-Continue. -How do we find the clue?
售票员会分发她身后墙上的房♥间钥匙
The ticket agent was handing out room keys from the wall behind her.
那其中一把本该是我们的
One of those keys still hanging was supposed to be ours.
我看不清它们的编号♥
I couldn't make out their numbers,
但如果每排代表一层 每排有39串钥匙
but if each row was a deck and each row have 39 hooks,
这些就是我们尝试登船时
these are the room numbers for staterooms still unassigned
尚未分配的房♥间编号♥
at the time we tried to check in.
只有16个房♥间 还不错
Just 16 rooms, not bad.
感谢各位的配合
Thank you for your attention.
演习到此结束 邮轮正以115公里时速航行
That completes the muster as we travel at a steady 62 knots.
分头行动 我饿了
Split up and move it. I'm hungry.
捷径号♥是七大洋上最快 也是最豪华的邮轮
Shortcut's both the fastest and most luxurious ship on the seven seas.
我们将准时航行 分毫不差
Precisely on time.
您将度过美妙的48小时邮轮时光 最终抵达里斯本
And prepare to dock in Lisbon in a spectacular 48 hours.
我是船长 日安
This has been the captain. Good day.
请允许我自♥由♥发言
Permission to speak freely.
请说 加农炮 你跟我不必如此拘谨
Always, Cannonball. You and I are beyond formality.
不 谢谢您 船长 我还是要遵守礼节
No, thank you, Captain. I strongly request formality.
批准 你想说什么
Granted. What's on your mind?
根据我数的救生衣数量
Based on my life jacket count,
捷径号♥上有四名多余乘客
there are four extra passengers onboard the Shortcut.
你在说什么 我们有…
What are you saying? That we have...
偷渡者
Stowaways.
偷渡者
Stowaways.
这在我的邮轮上是滔天大罪
The cardinal maritime sin on my ship.
有没有可能是计算错误
Is there any chance of a miscalculation?
请允许我毫不犹豫地直言不讳
Permission to speak frankly and without hesitation.
我知道不会计算错误
Oh, I know there's no miscalculation.
你是准确性和正直性的人类化身
You are the human embodiment of accuracy and integrity.
没错 谢谢您 船长
That's correct. Thank you, Captain.
我的职业生涯岌岌可危 我觉得危机正在逼近
My job is already in jeopardy. I feel the walls closing in on me.
如果此事暴露 你的事业 或许还有生机 但我就到此结束了
If this is discovered, your career might survive, but not mine.
我们必须找到偷渡者
We need to find those stowaways.
我要看到他们走上跳板
I need to see them walking the plank.
船长 那已经不合法了
Captain, that is no longer legal.
也不合乎道德
Nor was it ever ethical.
这是比喻
Metaphorically.
抓到他们之前不得休息
No rest until they're in custody.
我要杀鸡儆猴
Make an example of them.
《本尼迪特天才秘社》
第二季第二集
改编自小说《本尼迪特天才秘社》
特伦顿·李·斯图尔特著
高兴
Elated?
是的 你没听错
Yes, you heard me correctly.
你认为我会高兴到听到你
You think I'll be elated to hear you continue to claim
继续声称你解决了“紧急情况”
you ended The Emergency?
这个由你一手造成的全球危机
A global crisis you are wholly responsible for creating?
别再装模作样了 立刻说出真♥相♥
Drop this ridiculous facade and offer the truth now.
不 我没装模作样
-No, it's not a facade.
我认为引发转机的导火索
I believe the instigator of a moment of change
可以来自一个意想不到的方向
can come from an unexpected direction.
你看 通过引发“紧急情况”
You see, by instigating The Emergency...
我同时也…
I also...
解决了它
solved it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你有妄想症 你的演示也毫无意义
You're delusional and your demonstration is meaningless.
已经到了混淆视听的程度
To the point of obfuscation.
我还挺喜欢的
I rather liked it.
蓝莓代表什么
Well, what does the blueberry represent?
对啊 它代表什么
Yes. What does it represent?
这太…
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表