剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
I call it the Wetherall Worldview Wash.
你只需看进目镜 转动旋钮 好好享受就好
Just look through the eyepiece, turn the knob, and enjoy the show.
你太了不起了 凯特·威瑟沃
You are an amazing person, Kate Wetherall.
我有很强的基因
I have strong genes.
-快看吧 好好看看 -好的
- Go on. Look into it. - Okay.
-我什么都没看到 -转动旋钮
- I don't see anything. - Turn the knob.
你在门口故意误导我
You deliberately misled me at the gates.
为了任务说谎依旧是说谎
Lies of omission are still lies.
没错
Yes, they are.
成功了
It worked.
我之前是让你觉得我没有底线吗
Did I give you the impression back there that I had no standards?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们好啊 你们看起来心情不错 应该的
Hi. Oh, you seem upbeat, as you should be.
看来你们已经适应了
Looks like you've gotten acclimated.
是的 我完全适应了 我太喜欢了
I have. I'm totally. I love it.
我想给你看个东西
Oh, I wanted to show you something.
看镜头里
Look in here.
-好的 -转动旋钮
- Oh, okay. - Just turn the knob.
我应该看什么
What am I supposed to see?
转动旋钮 超级精彩的
Turn the knob. It's magnificent.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
-能等等吗 我正跳得欢呢 -当然不能
- Oh, can it wait? I'm vibing. - Oh, it's most certainly cannot.
-我说了我正开心呢 -相信我
- I'm vibing, I said. - Trust me.
好吧 我全身心相信你 好了 快点吧
And I do, with my life. Okay, just quickly.
-杨才 他刚刚是不是摸了脖子 -他在抓耳朵
- Yang-chi. Did he just touch his neck? - He was scratching his ear.
-等一下 那几个孩子不是... -他们是间谍
- Wait. Those children, are they... - They're spies.
他们是间谍
They're spies.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
太多见解了
- Too much perspective.
错误的见解 现在是...
False perspective, now...
-对那份见解的见解 -是的
- Perspective on the perspective. - Yes.
他们在传什么东西
That object they're passing around, what is it?
-我不知道 但令人担忧 -极度可疑
- I don't know, but it's concerning. - Beguiling and suspicious.
立刻去找本尼迪特先生
Mr. Benedict, now.
这是什么
What's this?
转动旋钮
Turn the knob.
-我的肩膀 -你的肩膀
- My shoulder! - Your shoulder!
-脱臼了 -撑着点
- It's dislocated. - Stay with me.
-只是肩膀脱臼了 不过谢谢你 -好
- It's just my shoulder, but thank you. - All right.
我去找人帮你
Let's get you some help.
真是奇怪的冲动
That was an odd impulse.
-他没有及时转动旋钮 -我们得马上离开
- He didn't turn the knob in time. - We need to leave now.
康斯坦丝在哪
Where's Constance?
我们需要交通工具离开这里
We need transportation out of here.
我已经非常熟悉送货卡车了
I have become intimately familiar with the delivery truck situation.
我们就跳进其中一辆 再也不回头
Let's jump in one of those and never look back.
-不 我们不能丢下我兄弟离开 -我们绝对能 而且必须这么做
- No, we cannot leave without my brother. - We absolutely can. We must.
紧急情况 孩子们现在跟我们在一起 先生
Exigent circumstances. The children are with us now, sir.
-本尼迪特先生说得对 -谢谢
- Mr. Benedict is right. - Thank you.
柯尔顿的组织正在迅速扩张
Curtain's organization is expanding rapidly.
-她现在有投票权了? -是的
- She gets a vote now? - She does.
你说得对
Well, I suppose it's true.
每天都有更多人受他摆布
Every day more people fall under his sway.
越来越多人陷入昏迷
And more people have fallen into waking comae.
昏迷情况越来越多
That's plural for coma.
我在大礼堂就见过一个可怜虫昏迷 还有其他许多人
I saw it happen to a poor man in the Great Hall and many, many others.
这可能发生在任何一个他的信徒身上 这是副作用
It could happen to anyone in his program. It's a side effect.
-柯尔顿知道这件事 -是的
- And Curtain knows about this. - Yes.
而他还在全力推进他的扩张计划
And he's still moving full speed ahead with his expansion plans.
-是的 -我们必须立刻让柯尔顿消失
- He is. - We have to remove Curtain immediately.
阻止蛇最好的办法就是砍掉它的头
The best way to stop a snake is to chop off its head.
-不 -然后你们俩就能在一起了
- No. - And then you two can stay together.
-真是个明智的计划 -虽然他是没有身体的蛇
- That's a sensible plan. - Even though he's a snake without a body.
来吧
Come, come, come.
我们去抓他
Let's go get him.
不好意思 “我们”?
Oh, excuse me. "Let's"?
这是缩写 就是“让我们”
It's called a contraction. "Let us".
我们
Us.
观众请就坐 我们十分钟后开始直播
Audience, take your seats, please. We are live in ten minutes.
不只是其他人
It's not just for everybody else.
你也可以选择快乐和美好的感觉
You, too, can opt into joy and good feeling.
你也可以选择幸福
You, too, can choose happiness.
用愉悦的视角
Use a joyful lens.
愉悦的视角
A joyful lens.
选择幸福
Choose happiness.
选...
Choo...
什么事
What is it?
-我来送花的 -什么
- Um, flower delivery. - What?
这样啊
Oh, I see.
“我来送花的”?
Flower delivery?
飞镖沾过黄昏草 严格来说 这算花
The dart's dipped in duskwort which, technically, is a flower.
好吧
Of course.
-轻点 米利根 -好
- Oh, gently, Milligan. - Of course.
这是地址
Here's the address.
-希望他睡得很沉 -是啊
- I hope he's not a light sleeper. - Yeah.
一剂适量的黄昏草应该能撑几个小时
With a healthy dose of duskwort. It should last for hours.
很好 因为我们还有很长的路要走
Good, because we have a long drive ahead of us.
嘿 停下
Hey, whoa, whoa. Stop, stop!
-柯尔顿博士? -柯尔顿博士 你在吗
- Dr. Curtain? - Dr. Curtain, are you there?
-他被绑♥架♥了 -他被绑♥架♥了
- He's been kidnapped! - He's been kidnapped!
快叫灰衣人
Call in the greys!
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表